Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Yeah it's annoying but hey it'll be encouraging when you all get your bfp! ;) is it normal to ovulate early when af us late? I'm still learnif g cycles and all that good stuff! I am feeling under the weather Grrr! We got a bd dance in though so that's good! I hope I feel better I hate being sick!

Yeah it's annoying but hey it'll be encouraging when you all get your bfp! ;) is it normal to ovulate early when af us late? I'm still learnif g cycles and all that good stuff! I am feeling under the weather Grrr! We got a bd dance in though so that's good! I hope I feel better I hate being sick!

I still Oed at my usual time.

i really would love to temp but i wake up a lot in the night, i always have to pee and my daughter wakes me up for milk and both my kids sleep with me so i have like no room and always get woken up by someone kicking me or something i dont think temping would work for me all that well..i even bought a thermomentor and everything for it though one of those family planning ones...i am just using it as like a last resort because of my crazy sleep schedule

My endo is giving me grief! Pain with bd still :( poor dh feels so bad for me but I'm like I know if we get prego it'll get better!

:hugs: i really hope u get ur bfp this month so it gets better!
i just took another opk..its still positive so this is the 3rd day of + opks for me
i am thinking that i might be out this month and not ovulate..but i still got everything crossed for u ladies! :flower:
if u dont mind ill still stay and chat..maybe next month will be my month

Thanks! Aw bummer, is that what thT means if you get + and no -? I should ovulate in about a week! Of course we need other ladies to encourage our symptoms lol.

i just took another opk..its still positive so this is the 3rd day of + opks for me
i am thinking that i might be out this month and not ovulate..but i still got everything crossed for u ladies! :flower:

I can't believe you are still getting positives! I would think that the pain you were having would be a good sign of OV. Don't count yourself out yet! If you don't get a BFP this month will you go back on clomid?
I'm the same way with you about temping. I never get 3 hrs of sleep in a row like it says you need. And the few times I do get a good couple hrs I forget to do it...it's so frustrating.

ok i would love to stay because i love chatting on here! and i cant wait until its time for all of u to test! :D
ive heard that if u get more than 3 days of positive opks it could be that ur body is just trying and trying..sometimes it will pop an egg out and sometimes it wont..so if its negative tomorrow i will have hope and if its positive i will for sure think im out..and ill prolly give the dr a call and let her know whats going on..see if she knows why i am getting positive ones that arent going back to negative..i am just hoping so much that its negative tomorrow.. :(

I can't believe you are still getting positives! I would think that the pain you were having would be a good sign of OV. Don't count yourself out yet! If you don't get a BFP this month will you go back on clomid?
I'm the same way with you about temping. I never get 3 hrs of sleep in a row like it says you need. And the few times I do get a good couple hrs I forget to do it...it's so frustrating.

thank u for cheering me up :) i wont count myself out completely just yet..if its negative tomorrow i will be happy and have my PMA back lol because i have heard its normal to get 3 days of positives but anymore than that might not be a good thing..so we will see what tomorrow brings..i cant believe i am getting + ones still either! i think i am gonna call the dr tomorrow if its still positive because she does think im on the clomid still lol so we will see what she has to say if its still positive..i know its so weird that i had so much cramps, soreness, backache and all that and got a + days later, and still getting them! so weird! i wanna see what my dr has to say about it though, i really hope im still in with a chance! :baby:

thank u for cheering me up :) i wont count myself out completely just yet..if its negative tomorrow i will be happy and have my PMA back lol because i have heard its normal to get 3 days of positives but anymore than that might not be a good thing..so we will see what tomorrow brings..i cant believe i am getting + ones still either! i think i am gonna call the dr tomorrow if its still positive because she does think im on the clomid still lol so we will see what she has to say if its still positive..i know its so weird that i had so much cramps, soreness, backache and all that and got a + days later, and still getting them! so weird! i wanna see what my dr has to say about it though, i really hope im still in with a chance! :baby:

So I just googled "positive opk 3 days in a row" and it said what you said. It actually seems somewhat common. You either caught the surge when it first started and hopefully now as it's going down. You may have just had a super long surge. And it also said, like you said, that it may have tried to release an egg and didn't succeed so it's still trying and hopefully will. Too bad you can't temp so u know for sure! Fx'd that u will have a negative tomorrow.

So I just googled "positive opk 3 days in a row" and it said what you said. It actually seems somewhat common. You either caught the surge when it first started and hopefully now as it's going down. You may have just had a super long surge. And it also said, like you said, that it may have tried to release an egg and didn't succeed so it's still trying and hopefully will. Too bad you can't temp so u know for sure! Fx'd that u will have a negative tomorrow.

thanks for looking that up for me :)
yeah i am hoping that its negative tomorrow
i have heard its pretty common to get 3 days of +
but anything more than that means that ur body is just trying trying
and who knows if it even will succeed!
i am so scared now!
but im gonna call my dr tomorrow if it happens to be positive tomorrow
ugh i got everything crossed that its - though
i really hope i can join u guys in the 2WW

Another girl friend just announced her pregnancy! Bitter sweet, hope I'll be celebrating with her soon!

i just took a test and its negative :happydance: i really didnt drink like anything but i only held it in for almost 3 hours..which i usually do 4 but it was still pretty dark because i didnt drink much the whole time so i trust it..its really negative theres a test line but very faint..and i have never taken an opk and had it come out with just one line..i always get 2 idk if thats a good thing or not lol but ive heard its normal..so when would u say i ovulated? yesterday or today? i didnt end up taking another one last night so idk when it went negative exactly lol

i just took a test and its negative :happydance: i really didnt drink like anything but i only held it in for almost 3 hours..which i usually do 4 but it was still pretty dark because i didnt drink much the whole time so i trust it..its really negative theres a test line but very faint..and i have never taken an opk and had it come out with just one line..i always get 2 idk if thats a good thing or not lol but ive heard its normal..so when would u say i ovulated? yesterday or today? i didnt end up taking another one last night so idk when it went negative exactly lol
Yay! Happy it is finally negative. Hmm...I don't think you can know exactly when you OVd, but to be safe I'd probably just say today. Thats great though...now u can be in the 2ww with us :)!

YAY!!hylnn for the not positive opk,that sounds funny lol.

I would have said you Oed yesterday maybe last night.Either way you are entering the 2ww with us.This thread is due for a BFP ladies!!

Kaden,How are you?I think everyone should have a cd ticker so I know where you are.lol.

My temps have been dropping still above the coverline but lower than before.

thanks girls i am pretty happy too..i am just a little paranoid because my pee wasnt AS yellow as normal but it was pretty yellow and i held it for a little over 2 n a half hours and didnt drink nething the whole time..but i think it was yellow enough to trust it..i hope neway! the line was pretty light! so happy im in the 2WW now! now i gotta wait and wait which sucks but i am just so happy that i most likely did ovulate! :) what dpo are all of u ladies on now?

YAY!!hylnn for the not positive opk,that sounds funny lol.

I would have said you Oed yesterday maybe last night.Either way you are entering the 2ww with us.This thread is due for a BFP ladies!!

Kaden,How are you?I think everyone should have a cd ticker so I know where you are.lol.

My temps have been dropping still above the coverline but lower than before.
Haha...I would get a ticker but it would always be wrong because my cycle length and OV days are always different. I'll look into it though :). I got a pos opk on Thursday so I'm saying my OV day was Friday. So if I OVd Friday do I start counting dpo's that day or would I wait til Saturday to count? I don't know why I always get confused by that! So I am either 3 or 4 days dpo today.

thanks girls i am pretty happy too..i am just a little paranoid because my pee wasnt AS yellow as normal but it was pretty yellow and i held it for a little over 2 n a half hours and didnt drink nething the whole time..but i think it was yellow enough to trust it..i hope neway! the line was pretty light! so happy im in the 2WW now! now i gotta wait and wait which sucks but i am just so happy that i most likely did ovulate! :) what dpo are all of u ladies on now?
I'm sure you waited long enough. So do you think you did enough bding this cycle? Im a little worried I didn't but I sure hope so!!

Kaden,mine was always wrong too.It always had my O day on cd 14 that's why I just put the link to FF in my siggy.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->