Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been really busy with work :(. Sounds like a lot has been going on around here. At least everyone seems to be figuring out what's going on with their bodies so hopefully that will help. I'm on cd 18 and am thinking I will OV anytime. My OPK's are getting darker but I ran out yesterday so I have to go get more...I feel like I spend way too much money on those things! Dh and I haven't gotten to bd as much as I would have liked because of our schedules :(. I am having cramping on my lower left side today. We haven't bd'd since Saturday night. I wanted to last night but dh was asleep when I got out of the shower. I told him he needed to come home from work this morning for a bd session but he got tied up with work. Damn work...don't know how I will ever get preggo with our schedules. So since I am having the cramping which I'm thinking is OV cramping do you all think it's too late now to possibly catch the eggy if we bd tonight? I really really hope not!!

i would say keep BDing! if u havent gotten a fully positive opk yet maybe u havent ovulated yet! but i would deff try to get as much :sex: in as possible for the next few days :winkwink: FX'ed this is it! im on cd 16 and im not totally sure but i might have ovulated yesterday or today..so maybe we can test around the same time together :)

morganceravol - i use internet cheapies, but if u havent noticed they arent working the best for me..with my second DD i used the answer brand they worked great for me..so i am gonna go back to them if no bfp this month :)

We were wondering where you were! Hope you o soon!! :)
Hey girlie...sorry to hear about the endometriosis. My best friend has it and has had it for a long time. She is on birth control to help control it and has even had the surgery for it. She isn't married and not wanting children anytime soon but she is hoping the BC will keep it from getting too bad. She said that sex is really painful for her also. Her mom had it as well and was still able to have two babies. So good luck, I'm sure u will get ur BFP soon!!

We were wondering where you were! Hope you o soon!! :)
Hey girlie...sorry to hear about the endometriosis. My best friend has it and has had it for a long time. She is on birth control to help control it and has even had the surgery for it. She isn't married and not wanting children anytime soon but she is hoping the BC will keep it from getting too bad. She said that sex is really painful for her also. Her mom had it as well and was still able to have two babies. So good luck, I'm sure u will get ur BFP soon!!

Thanks girl! It's all just settling in, it's weird ya know but nice at the same time cause since I was s girl I have had horrible abdomen pain and cramps. In that area it sheds light on why I was always in pain. I am sure it will be okay that's what my dh keeps telling me, fingers crossed for feb bfp for us all! :)

morganceravol - i use internet cheapies, but if u havent noticed they arent working the best for me..with my second DD i used the answer brand they worked great for me..so i am gonna go back to them if no bfp this month :)

Haha yeah that's what I have been reading, I am thinking I'll get the answer ones as well! :) thanks!

i just took another opk about an hour ago..i think its the darkest i have gotten :)
tell me what u think
https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6795/sam1854.jpg

i just took another opk about an hour ago..i think its the darkest i have gotten :)
tell me what u think
https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6795/sam1854.jpg
That's usually about how mine look at the darkest. I don't think mine has ever gotten as dark as the control line. I'd def say you are going to OV any day! Happy BD'g :)!! Hopefully we can test and get are BFPs around the same time!

yeah mine too!
i am for sure gonna try a different brand next month if i dont get my bfp this month
but i took another this morning and its negative but still pretty dark
so i might try another one tonight and see if its negative.
if it is, what day would u say i ovulated on? today?
the day before yesterday i had tons of cramps bloating stomach soreness and a backache
then yesterday mostly just soreness..like couldnt press on my stomach or nething cuz it hurt
and today i just woke up but cant really tell lol
i also had another question for u ladies, does anyone else get like..nausea when they ovulate?
i have woken up the past 3 nights in the middle of the night sick to my stomach, and even during the day i cant eat much because i just feel..sick
i have no other symptoms so i dont think its the flu or nething..im not throwing up either, its just a sick feeling and it started when my opks started getting darker :wacko:

I went out and got my Opk's today! So excited, I haven't used them yet since we had just stopped bc last cycle. I'm on cd 4 I have normal 28 days cycles, when should I start?

i bet u r excited! i was too when i first started..not so much ne more lol :)
i start on cd 12 but thats because my cycles are 31 days and ovulation usually happens on cd17
so if u have shorter ones i would maybe start on cd10 or 11

I went out and got my Opk's today! So excited, I haven't used them yet since we had just stopped bc last cycle. I'm on cd 4 I have normal 28 days cycles, when should I start?
Yeah I agree with hlynn...I would probably start on cd 10 if I were u.

yeah mine too!
i am for sure gonna try a different brand next month if i dont get my bfp this month
the day before yesterday i had tons of cramps bloating stomach soreness and a backache
then yesterday mostly just soreness..like couldnt press on my stomach or nething cuz it hurt
i also had another question for u ladies, does anyone else get like..nausea when they ovulate?
i have woken up the past 3 nights in the middle of the night sick to my
stomach, and even during the day i cant eat much because i just feel..sick
i have no other symptoms so i dont think its the flu or nething..im not throwing up either, its just a sick feeling and it started when my opks started getting darker :wacko:

You should do another one tonight and if there is no test line my guess would b that u OV'd today. I had cramps yesterday and did an opk last night and it was pretty dark but not as dark as control line. I did it again just a little bit ago and it was the darkest I've ever gotten! So I guess I haven't OV'd yet which I'm happy about cause I thought I had missed it. For me it seems that I OV about 2 days after I first get the cramping.
I haven't ever experienced the nausea with OV...I don't know why that would happen but everyone is different. I know u said OVing with clomid is pretty painful, is it as bad now that you aren't taking it?

yeah mine too!

You should do another one tonight and if there is no test line my guess would b that u OV'd today. I had cramps yesterday and did an opk last night and it was pretty dark but not as dark as control line. I did it again just a little bit ago and it was the darkest I've ever gotten! So I guess I haven't OV'd yet which I'm happy about cause I thought I had missed it. For me it seems that I OV about 2 days after I first get the cramping.
I haven't ever experienced the nausea with OV...I don't know why that would happen but everyone is different. I know u said OVing with clomid is pretty painful, is it as bad now that you aren't taking it?

ok i am gonna take one tonight in about 3 n a half hours n see what it says
the one this morning was still veerrry close to the control line but a tiny bit lighter,
but im not worried too much since from the time i started them in september i have never goten a fully positive but for sure ovulate because the bloodwork shows i have every month
i really think its just the brand for me, and if no bfp this month i am for sure gonna look into buying the more expensive ones
but actually the pain was about the same for me off of clomid, i wasnt sure what to expect because i dont ovulate much on my own anyway, thts why i was worried about skipping clomid this month
but i got ALL the same symptoms..maybe a little less harsh off of it but not by much!
i think maybe i am one of the girls who get the pains before ovulation.
i never noticed it before but now that i seen my opks were dark but not too dark when i had the pain
and then as the pain lightened up the opks got darker
so i am gonna try another one tonight and ill let u know what it looks like :thumbup:
so if its negative i would say that tomorrow ill be 1dpo..i wish the 2WW would hurry up and im not even in it yet! lol

Hlynn and kaden thanks girls! Everything I've read says about 8-10 cd. Talked to a good friend today that had endo as well very encouraging, one of her friends has it bad and has two kids!! :) bfp here we come!! If I get it this cycle I'll be prego by v-day!! :)

yeah mine too!

I haven't ever experienced the nausea with OV...I don't know why that would
happen but everyone is different. I know u said OVing with clomid is pretty painful, is it as bad now that you aren't taking it?

the one this morning was still veerrry close to the control line but a tiny bit lighter,
but im not worried too much since from the time i started them in september i have never goten a fully positive but for sure ovulate because the bloodwork shows i have every month
i really think its just the brand for me, and if no bfp this month i am for sure gonna look into buying the more expensive ones
but actually the pain was about the same for me off of clomid, i wasnt sure what to expect because i dont ovulate much on my own anyway, thts why i was worried about skipping clomid this month
but i got ALL the same symptoms..maybe a little less harsh off of it but not by much!
i never noticed it before but now that i seen my opks were dark but not too dark when i had the pain
so i am gonna try another one tonight and ill let u know what it looks like :thumbup:
so if its negative i would say that tomorrow ill be 1dpo..i wish the 2WW would hurry up and im not even in it yet! lol

Hey! So what did your opk look like tonight? I did one again this evening and it was way negative...I could hardly even tell there was a line. So I am thinking I will OV tonight or tomorrow. We bd'd last night and tonight. Tonight I used preseed and a soft cup. I tried to sneak the cup in while my dh was in the bathroom after Bd but he came out while I was still working on it and was like "what are you sticking up there now?"...lol. I had never done the cups before but I had a box so I thought I might as well give it a try! I'm kind of weird about sticking my fingers "up there" so now I'm nervous about trying to get it back out....lol. It's funny too because since I am a labor and delivery
nurse I have to stick my fingers up everyone else's hoo-ha but when it comes to my own it kinda freaks me out! Haha. One strange thing about this month is I haven't noticed any ewcm :(. I hope that isn't a bad sign. I've had cm but it's been more watery then stretchy.
Oh and you were saying you think you are the kind of person who has pain around OV, well me too. Maybe not as bad as you, but I think it's a good thing because at least we know when we are about to OV. My biggest sign though is extremely sore @@'s the day after OV. I hate it but at the same time at least I know I OV'd! So anyways...looks like we are in the tww together :)! The only problem is my tww is usually only 9-10 days :(, but I am hoping the vits are working and it will be longer this cycle!! I so want my BFP...it would be the best valentines present EVER :)!

yeah mine too!

I haven't ever experienced the nausea with OV...I don't know why that would
happen but everyone is different. I know u said OVing with clomid is pretty painful, is it as bad now that you aren't taking it?

Hey! So what did your opk look like tonight? I did one again this evening and it was way negative...I could hardly even tell there was a line. So I am thinking I will OV tonight or tomorrow. We bd'd last night and tonight. Tonight I used preseed and a soft cup. I tried to sneak the cup in while my dh was in the bathroom after Bd but he came out while I was still working on it and was like "what are you sticking up there now?"...lol. I had never done the cups before but I had a box so I thought I might as well give it a try! I'm kind of weird about sticking my fingers "up there" so now I'm nervous about trying to get it back out....lol. It's funny too because since I am a labor and delivery
nurse I have to stick my fingers up everyone else's hoo-ha but when it comes to my own it kinda freaks me out! Haha. One strange thing about this month is I haven't noticed any ewcm :(. I hope that isn't a bad sign. I've had cm but it's been more watery then stretchy.
Oh and you were saying you think you are the kind of person who has pain around OV, well me too. Maybe not as bad as you, but I think it's a good thing because at least we know when we are about to OV. My biggest sign though is extremely sore @@'s the day after OV. I hate it but at the same time at least I know I OV'd! So anyways...looks like we are in the tww together :)! The only problem is my tww is usually only 9-10 days :(, but I am hoping the vits are working and it will be longer this cycle!! I so want my BFP...it would be the best valentines present EVER :)!

I know totally what u mean about not wanting to search around up there :haha:
i never do!
i just go by the discharge that i get on the toilet paper or in my undies
i used preseed the night before last
i meant to again earlier, but i totally forgot until afterwards..oops!
i have always wanted to work in the labor and delivery floor of a hospital..that would be SO neat to me..i have always been interested in stuff like that
when i was in high school i wanted so bad to be a ob/gyn..i even job shadowed my dr :blush:
i am thinking about going back to school and i am gonna look into nursing because i really think all of that stuff is just so neat and interesting
but anyway..
i did another one yesterday evening (its after midnight now) and it still had a fairly decent test line
for sure lighter than the control but not by too much
BUT i am one of those girls who have never, ever had a one line opk
i always have 2 lines..sometimes the test line is faint but i have never had one where i couldnt see a second line..
even though it was still kinda dark it has lightened up tons from the night before
i am gonna say that i probably ovulated yesterday (the 27th) maybe today
but leaning more towards yesterday because after i did the opk i started having some more cramps
this month and last month i have been having 3-4 days of ovulation pains
before i would only have half a day or one day of ovulation pains but these past 2 months have been more days of it
which just kind of confuses me more lol
i am hoping i wake up with a super negative test and no more pains so that i can feel confident that i already ovulated and am in the 2WW!
looks like we will be about the exact same dpo! :happydance:
i have longer lps usually though, usually a 16 day one
last month AF came on 14dpo which i was totally not expecting since i have never had her show up that early (well since ive started ttc anyway)
I am so glad that i have some ladies that are about the same day as i am to chat with and hoepfully help the time go by faster
but anyway, its almost midnight and i am so tired and still feeling kinda nauseated..so i am heading to bed..i will get on and update about my opk in the morning :)

Hello ladies!!

Hlynn,FX you caught that egg!!

Kaden,I use to have a 10 day lp and was worried.I started taking Bcomplex and the last 2 cycles.I had a 12 and then a 13 day lp.So it helped me!

I should be 3 dpo.I am waiting on FF to set my O day.I have had 2 high temps so think I Oed on cd17.Hoping they stay high.

uughh ok well today i got my positive opk..its for sure positive..so i guess..lol i dont know maybe im the person who gets tons of ovulation pain before i ovulate? im just so confused because the last 3 days i have had tons of cramps, soreness and all that...and its almost gone by now..and i just now get my + opk? :wacko: soo weird
anyway..heres the one from last night,
https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7595/sam1864.jpg
and heres the one from this morning,
https://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3750/sam1867j.jpg

so my one from this morning is veerrry positive..will take another one later n see if it goes back to negative..ugh i hate this guessing game! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->