Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Looks good to me! Question, if you get a positive and then a negative later does that mean ur ovulating?

im still waiting to hear back on my rubella immunity before i even start trying now :(

Monday i think
so i may be out this month
Im worried a bit that what if i am already pregnant and have no immunity
Since DH and i BD'd right up until my doctors appt and once after (around ovulation)

:hugs: im sorry if ur out this month..what does the shot do exactly? i dont think i have ever had one, would i need one?

Looks good to me! Question, if you get a positive and then a negative later does that mean ur ovulating?

i have always taken it is as when it goes negative it means youve already ovulated..buut i could be wrong..maybe someone else who temps would be better to answer that question lol

i have always taken it is as when it goes negative it means youve already ovulated..buut i could be wrong..maybe someone else who temps would be better to answer that question lol

Alrighty thanks! We are gonna stick to an every other day bd until af or baby! :)

its a vaccination against rubella - you get vaccinated as a child but if you need a top up you should get it before pregnancy as rubella is fatal to an unborn baby in you get it while pregnant
however its a rare illness

If u don't get checked before you get pregnant to see if you are rubella immune then they check it during your pregnancy. So hlynn I'm sure you have been tested and they would have let you know if you needed a booster. I've found that most women who had the vaccine when they were younger are usually still immune...but not always. Since penniepie went for a check before she got pregnant they decided to just make sure, but most women get pregnant without even knowing.

uughh ok well today i got my positive opk..its for sure positive..so i guess..lol i dont know maybe im the person who gets tons of ovulation pain before i ovulate? im just so confused because the last 3 days i have had tons of cramps, soreness and all that...and its almost gone by now..and i just now get my + opk? :wacko: soo weird
anyway..heres the one from last night,
https://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7595/sam1864.jpg
and heres the one from this morning,
https://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3750/sam1867j.jpg

so my one from this morning is veerrry positive..will take another one later n see if it goes back to negative..ugh i hate this guessing game! lol

Yes definitely positive!! Well at least you know for sure now that you are about to OV. I have had a lot more OV cramping this month than usual. And it keeps switching sides, usually I just have it on one side. I wonder if I'm OVing from both sides this month?!

see i have had a lot more than usual this month too! usually i get like one day..sometimes even half a day where im sore n crampy and then it goes away..this was 3 days of it and today its kind of there but not nearly as bad..so its weird that i stopped having all the symptoms and then got a positive opk..lol oh well i am just so happy that im ovulating off of the meds this month! :thumbup: i am so excited for all of us to start testing! :D

Morning ladies, its been busy on here, since my last visit... :)

Well today i am 6/7 dpo .. I am really trying not to symptom spot but its really hard when my boobies are just killing me.. I normally get boob pain around ovulation then it goes once i have ovulated but this month it didn't go away and has just got worse.. they are very sensitive and tingly...

Hope you other ladies are catching them eggys and preparing to :)

xx

Hello ladies,FF finally put in my cross hairs so I am 4 dpo today.WooHoo now just another week before testing.lol

Coffee,I was the same way with the sore boobs around O time,but they have got to where they stay that way before O all the way until about cd 3.They also feel heavy and look huge.DH laughs and says I got a free boob job with my tubal reversal.So it looks like you will be the first to test.FX for you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hello ladies,FF finally put in my cross hairs so I am 4 dpo today.WooHoo now just another week before testing.lol

Coffee,I was the same way with the sore boobs around O time,but they have got to where they stay that way before O all the way until about cd 3.They also feel heavy and look huge.DH laughs and says I got a free boob job with my tubal reversal.So it looks like you will be the first to test.FX for you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

:hi: Not sure when i am going to start to test... I really had a bad day yesturday with cramps.. so i am thinking it may have been implantation pains.. heres hoping.... the tests i have are very sensitive and can pick up hcg from 10ml... I also heard that you can use opk's with fmu to pick up pregnacy hcg.. but dont know how this works.....

Coffee, wow i hope that sore boobs for u is a good thing, sounds good! :thumbup: cant wait until u can test!
famof6, 4dpo already can u believe it! hope this 2WW goes by fast for everyone!
looks like ill be one of the last ones to test lol i dont know if ive ovulated yet..i took a test last night that was still dark but considered negative, but i only held my pee for like 3 hours and it wasnt super yellow like normal it was kinda diluted..i held off drinking though for the whole time so not sure..im going to take another one later on today and if its negative i guess ill assume ive ovulated, but im not sure if yesterday or today? :wacko: im not very good at all this guesswork lol its so confusing!

Hey so coffee you are already 6-7 dpo? U passed the rest of us right up! I guess that's what happens when I don't OV until cd 19 or 20 :(. Sounds like u are having some pretty promising symptoms. I know how hard it is not to ss. I really wanna try not to obsess about it as much this time because it makes the days drag by! But we will see if that happens!

Hlynn I think we are pretty close. I've now decided that I probably OVd last night, but still not completely sure. I had a positive opk on Thursday afternoon so i would think I would have by now! The last two nights that we bd'd I have used the soft cups. They were easier to use than I thought.

im still getting positive opks! i took one when i woke up and it was + and another one 4 hours later and still + this is the longest i have ever had positive ones..2 days seems like forever..how long do u usually get + ones for? i guess im one of the people who ovulate late also, today is cd 19 for me so im hoping i ovulate today or tomorrow! on clomid i always did on like cd 17..but then again i always stopped testing when i got a fairly dark one but i always thought that was the most positive i would get because of ovulation pains..well maybe i was wrong this whole time! lol maybe my lp is only about 13 days instead of the 16 i thought it was! :wacko: im learning a lot this month though i just hope that tomorrow i wake up with a - opk!

Wow you all are way ahead me cause af was so late! Maybe I'll ovulate early because if that? Hmmmm. Well good luck to you all! :)

Wow you all are way ahead me cause af was so late! Maybe I'll ovulate early because if that? Hmmmm. Well good luck to you all! :)

your not too far behind :winkwink: i havent even ovulated yet! i just took another opk n it was positive still..i started having positives yesterday morning and its afternoon now ive taken 2 already today and both very positive..but i guess its common to get more than one day of + opks but now im just worrying that maybe i wont ovulate :nope: ..maybe im just being paranoid though, i guess im just thinking that because im already on cd 19..so idk i know that its possible to get a + ovulation test and not ovulate and i am just hoping so much that it doesnt happen to me :( im still crampy off and on..but the tests are unmistakably positive..very dark :wacko:

Coffee,I have heard that about opk's,I got excited last month because I had a +opk all the way up until af arrived.It may work for some but didn't for me.:(

Well I hope all you ladies caught that egg!!

Morgan,I know how you feel af has been late twice in the last 6 months by a week and I feel like it just gives me less chances by making my cycles longer.That just means you will be the last one of us to get that BFP this cycle.Sounds good to me!!

Do any of you ladies temp?It has been a great cycle stress wise just knowing that I did O and when.If its possible I highly recommend temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->