Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Wow that is crazy!!! What a birth story!
I'm hoping to give my hubby a valentines day bfp!!

Don't worry morganceroval I still can't figure out the signature thing!! Lol

Hey girlie! I want that to be my valentines present to my husband...how special would that be?! I so wanted it this last cycle because I would have been due on my hubby's bday but I guess it wasn't meant to be...hopefully soon. Fx'd for us :).

Oh and I know this is a little random but I think im going to buy a shirt for my little dog (he's a yorkie and pretty much our son...haha) to wear when I get my BFP that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and let him wear it around til my family notices it.

Well ladies, I've just started cycle 4!! The :witch: arrived 6 days later than expected. So I was right to think I had ovulated later this month - so this new 34 day cycle (previously all been perfect 28s) makes sense now! Its long though!!!
It means I am not due to ovulate til the 4th Feb, so it would be a late Valentines prezzie !!!!
:coffee:

I should get my tests results thursday!! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Omg that is crazy about te twins how does thT even happen?! And how exciting about your friend?!

Yay! Can't wait to hear the results :). I can't believe you haven't done more hpt's...u are much more patient than me.

I know me either! I am trying not to get my hopes up but at the same time it's hard! If it's negative I'll go to the gyno and hopefully she will do an ultrasound! :)

Afternoon all :)

Congrats famof6 with the good news. Roll on your :bfp:

Morganceravol : keeping everything crossed for your results tomorrow...

Not much happenening here.. just wait to ovulate... keeping myself busy by doing the 365 challenege... on day 4 now and going really well...

Hope you other ladies are all doing good :)

xxxx

Wow that is crazy!!! What a birth story!
I'm hoping to give my hubby a valentines day bfp!!

Don't worry morganceroval I still can't figure out the signature thing!! Lol

Hey girlie! I want that to be my valentines present to my husband...how special would that be?! I so wanted it this last cycle because I would have been due on my hubby's bday but I guess it wasn't meant to be...hopefully soon. Fx'd for us :).

Oh and I know this is a little random but I think im going to buy a shirt for my little dog (he's a yorkie and pretty much our son...haha) to wear when I get my BFP that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and let him wear it around til my family notices it.

That is to cute.We have a DS yorkie too.lol

Awww I wish I had a puppy!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Well 4 more days until my ovulation window lol

Awww I wish I had a puppy!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Well 4 more days until my ovulation window lol

Yay!!I hope you catch that eggy!!

Ladies,bnb said my signature was to big how do I make it smaller?I have seen others alot bigger than mine.

I am on CD 10, last month OV came on CD 18 but I am hoping it will come earlier this month! We started the :sex: tonight :).
And u should get a puppy! He definitely is our DS right now. He always cheers me up if I'm having a bad day :).

Yay!!I hope you catch that eggy!!

Ladies,bnb said my signature was to big how do I make it smaller?I have seen others alot bigger than mine.

I have no idea but I have seen a lot of other ones that have much more than yours too! I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Morning ladies... opk a bit darker today... not long until eggy time :)

Anxiously waiting my test results!! Trying. Not to get my hopes way up,I know there is always next time!!

Anxiously waiting my test results!! Trying. Not to get my hopes way up,I know there is always next time!!

So when are you getting your test results?Fx for you.

Ladies looks like a few of us will be Oing around the same time.I bet this thread will be quiet then.lol.

I should get my tests results thursday!! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Omg that is crazy about te twins how does thT even happen?! And how exciting about your friend?!

Yay! Can't wait to hear the results :). I can't believe you haven't done more hpt's...u are much more patient than me.

Ladies looks like a few of us will be Oing around the same time.I bet this
thread will be quiet then.lol.

Well he told me to call today if he hadn't called me, I justcalled and they dot has the results yet! Ahh more waiting! The nurse said by the morning!

Ladies looks like a few of us will be Oing around the same time.I bet this
thread will be quiet then.lol.

Well he told me to call today if he hadn't called me, I justcalled and they dot has the results yet! Ahh more waiting! The nurse said by the morning!

Any news yet ?

xx

No :( ugh so frustrating! My best friend in Florida just sent me her ultrasound picture, she is 12 weeks! So happy for her but I want it too!

No :( ugh so frustrating! My best friend in Florida just sent me her ultrasound picture, she is 12 weeks! So happy for her but I want it too!

Hun,I am sorry:hugs:.Hoping you get good news when they call!!

Maybe you already told us but why don't you just go and buy a test?! If I lived near u I would go buy one and bring it to you! Haha.

Maybe you already told us but why don't you just go and buy a test?! If I lived near u I would go buy one and bring it to you! Haha.

Haha, I have and the urine tests are still neg. I have had no morning sickness at all, and I read that if your not sick yet it may be cause they hormone isn't strong enough? Am I stretching? Lol still no af!

Haha, I have and the urine tests are still neg. I have had no morning sickness at all, and I read that if your not sick yet it may be cause they hormone isn't strong enough? Am I stretching? Lol still no af!

Oh ok...haha. I thought maybe that was the case. How many days late are you now? I'm going crazy waiting for the results and they aren't even mine! Lol. We really need at least one of our ttc buddies to get preggo, we aren't doing so great on our percentages. Maybe it will be u. Good luck girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->