Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Thanks girl! I'm like nine or ten days late now! And I have never been late ever! It's so odd! I sure hope so! And if I do I know you all are right behind me! :)

Morning ladies... :)

Hows everyone doing ?

Morganceravol ~ Any news yet ?

Thank god for the weekend !!!! Thats all I'm saying !!!!
I hope you are all well. I hope I don't get a really long cycle every month, it's really boring waiting to ovulate as it is !!!!!
:coffee:

Question for you all: What baby names do you guys like ???

Thank god for the weekend !!!! Thats all I'm saying !!!!
I hope you are all well. I hope I don't get a really long cycle every month, it's really boring waiting to ovulate as it is !!!!!
:coffee:

Question for you all: What baby names do you guys like ???

I just noticed your wedding day is the same day I had my tubal reversal.haha I just thought that was funny.

As far as baby names I try not to think about those.Its gets me more stressed wanting that bfp even more.

I probably am winding myself up a bit, but I can't help but think about it. I love looking at clothes and nursery furniture too. Crazy I know !!!!! :wacko:

I probably am winding myself up a bit, but I can't help but think about it. I love looking at clothes and nursery furniture too. Crazy I know !!!!! :wacko:

It's not crazy I think all women TTC are like that.I know I was maybe the first 3 months we started TTC.I just have my days some days I love watching baby shows others I don't even want to hear the word baby.I think it depends where I am in my cycle.lol

I almost forgot I went to dr to get my official hsg results today and he is sending dh for a SA.He said I would have to wait until my appt. on 2/21 to get the results.That is a month away so I am in no hurry to get dh over there because I am on cd13 and I am not wasting any spermies on a test that takes a month to get the results.I may have him do it when and if af arrives.

So I had a dream last night that we were having a boy! We were decoration the nursery and everything, oh I hope it's true!

Called, bfn :(! All my other blood work is normal so he has no idea. I have a gyno appointment for wed and I think they are doing an ultrasound!

Called, bfn :(! All my other blood work is normal so he has no idea. I have a gyno appointment for wed and I think they are doing an ultrasound!

I'm really sorry hun, I was so sure it would be a bfp for you. At least they are going to look into it for you and check you over to make sure it's all ticking along positively. How long have you been ttc?

I know! Only this cycle, I know you guys have a long time! But now I'm worried somethings wrong, my dr tested all my hormone levels and they were all normal I'm so confused!! My symptoms haven't gone away, do you think it could be to early still?

I know! Only this cycle, I know you guys have a long time! But now I'm worried somethings wrong, my dr tested all my hormone levels and they were all normal I'm so confused!! My symptoms haven't gone away, do you think it could be to early still?

Hun I would think that since you are 10 days late a blood test would have pick it up.You could have Oed later than you thought though.Which would make your cycle longer.Do you use opks or temp?

Yeah that's what I thought, no we are just having fun trying we aren't charting yet. I did think I may have ovulated late, o guess we will find out soon! :) then we can try for the v day bfp! :)

This is only my 4th cycle ttc and I'm still gettting to know my cycles. I think it does take a while for the body to get a routine after coming off bc. I had two perfct 28 day cycles and then a 34 day cycle !!! Anything is possible, but I wouldn't panic too much too soon. :flower:

Yeah that's what I thought, no we are just having fun trying we aren't charting yet. I did think I may have ovulated late, o guess we will find out soon! :) then we can try for the v day bfp! :)

I'm sorry! I know it's really hard when you get ur hopes up and then it doesn't happen. Hopefully at your next appointment they will get it figured out. :hugs:

Thank you kaden and dreambaby! I'm trying not to freak! My hushed is taken me to dinner and a movie today :) some good romance will do the body good! And yes hopefully we will get answers at our dr appointment. I also called my mother, as she has had five kids lol, she wasn't sure but though like dreambaby said it may be my hormones and coming off the pill. Thanks for all the love! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->