Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

i used the smu a while ago and it was almost positive
they were really close to the same color but not quite as dark
so i am just gonna keep doing them and see if they go back to really negative
because i have had many months where i do ovulate for sure but only get close to positive opks
i might even try another one tonight to see what it says
ive been having a lot of cramps though lately..so im wondering what they mean..
i am hoping they mean ovulation! :)
i would be SO happy if i ovulate even though i didnt take the clomid

hlynn,I was the same way I would get a close positive but never a positive.The line never got as dark as the control line.So I switched to the smileys.I use the ic's and when I get a close to dark line I start using the digitals.Like today I has a dark line but no where near as dark as control line but I did get a smiley.The ic's drove me crazy I thought I was not Oing.I hope you get that positive soon!!

Hey ladies question,? I am pretty sure af came today not super heavy so not sure completely. Anyways should I keep my gyno appointment for wed to make sure my tubes and everything is okay and make sure I didn't have a mc? Just thought I'd get advice! Thanks!

hlynn,I was the same way I would get a close positive but never a positive.The line never got as dark as the control line.So I switched to the smileys.I use the ic's and when I get a close to dark line I start using the digitals.Like today I has a dark line but no where near as dark as control line but I did get a smiley.The ic's drove me crazy I thought I was not Oing.I hope you get that positive soon!!

wow really?! because i honestly never do..but the thing is..i used to get positive ones that u could really tell they were positive..but since i started trying again in september i cant get a really complete positive..maybe i should switch to more expensive ones..but its probably too late now since i got my really close to positive one today..that is crazy that u had the same thing happen to you though i thought maybe it waas just me..so if i dont get a bfp this month i am gonna buy the more expensive ones for next time..because i hate not getting a fully positive one..its just confusing and then i worry the whole time that maybe it wasnt positive n maybe i didnt ovulate..i had been getting progesterone tests to make sure i was ovulating because i was on clomid and even though i never got fully positives i did ovulate..but this month i am gonna be freaking out thinking i didnt ovulate lol :dohh:

Hey ladies question,? I am pretty sure af came today not super heavy so not sure completely. Anyways should I keep my gyno appointment for wed to make sure my tubes and everything is okay and make sure I didn't have a mc? Just thought I'd get advice! Thanks!

i would keep the appointment..maybe even just give the dr a call and let her know that ur having light bleeding and see what she says..i know that the hsg tests should be done shortly after ur period (i had mine 6 days after) so maybe if it is a true period it will be a good thing for u to go in

I would keep the appt.Do you use opks?You may have had a late O.Since you never had a +hpt I would say you did not have a mc,but your dr maybe able to find out why af was late.Stress can cause you to o late and therefore have a longer cycle.That happened to me for 2 cycles.So I am trying to go stress free this cycle.GL this cycle!

wow really?! because i honestly never do..but the thing is..i used to get positive ones that u could really tell they were positive..but since i started trying again in september i cant get a really complete positive..maybe i should switch to more expensive ones..but its probably too late now since i got my really close to positive one today..that is crazy that u had the same thing happen to you though i thought maybe it waas just me..so if i dont get a bfp this month i am gonna buy the more expensive ones for next time..because i hate not getting a fully positive one..its just confusing and then i worry the whole time that maybe it wasnt positive n maybe i didnt ovulate..i had been getting progesterone tests to make sure i was ovulating because i was on clomid and even though i never got fully positives i did ovulate..but this month i am gonna be freaking out thinking i didnt ovulate lol :dohh:

I usually don't recommend them because they are more expensive,but they have saved me my sanity.When I used only the ics I would line them up trying to see if they were getting darker.I hated having to hold my pee for hours.If you use the ics and when it gets close to a positive start the digital then you really don't use that many.Mine come in a box of 20 and I usually use 4 a cycle.If you only use digital then it may take 10 a cycle.Do you temp?I have just started a few days ago drs orders.I hope it helps to determing O day.

i dont temp..i tried before i have the thermomenter and everything but i can never get a full nights sleep and its hard to even get four straight hours..my one daughter still wakes up at night for me to get her milk and stuff..so my temps fluctuated so much that i just stopped..i realllllly would LOVE to though, so that i would know whats going on with my body more..its frusterating..but i for sure will try the digitals..if i dont get pg this cycle but i really hope that i ovulate..but i dont even know if i will know now :(

i dont temp..i tried before i have the thermomenter and everything but i can never get a full nights sleep and its hard to even get four straight hours..my one daughter still wakes up at night for me to get her milk and stuff..so my temps fluctuated so much that i just stopped..i realllllly would LOVE to though, so that i would know whats going on with my body more..its frusterating..but i for sure will try the digitals..if i dont get pg this cycle but i really hope that i ovulate..but i dont even know if i will know now :(

I work night shift so I don't think temping is going to work for me either.Well of course you did O!!We will all be in the 2ww very soon,except Coffee she jumped ahead of us,so looks like she is getting her BFP 1st!!!:happydance:

Kaden,Where are you?

Man now I'm gonna be behind everyone haha. Oh well fx ed for all you ladies!

Man now I'm gonna be behind everyone haha. Oh well fx ed for all you ladies!

hey i am just still hoping i ovulate this month! i havent gotten a fully positive opk yet..but at least ur having tests done to check ur tubes..i know that i felt loads better after i had mine..its like a weight was lifted lol

Morning all,

Well I think i have messed up this month.. my cycles since my operation have gone from 28 days to 30 days.. So i should ovulate around the CD15.

So this month i have been doing the opk's never got a sure positive, but then i could be one of these ladies who have there surge in the middle of the night as strong surge only lasts about 6 hours... all opk are now neg.... so got my close positive on CD 13

We have be B'ding CD 9 12 13 & 14

I dont have any ovulation symptoms any more they all went by yesterday afternoon which would have been CD15.. But we didnt do anything last night.. Am i right in thinking last night should have been prime time to do it... I have a funny feeling I have missed the right time again this month...

One confused lady

xxx

Morning all,

Well I think i have messed up this month.. my cycles since my operation have gone from 28 days to 30 days.. So i should ovulate around the CD15.

So this month i have been doing the opk's never got a sure positive, but then i could be one of these ladies who have there surge in the middle of the night as strong surge only lasts about 6 hours... all opk are now neg.... so got my close positive on CD 13

I dont have any ovulation symptoms any more they all went by yesterday afternoon which would have been CD15.. But we didnt do anything last night.. Am i right in thinking last night should have been prime time to do it... I have a funny feeling I have missed the right time again this month...

One confused lady

xxx

If your closest positive was on cd 13,I think you are good.Sounds like you had some spermies waiting on that egg.I always try to bd 3 days in a row after a +opk,but today is not looking promising my first night back to work and now I am so tired and not in the mood.lol.

im soo bummed....i cant even bd...

i dont have results back from my rubella immunity test and by the time i get them it will be too late for this month...

Im really depressed by this i had such high hopes for a BFP for my hubby valentines day :(

So this is def af showing up late!! I'm glad cause at least I know when we can try again!! And possibley could have a little bean in my belly by valentines day!! Still curious as to what the doc will say! Hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Morning all,

One confused lady

xxx

i am one of the ladies that never get a fully positive opk..i think i got my darkest one today..today is day 15 for me and also on 13 i got a pretty dark one but now its all dried up and i cant really get a pic of it i hate not always getting fully positive opks..it just makes everything that much more confusing as if all this ttc isnt confusing as it is! :dohh:
i would say that cd 14 would have been ur most fertile day, if u ovulated on cd 15 it would have helped to do it but i think cd 14 would have been better

I hope you all get a wonderful egg!! I am excited for the dr even though I'm bleeding a little, I am getting an ultrasound and I've never had one so it'll be neat to see how everything looks! :)

https://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5200/sam1814p.jpg

that is my opk from this morning..ill prolly take another one later on today and see what it looks like..i know its not completely positive but sometimes this is the closest i can get..but i am still gonna keep taking them and BDing every other day

I hope you all get a wonderful egg!! I am excited for the dr even though I'm bleeding a little, I am getting an ultrasound and I've never had one so it'll be neat to see how everything looks! :)

i am glad ur being so positive about everything! :thumbup:
sounds like u deserve ur bfp asap :)
what test are u getting exactly

Well my general doctor wanted me to go to this gyno as I don't have one since or moved and he wasn't sure what is going on. He was sure I wa prego and then confused him when it came back negative. I guess just to make sure everything is normal an opened and hormones are okay and all. And it is prob smart to see a obgyn and talk about ttc since I havent yet. Thanks girl I hope so! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->