Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Just found this :)

Many foods are known to be beneficial for pregnancy. It is important to be educated on what all these foods are. Some believe that a few foods are particularly good during implantation and early pregnancy.

Pineapple is thought to help with implantation of the embryo. This is likely due to the bromelain (a digestive enzyme) that is inherent in pineapples.
Walnuts are also thought to help with implantion or an early pregnancy. This could be due to the Omega 3 content as well as it being a good source of B-vitamins.
Yams are believed to be high in progesterone. Since an increase is essential for a healthy pregnancy. Those women who may be deficient in progestorone production may find it helpful to eat yams (during the first trimester.)

Hi ladies !!!!! :hi: and new ladies !!!!
Well I know that grapefruit is good for cellulite and encourages EWCM !!! Bonus :thumbup:

Still no AF, so I will probably test again tomorrow if the :witch: doesn't show.

Just found this :)

Many foods are known to be beneficial for pregnancy. It is important to be educated on what all these foods are. Some believe that a few foods are particularly good during implantation and early pregnancy.

Pineapple is thought to help with implantation of the embryo. This is likely due to the bromelain (a digestive enzyme) that is inherent in pineapples.
Walnuts are also thought to help with implantion or an early pregnancy. This could be due to the Omega 3 content as well as it being a good source of B-vitamins.
Yams are believed to be high in progesterone. Since an increase is essential for a healthy pregnancy. Those women who may be deficient in progestorone production may find it helpful to eat yams (during the first trimester.)

I thought I had also heard somewhere that yams are possibly linked to multiple pregnancies, anyone know anything about this????

Dreambaby, no witch!! :) hoping for that BFP!! I have had physical already set up w my dr tueday so it'll work out if I don't get AF then he will do blood!! Eeeek'. :)

My latest symptom, my nipples are very sore and dry/peeling/itchy. Anyone ever have this in early pregnacy?

Dreambaby, no witch!! :) hoping for that BFP!! I have had physical already set up w my dr tueday so it'll work out if I don't get AF then he will do blood!! Eeeek'. :)

That is exciting ! Blood test is always more reliable.
The witch still hasn't turned up for me today, I have a feeling she may come tomorrow. I still feel due on. I got a negative on a clear blue digital this morning too. :wacko:

Sorry ladies I have been MIA!!!

I still have FX for those with no af.Hope she stays away!!

This hsg test has me freaked.Seems to be all I think about.I will be so glad when its over.I know alot of ladies have it done and everything is fine,but honestly to someone who has had a tubal reversal it is like the test to see if your TR was a sucess.Since we did have surgery to put our tubes back together there is a higher chance for scar tissue.So hoping to be back to my normal self after Tuesday.lol...Feb would be a great month for a BFP because of my Bday,DS's bday,anniversay and Valentines day and thats just the first two weeks lol..So lets get those BFP's rolling in ladies!!

Took another test still bfn :( getting very discouraged. No af in sight though and very odd symptoms thT can't be explained other then pregnancy so I'll be worried if I'm not!

Sorry ladies I have been MIA!!!

I still have FX for those with no af.Hope she stays away!!

This hsg test has me freaked.Seems to be all I think about.I will be so glad when its over.I know alot of ladies have it done and everything is fine,but honestly to someone who has had a tubal reversal it is like the test to see if your TR was a sucess.Since we did have surgery to put our tubes back together there is a higher chance for scar tissue.So hoping to be back to my normal self after Tuesday.lol...Feb would be a great month for a BFP because of my Bday,DS's bday,anniversay and Valentines day and thats just the first two weeks lol..So lets get those BFP's rolling in ladies!!

That sounds like a romantic month, sound very perfect for a BFP !!!! :thumbup:

Praying I get a positive blood test on Tuesday at the dr!!

My dr appt is Tuesday too,so I will be praying for the both of us.You for that BFP and me for some very open tubes so I can join you with that BFP!!GL hun

Aw well I will be praying for you as well famof6! Hope the outcome is good for us both!!

Praying I get a positive blood test on Tuesday at the dr!!

My dr appt is Tuesday too,so I will be praying for the both of us.You for that BFP and me for some very open tubes so I can join you with that BFP!!GL hun

Good luck to both of you, I hope the results are good for both of you !!!! I've had a very small amount of brown discharge but still no AF (4 days late).
:hugs:

Yay it could happen! I'm freaking out cause I'm thinking it's gonna be negative. I'm noticing more and more bumps on my aeriola it's freaking me out!

hi ladies!

Back at work! :(

Just wanted to say hi! - just waiting to ovulate hahahah

hi ladies!

Back at work! :(

Just wanted to say hi! - just waiting to ovulate hahahah

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big, beautiful egg for you !!!!! :haha:
Glad to hear from you. It's been a little quiet round these parts as of late.

Hey girls! Got back from Florida last night and now I have to unpack and then go to work tonight for a long 12 hour shift...yucky! How are u all? I am the same as penniepie...just waiting to OV. I didn't take my vits and supplements while I was gone so I hope that doesn't mess things up too bad. I also had a couple nights that I drank...probably a little too much!!

Good luck to morganceravol and famof6 at your dr appointments! Famof6...I think your tests will come out just fine and it won't be as bad as u are thinking. Just try to relax :).

Evening ladies,

Hope everyones ok......

Good luck ladies with you tests and hope all goes well at the hospital...

Not much happening here, :(

i feel the same way! - the wait to ovulate is almost as non eventful as the 2 week wait!

At least during the 2 week wait i can talk about symptoms im having or spotting in my head! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->