Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm super nervous something isn't normal w my body that's for sure! Can't wait to hear your results famof6!

Waiting for the test results! Famof6 how did your test go?! My dr said of it's neg he will send me to the gyno ( as I dont have one since I moved). He also said it could still be to early in some cases to read the hormones. He did tell me to go get prenatal vit and start taking them! Good sign? Finger crossed!!

Morgan Thanks for checking on me.The test went great 2 wide open tubes.BFP here I come.lol..

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm super nervous something isn't normal w my body that's for sure! Can't wait to hear your results famof6!

GL!!One thing I have learned since I started TTC was that my body is not normal.It does what it likes when it likes.lol

Haha yeah I am learning that! Oh that's wonderful, yay let's get some bfp's this month!! I'm so nervous I just want to know!!!!

Haha yeah I am learning that! Oh that's wonderful, yay let's get some bfp's this month!! I'm so nervous I just want to know!!!!

I would love to add you to my TTC buddies if you would like.You are TTC right here with us.We do seem to have a few missing lately.Hoping they are off trying to catch that egg!!

I would love that! :) I am still figuring out how to use te sight! Lol ahh I just want to know so bad!!

I would love that! :) I am still figuring out how to use te sight! Lol ahh I just want to know so bad!!

Well what do you want to know?It took me forever to figure out the signature thing and would love to help someone else because I was to afraid to ask for help.

Yeah how do you do that? And the little animated thing that says hoping for bfp or weekly update of the baby? Also how do you quote people in a reply? Thanks!' also how do you thank someone? Lol

Yeah how do you do that? And the little animated thing that says hoping for bfp or weekly update of the baby? Also how do you quote people in a reply? Thanks!' also how do you thank someone? Lol

Easiest stuff first lol.Quote and thanks are in the bottom right hand corner of a post just click on them.

The TTC buddy thing you just write what you want in your signature.You go to your profile and go down to edit signature and write it there.If you want it a diff color you highlight it and click on the color.The ticker you can click on mine and make your own or search for tickers there are a few diff ones.After you make it it will give you a bbcode you copy it and past it in your signature also.You can click preview to see how it looks before you save it.

Easiest stuff first lol.Quote and thanks are in the bottom right hand corner of a post just click on them.

The TTC buddy thing you just write what you want in your signature.You go to your profile and go down to edit signature and write it there.If you want it a diff color you highlight it and click on the color.The ticker you can click on mine and make your own or search for tickers there are a few diff ones.After you make it it will give you a bbcode you copy it and past it in your signature also.You can click preview to see how it looks before you save it.

Woo I think I did it?!Thank you!! So where are you in your cyle, how long till ovulation?

I havent done the signature thing yet! I'll let ya know if I need help!

I am cd10 should O this weekend I think.I should start the smep tonight but have been cramping since the hsg so no bd tonight.

Hey girls...sorry I've been a little MIA. I had a BUSY night at work last night then slept most of the day, went to workout and am now just about to go in walmart and get some more OPKs! We had a ton of babies at work last night. One lady came in preterm preggo with twinsies thinking she had a UTI and ended having the first twin in the toilet! She had locked the bathroom door and we couldn't get in...craziness! The baby was ok just had a bump on the head and was a little water logged...lol. Then one of my closest friends at work came in and told us all she was pregnant the first month off the pill. And I know some of u ladies are in the same position, I was happy for her but just don't understand why it can be so easy for some and so hard for others!!

Anyways, enough if all that. Congrats famof6 with the good news...I knew that would be the case! Valentines BFP:).
And morganceravol when do u get ur results? Can't wait to hear :).

I should get my tests results thursday!! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Omg that is crazy about te twins how does thT even happen?! And how exciting about your friend?!

Wow that is crazy!!! What a birth story!
I'm hoping to give my hubby a valentines day bfp!!

Don't worry morganceroval I still can't figure out the signature thing!! Lol

I should get my tests results thursday!! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Omg that is crazy about te twins how does thT even happen?! And how exciting about your friend?!

Yay! Can't wait to hear the results :). I can't believe you haven't done more hpt's...u are much more patient than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->