Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

i go to an obgyn..i just had my hsg done which is an xray and they put dye into the cervix to make sure it runs through the tubes so that shows they are open..mine were..my left one had to have more dye added so it would run all the way through but it did after more dye was added...i was on the clomid medicine it helps u ovulate..and i wanted an ultrasound to check my lining and everything and my dr never would do it :( so thats why i am on a break from it this cycle..i had veerrry light and short periods despite knowing i ovulated for sure because i had progesterone tests..and even though my dr was never concerned about it i was..lol so i took my own little secret break that my dr doesnt know about :)

Okay ladies,I have a TMI question.Do any of you ladies have pain while dtd.I was suppose to O today.This am while while we were trying to catch that eggy.I had a terrible pain on the left like there was actually something very sore in there not like cramping.It was only in a certain position.:haha:.I have never had this before.Could it be a cyst or something or is it normal when you are about to O?Anyway tell me what you ladies think.

Okay ladies,I have a TMI question.Do any of you ladies have pain while dtd.I was suppose to O today.This am while while we were trying to catch that eggy.I had a terrible pain on the left like there was actually something very sore in there not like cramping.It was only in a certain position.:haha:.I have never had this before.Could it be a cyst or something or is it normal when you are about to O?Anyway tell me what you ladies think.

Girl I have been having that since everything has been going on, to the point where we had to stop I was in tears! I suppose we shall see tomorrow if there is a cyst or anything! I hope it's gets better!!

i get that all the time too..i dont think its anything like a cyst..im not sure what causes it though

Ladies I need your support :(
If I need the vaccination I can't ttc for 3 months!
If I don't need it I find out tomorrow a day after ovulation :( I'm so down

im not sure what that means..i never had to get any vaccines while i was pregnant or trying..and how come u cant try for that long? cant u just wait to get it?

Hiya, I found out i needed the rubella injection just before i had my operation and they did it one week post op and they told me one month before i could try...

famof6 ~ everything is more sensitive when you are ovulating, I sure there nothing to be worried about.. :hugs:

Hope you other ladies are ok this morning.. I am now trying to keeps myself busy in the tww..

Hope your ok Kardan, havent seen you on for a while..

xxxx

i got another dark opk today and it seems to be the darkest i think so im gonna call it my positive..and next month if im not pregnant i am getting more expensive ones because these internet cheapies are frusterating nd i hate that i can never get a fully positive opk even though i know that i ovulate! grrr lol but i am just glad that they got this dark because i was so scared i wouldnt ovulate..but yesterday i was having cramps, bloating, backache and just soreness..even touching my stomach kind of hurts..its a little better today but all the symptoms are still there..so im not even sure when to call ovulation day? when i get a fully negative? or if i do get a negative one tomorrow should i call today ovulation day? :wacko: so confusing i wish i could temp!
anyway, heres my opk from today, what do u ladies think? its dried up though since the pic, and it still looks pretty dark
https://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9566/sam1829.jpg

hey what happened to dreambaby?

Hiya, sorry guys we've been really busy at work. We have an internal inspection coming up and the paperwork is stacking up !!! :wacko:

I'm a little behind you ladies, I'm still getting negative on the OPKs and I don't think I am going to ovulate for another week or so at least. I am trying to relax, so my cycle settles.

I hope you guys are all ok, I am catching up with the posts now to see what I have missed. :hugs:

I can imagine how disappointing this would be. Hopefully it wont be necessary. :hugs:

And if it does, it's for a good course - a healthy, beautiful baby.

https://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5200/sam1814p.jpg

that is my opk from this morning..ill prolly take another one later on today and see what it looks like..i know its not completely positive but sometimes this is the closest i can get..but i am still gonna keep taking them and BDing every other day

I have used two different brands of OPKs now, and I get definate dark positives with one brand and weak ones with a different brand. Don't know what thats all about.

that is my opk from this morning..ill prolly take another one later on today and see what it looks like..i know its not completely positive but sometimes this is the closest i can get..but i am still gonna keep taking them and BDing every other day

I have used two different brands of OPKs now, and I get definate dark positives with one brand and weak ones with a different brand. Don't know what thats all about.

welcome back how have u been?!
i wasnt on last week either for about a week..it actually was a nice break i was pretty down about AF coming
but im back with my PMA and hoping that this month is it!
I just wish that these opks would show me what i want lol
it feels better to hear from ladies who have had the same problem though
i know its confusing!
idk what to think or what to count as my positive.
if i dont get a bfp this cycle i am for sure switching opks..because the internet ones just arent showing what i wnat them too.
they do get dark as u can see but its not even considered positive to other ppl.
but i know from the past that even with those kinds of dark ones that its my positive because i would get the progesterone tests done because i was on clomid and it showed i ovulated
so im just considering that one my positive..and since i had tons of cramps, soreness, bloating, and even backache yesterday i would say that it was my ovulation day
but i am still gonna keep doing opks until i get a deff negative one and keep BDing until then..i wish i had used another brand this time around! its going to kill me not knowing for sure if i ovulated or not but my symptoms yesterday were pretty good for ovulation i think!

i wasnt on last week either for about a week..it actually was a nice break i was pretty down about AF coming
i know its confusing!
if i dont get a bfp this cycle i am for sure switching opks..because the internet ones just arent showing what i wnat them too.
they do get dark as u can see but its not even considered positive to other ppl.
but i know from the past that even with those kinds of dark ones that its my positive because i would get the progesterone tests done because i was on clomid and it showed i ovulated
so im just considering that one my positive..and since i had tons of cramps, soreness, bloating, and even backache yesterday i would say that it was my ovulation day
but i am still gonna keep doing opks until i get a deff negative one and keep BDing until then..i wish i had used another brand this time around! its going to kill me not knowing for sure if i ovulated or not but my symptoms yesterday were pretty good for ovulation i think!

Hiya :hi:
I just feel a bit bored, where my cycle has got longer. Feels like forever waiting to ovulate now aswell as a long 2ww !!
I am a little stressed as work is heavy at the mo and that also panics me into thinking it could affect my cycle in a negative way.
I just make a judgement according to a darkish OPK and a temperature dip (which I normally get on ovulation day. It is difficult though !!!

Hey ladies' back from my doctors appointment! So kinda scared, he told me I have some endometerosis. He said it's not really bad ( but that's been the pain during sex and other symptoms), he said the only thing that helps is surgery or he said normally when women get pregnant all the pain goes away. I asked about infertility cause I know that is a side effect of that and he said it will be hard to get pregnant as I get older. So he is hoping I'll be pregnant by feb or march so we don't have to do the surgery. So kinda scary by the dh thinks all will be okay. My ovaries showed lots of eggs in the scan! :) so please bfp this cycle!!

Hey ladies' back from my doctors appointment! So kinda scared, he told me I have some endometerosis. He said it's not really bad ( but that's been the pain during sex and other symptoms), he said the only thing that helps is surgery or he said normally when women get pregnant all the pain goes away. I asked about infertility cause I know that is a side effect of that and he said it will be hard to get pregnant as I get older. So he is hoping I'll be pregnant by feb or march so we don't have to do the surgery. So kinda scary by the dh thinks all will be okay. My ovaries showed lots of eggs in the scan! :) so please bfp this cycle!!

I am glad you got some answers.I personally know very little about Endo,a close friend of mine her sister has it.I have seen a few threads on TTC with Endo.You may want to check them out.I hope you get that BFP before March.

I am glad you got some answers.I personally know very little about Endo,a close friend of mine her sister has it.I have seen a few threads on TTC with Endo.You may want to check them out.I hope you get that BFP before March.

Yeah I don't know much either but what makes it better is pregnancy or menopause. Just kinda scary cause the first think I thought was infertility, but he assured me that me being so young shouldn't effect it that much. It does shed light on why I've had such miserable periods my whole life. Yes me too! Have u ovulated yet?

so glad u got some answers! i dont much either about endo, but i do have a friend who is only 21 and she has it..but has gotten pregnant 2 times and i dont think its been hard for her either time..i got everything crossed for u that u get ur bfp this cycle! surgery doesnt sound as good as a bfp! :winkwink: that is awesome about there being lots of eggs in there i wish i could get a scan to look at my lining, eggs and all that..i guess that will come with time if i dont get my bfp by march!

i know its confusing!

Hiya :hi:
I just feel a bit bored, where my cycle has got longer. Feels like forever waiting to ovulate now aswell as a long 2ww !!
I am a little stressed as work is heavy at the mo and that also panics me into thinking it could affect my cycle in a negative way.
I just make a judgement according to a darkish OPK and a temperature dip (which I normally get on ovulation day. It is difficult though !!!

i wish that i could do temping, but i barely ever get a good nights sleep, even 4 straight hours is pushing it, so i dont really wanna try that until ive been trying for longer..i usually just go by a darkish opk and some ovulation signs that i get, like fertile cm and i also get bloated, crampy, sore and these last couple months have even had some back pain and thats usually after a positive opk so im fairly confident its ovulation, just dont know if its before during or after, thats where the temping would come in handy i spose :wacko:

so glad u got some answers! i dont much either about endo, but i do have a friend who is only 21 and she has it..but has gotten pregnant 2 times and i dont think its been hard for her either time..i got everything crossed for u that u get ur bfp this cycle! surgery doesnt sound as good as a bfp! :winkwink: that is awesome about there being lots of eggs in there i wish i could get a scan to look at my lining, eggs and all that..i guess that will come with time if i dont get my bfp by march!

Me too! That's so encouraging about your friend! :) no surgery doesn't sound fun at all! I hope you get ur bfn this cycle and me as well! My mother said that we shouldn't have start ttc untill 3 months off bcp is that old wives tale? Thanks for all the encouragement hubby and I are hoping it's this cycle. And that te Nd isn't too painful for me!

Question for everyone, which ovulation sticks do u all use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->