Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

i always count the day after ovulation day as 1dpo :)
and yes i did do enough bding..worried maybe a little too much!
i was getting really dark opks for like 3 days
n then positive for 3 days
so i basically bd every single day because i know they say to BD just in case when they start being pretty dark
and then they got really positive so i bd every day during that too..
and then i did today and now im skipping some days! :)
lol i hope it wasnt too much..kinda worried about that :wacko:
when did u get to bd? u think it wasnt enough?

so i basically bd every single day because i know they say to BD just in case when they start being pretty dark

Well it sounds like u def got it covered! Lol. I think as long as ur oh has a good sperm count then thats fine. Since I never know for sure when I'm going to OV I like to try to bd from about cd 9 then every other day until a few days after my pos opk. But we were so busy last week that didn't happen. We did last Saturday then we did wednesday, I got my pos opk Thursday so we did it that night and Friday night. I wanted to do it saturday too but we fell asleep...lol, it gets tiring! I just know with the smep plan they say to do it 3 days in a row once u get ur pos opk and then skip a day a do it once more. But I have a friend who had been trying for a year and then last month they
just had sex once that month and she finally got pg! She was shocked, she said out of all the months that's the one she knew they couldn't have gotten pregnant, but she did! So you just never know I guess!!

Oh and ok so I guess that makes me 3 dpo...if I do get my BFP then it will be on the cruise that we are going on next week! That would be fun. Unless I have morning sickness...lol. And if I don't get a BFP then I will have my af :(.
Af+cruise+Bahamas = NO fun!! Haha

oh yeah i have read sooo many posts on here where the ladies are like i barely bd this whole month and then they are pg! its always when u barely ever have :sex: that u get pg lol :)

Yayy I'm on my bd week! Woohoo! Goodluck ladies I hope we start this month of with lots of bfp's!! :)

Morning ladies, Well I am Either 8,9, or 10 dpo.. I have really been confused this month..
Anyways still got really sore boobies have got worse in last days.. on off headaches and need to eat all the time.. I did a test this morning on a ic and it was :bfn:

Hope everyone else is doing ok... :)

Hi ladies :hi:
I'm on cycle day 14, still getting negatives on the OPKs. As my cycle turned 34 days last month, I don't anticipate getting a positive til the end of this week/early next week.
I hope you guys don't mind me still hanging around even though I am out of sync with the rest of you??
Work is still stressful, but I am trying to stay positive so it doesn't affect my cycle.
I am working my way through the posts I have missed. I am pleased to see the positive OPK pictures !!!
:hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:
I'm on cycle day 14, still getting negatives on the OPKs. As my cycle turned 34 days last month, I don't anticipate getting a positive til the end of this week/early next week.
I hope you guys don't mind me still hanging around even though I am out of sync with the rest of you??
Work is still stressful, but I am trying to stay positive so it doesn't affect my cycle.
I am working my way through the posts I have missed. I am pleased to see the positive OPK pictures !!!
:hugs:

Of course you can still hang with us... fingers crossed you get your eggy this month.. xxxx

Hello ladies,FF finally put in my cross hairs so I am 4 dpo today.WooHoo now just another week before testing.lol

Coffee,I was the same way with the sore boobs around O time,but they have got to where they stay that way before O all the way until about cd 3.They also feel heavy and look huge.DH laughs and says I got a free boob job with my tubal reversal.So it looks like you will be the first to test.FX for you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

:hi: Not sure when i am going to start to test... I really had a bad day yesturday with cramps.. so i am thinking it may have been implantation pains.. heres hoping.... the tests i have are very sensitive and can pick up hcg from 10ml... I also heard that you can use opk's with fmu to pick up pregnacy hcg.. but dont know how this works.....

I'm sorry if anyone has answered this already, but this can be possible. This is because LH (ovulation hormone) and HcG (pregnancy hormone)are almost identical molecules. hCG however has an extra beta subunit (slightly more amino acids and chromosomes)
So OPKs can detect either hCG or LH, but hCGs wont detect LH because it only detects the extra part of the molecule that only hCG has.

Thanx for still letting me hang, my cycle is soooo boring now it's longer.
So.

Hiya,
When my OPKs get positive I normally get a few days of positives, I justr calculate from the very first dark one!!
I have read that this can be totally normal.

Dream baby I'm only cd 9 or 10 so I'm with ya, we should ovulate the same time!! :)

Hiya,
When my OPKs get positive I normally get a few days of positives, I justr calculate from the very first dark one!!
I have read that this can be totally normal.

i got a positive one for 3 days in a row, all veerryy positive lol first one was friday, then saturday n sunday
yesterday i took one but i hadnt waited near as long to pee before i took it as i usually do
and it was negative so im gonna wait the 4 hours today n try another and have everything crossed its negative
today i woke up n had a clump of stretchy cm (sorry tmi)
so idk im about...some dpo lol i couldnt even say a number..im just gonna..test in a few weeks lol im not too worried about the exact day nemore
i never test neway..i can usually always tell like 5 days a head of time when AF is right around the corner
i havent taken a test out of curiousity since the beginning of november lol
i had to take one in december n january but it was after i already had AF
my dr just wants me to make sure so every clomid cycle i have to take one and then january was because i was having the hsg
so ive given up on the oh im 10dpo so im gonna test lol usually by 10dpo im already getting enough AF symptoms to count myself out n be sad the rest of the week :growlmad:

Is anybody else addicted to one born every minute??
I can't help but think what my labour would be like.

Good seeing u back on! I don't think we have that show in the US. Is it about pregnancy and labor?

i have never heard of that show either i live in the US

Morning ladies, one born every minute is a fly on the documentary and a labour ward and shows you the ladies giving birth, i read that the us version was on last night.. its very good but i cry over it every time i watch it...

took another test this morning with fmu and a :bfn: really thought i had done it this month.. hey ho roll on af to start a new cycle..

Good seeing u back on! I don't think we have that show in the US. Is it about pregnancy and labor?

Thanx I wont ever desert you guys completely. :hugs: Its just my work takes up alot of my time at home sometimes (preparing lessons, marking etc). It's only my third year so it's still quite new and frustrating at times. :wacko:

I find the programme fascinating because every womens experience is sooo completely different. I'm sure you are used to seeing it, but I'm finding it sooo addictive to watch.
You going on another holiday soon I read??

Morning ladies, one born every minute is a fly on the documentary and a labour ward and shows you the ladies giving birth, i read that the us version was on last night.. its very good but i cry over it every time i watch it...

took another test this morning with fmu and a :bfn: really thought i had done it this month.. hey ho roll on af to start a new cycle..

You're still early aren't you??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->