Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Oh yay! Dec 1st! You?

March 6th...too soon! I really REALLY wanna be preggo by my bday!

Hi Kadan!

I was just reading through this tread and wanted to hi to you and all the girls! I am also 28 and TTC for the first time - this is our first month trying. Today I'm 7DPO and have no idea what to look for or expect. :dohh:

I'm also from the states, (Arizona), and my birthday is March 5th! We have a lot in common! :hugs:

Good luck to everyone!!!

Just checking in on all you lovely ladies.Hoping I get my PMA back after af leaves.I always feel so sad and crappy while she is visiting.lol..

same here hun!
the whole 3-4 days shes here i am just..BLAH..sad and not happy..dont wanna go out or visit and see people
but i usually get my PMA back after shes gone..
im getting the test done on monday to check my tubes
and i hear that u are most fertile after u get that test done because it kind of cleans out ur tubes with the dye
so FX'ed that it shows clear tubes and then i get my bfp :)
my dr wants me to continue clomid and im gonna make her think i did..but not going too..i dont want to because i think its thinned my lining
i have the shortest, lightest periods ever since ive been on clomid
i am ovulating but i just dont think its helping because of a thin lining
i have mostly just brown, mucousy like spotting the whole time AF is here which only lasts like 3 days at the most

You will have to check in and let me know how it goes,since mine is Tues.I was searching to see how accurate this test is and seen that it is know as the most painful fertility test for women so now I am very worried.lol..I have heard of alot of ladies taking baby asprin while taking clomid.Have you tried that?

Hey ladies!

So I have a strange question and I didn't know who else to ask figure you all would understand. The last three or four times my husband and I have had babydance ;), I have had severe low abdomen pain!! Would that be a preg sign? I'm worried it could be something more help please!!

Hey ladies!

So I have a strange question and I didn't know who else to ask figure you all would understand. The last three or four times my husband and I have had babydance ;), I have had severe low abdomen pain!! Would that be a preg sign? I'm worried it could be something more help please!!

Good Morning, The pain could be anything hun.. :shrug: i must admit I did get it in the early stages of my other pregnancies, but i also got it last month not long before af turned up... once again our bodies being strange... Do you check your cervix position ??? I know a lot of ladies do this and it can irritate it and give you pains in your low abdo area... best keep an eye on it...

Today I am feeling a little better, I have order a load of ovulation tests.. So once again i am keeping everything crossed for this month :)

How are all you other ladies doing today..

and welcome rachellie19..

Good luck ladies with your tests next week and kardan hope you have a good time away.... :hugs:

Thanks coffee lover! I asked my girlfriend that is pregnant now and she said before she got a positive test she remembers having awfully low abdominal pain during intercourse I guess because seamen And orgasms cause the uterus to contract and if it's getting ready for a baby I think that would hurt lol. Thanks for your advice! I'll keep an eye on it 8
I have never had it before ever!

AF got me today!!!!!

Good news is this is my first period after the pill and it was exactly 28 days!

If We get our :bfp: this month, According to countdown to pregnancy these will be our key days... All exciting reading.... :happydance:

Estimated Due Date October 17, 2011
Conception/Ovulation January 24, 2011
Pregnancy Test February 7, 2011
First Heartbeat February 21, 2011
2nd Trimester Begins (Weeks 13-26) April 11, 2011
3rd Trimester Begins (Weeks 27-40) July 18, 2011
Quickening Begins (~16-24 Weeks) Between May 2, 2011 and June 27, 2011
Viability (24 Weeks) June 27, 2011
Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between September 26, 2011 and October 31, 2011
Gender Ultrasound (~18-20 Weeks) Between May 16, 2011 and May 30, 2011
Maternity clothes may need to be considered Starting May 2, 2011
You will need maternity clothes for:
Spring, Summer and Autumn

ooo thats exciting!!!! that should keep us all motivated!!! bring on FEB 7th!! testing day!!

first day of AF bleeding - so day 1 for me today and i have exactly 28 day cycles like clock work

first day of AF bleeding - so day 1 for me today and i have exactly 28 day cycles like clock work

Your key dates are these.. I reckon we will all be about the same give or take a few days

Estimated Due Date October 21, 2011
Conception/Ovulation January 28, 2011
Pregnancy Test February 11, 2011
First Heartbeat February 25, 2011
2nd Trimester Begins (Weeks 13-26) April 15, 2011
3rd Trimester Begins (Weeks 27-40) July 22, 2011
Quickening Begins (~16-24 Weeks) Between May 6, 2011 and July 1, 2011
Viability (24 Weeks) July 1, 2011
Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between September 30, 2011 and November 4, 2011
Gender Ultrasound (~18-20 Weeks) Between May 20, 2011 and June 3, 2011
Maternity clothes may need to be considered Starting May 6, 2011

so this is mine

Estimated Due Date October 21, 2011
Conception/Ovulation January 28, 2011
Pregnancy Test February 11, 2011
First Heartbeat February 25, 2011
2nd Trimester Begins (Weeks 13-26) April 15, 2011
3rd Trimester Begins (Weeks 27-40) July 22, 2011
Quickening Begins (~16-24 Weeks) Between May 6, 2011 and July 1, 2011
Viability (24 Weeks) July 1, 2011
Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between September 30, 2011 and November 4, 2011
Gender Ultrasound (~18-20 Weeks) Between May 20, 2011 and June 3, 2011
Maternity clothes may need to be considered Starting May 6, 2011

Just found this :)

Many foods are known to be beneficial for pregnancy. It is important to be educated on what all these foods are. Some believe that a few foods are particularly good during implantation and early pregnancy.

Pineapple is thought to help with implantation of the embryo. This is likely due to the bromelain (a digestive enzyme) that is inherent in pineapples.
Walnuts are also thought to help with implantion or an early pregnancy. This could be due to the Omega 3 content as well as it being a good source of B-vitamins.
Yams are believed to be high in progesterone. Since an increase is essential for a healthy pregnancy. Those women who may be deficient in progestorone production may find it helpful to eat yams (during the first trimester.)

oh very good to know!
Have they found that taking B supplements helps with conceiving?

come to think of it ladies if we all get BFP's this next cycles we can tell our Hubbies as a valentines day gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->