Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I usually get a +opk around cd14 or 15.So I guess that would make me O around 16 or 17.I use the smiley opk's and sometimes use the ic's along with them,but hardly ever get a positive on the sticks.

I know Coffee is close to O not sure about everyone else.Coffee hoping you are busy catching that eggy!!

well good luck i hope u get ur pos opk very soon!
i am not even sure what to expect this month if i do ovulate
i dont know what i normal unmedicated cycle is like for me
so its really just a mystery to me..im gonna start opks tomorrow which will be cd 12 and see what happens from there
on clomid i would get a positive on cd 17 and have tons of o pains that same day
so i always assumed thats when i ovulated but still BD a week after the positive opk to be safe..
i really hope i get a pos one this month :)
and i hope everyone else catches the eggys!

It's been getting quiet around here ladies.How is everyone doing?Not much going on here waiting on DH to get home so I can attack!!:haha:

not much is going on here either..did an opk yesterday cd 12 and it was negative..but ive started getting a lot of cramps these past few hours so idk why that would be..deff cant be period i just got off of it! :wacko: hopefully its ovulation gearing up :)

Hey ladies! My husband is still convinced I'm pregnant even after the blood was negative! My bbs are more sore then ever with tons of veins and starting to see stretch marks?!! ( I have small bbs so it's a big deal lol) he thinks I ovulated late cause of coming off bcp this cycle. How exciting would that be? Not getting my hopes up but can't wait to get the ultrasound and exam at the obgyn!

Evening Ladies,
Sorry I havent been about much.. Life has been a bit mad here.. I am still waiting for O time, According to my body is should be about now, but according to opk I has a nearly postive yesturday and now neg's so not quite sure whats happening, me and hubby are trying to baby dance as much as possible...

I have also had a problem with my throat.. and its really worrying me... It doesnt hurt or anything but it feelings like something is stuck in my throat and it looks a bit swollen.. its been going on for a week now, so tomorrow i am going to call the doctors, 1 i am worried that he might give me antibiotics , and they could effect my TTC.. And 2 What if it is something more serious :cry:

I have been trying to take my mind of things, by doing my 365 challenge.. which i am really enjoy doing.....

If anyone interested in seeing it let me know or add me as a friend on facebook, name is kelly murdoch and my profile pic is a raccoon in a pair of jeans..lol....

How is everyone else doing ??

xxxx

Morgan,I hope your ob gives you some answers hun!!Did you have af while on bcp?I thought it could take a few months for af to become regular.

Coffee,O is playing crazy tricks on me too.-opk again today.I hope the problem with your throat comes out to be something very minor.

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA just working a lot :s
However I'm in my ovulation time and I'm ready to pounce as well!!!
I have my yearly check up tomorrow so I'm going to discuss ttc with my family doctor

Morgan,I hope your ob gives you some answers hun!!Did you have af while on bcp?I thought it could take a few months for af to become regular.

Coffee,O is playing crazy tricks on me too.-opk again today.I hope the problem with your throat comes out to be something very minor.

Yeah my af was always regular on bcp! And I have come off them before and always started my period right away like the next day! So confusing! I hope so too! :)

Yeah my af was always regular on bcp! And I have come off them before and always started my period right away like the next day! So confusing! I hope so too! :)

Well thats good,regular cycles are always a plus.I just thought I had seen some of the other ladies coming off bcp having problems with af.I have never taken bcp I did go to get them once but they said I was pregnant and sent me home.lol..Fx it is still to early for you to test!!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA just working a lot :s
However I'm in my ovulation time and I'm ready to pounce as well!!!
I have my yearly check up tomorrow so I'm going to discuss ttc with my family doctor

Looks like we can all symptom spot together in our 2ww.Baby dust to you all!!

Thanks girl! I hope so too! :) if not I'm excited to figure your it out so we can start trying some more!! :)

Well I'm 4 days before ovulation and we did the BD cd 9 and 10 Im a bit worried with our work schedules that we may not get to do it much more! I hope we do but if not do I have a chance??

Well I'm 4 days before ovulation and we did the BD cd 9 and 10 Im a bit worried with our work schedules that we may not get to do it much more! I hope we do but if not do I have a chance??

What cd are you on?Honestly 4 days would be pushing it if you did bd today.I read that at the very most in the very best conditions sperm can live for 5 day,but usually much less.I hope you can sneak in another bd before the big O.I totally understand the work schedule thing.When dh has to work days and I work nights it just doesn't happen.GL

Morning all,
Well all opk's are coming back neg now, Guess I have ovulated now... I am in the 2 week wait.. Going to try and keep myself busy or i will go insane.. :)

Morning all,
Well all opk's are coming back neg now, Guess I have ovulated now... I am in the 2 week wait.. Going to try and keep myself busy or i will go insane.. :)

GL,I just got my +opk today so I am right behind you,going back to work tonight so that should keep me busy.:dust::dust:

Well ladies i had my yearly physical today and mentioned to my doc about ttc

She did all the blood tests and said wait until thursday to call and find out if you are immune to rubella....thursday is when i ovulate - so for the sake of being safe for a potential little one im waiting until thursday - i just hope if she gives the clear it isnt too late....and if she said i need the vaccine i have to put my ttc on hold for 3 months

Im bummed out alot - i really felt this month was it for me :(

And now im thinking what it i already did concieve or whatever and i get the results back saying i need the vaccine and hope will i know if im too early to test...what harm could i have done or will do with a vaccine

Oh no i feel like a selfish person now :(

hey ladies! looks like everyone is ovulating! lol
yesterday i got a pretty dark opk, not positive yet but way darker than the day before
and today i went to take one when i woke up, and my cup spilled all in my sink :(
i was so angry! lol so now i gotta wait about 3 more hours and not drink barely nething but sips of water and try another!
i was really thinking that today might be my positive one, ive been crampy lately and since yesterdays was pretty dark i got excited
we will see i guess..but in the past ive learned that i mostly only get true positives if i use fmu for some reason
they arent always positive, but i only get my true ones with fmu..so i hope maybe i can hold it long enough and not drink much so its like fmu in a few hours :wacko:
on clomid i didnt ovulate til cd 17 but now that im off of it i was thinking i might ovulate a few days earlier :thumbup:
i will just be happy IF i do at all lol

Bad cramping today and tiny bit of spotting. What's going on?! I just wanna understand what's going on, so that we can start ttc again!! Gl girls!

So I'm getting excited!! If this is my period I would ovulate a little before valentines day!! :) how fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->