Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Morning ladies, one born every minute is a fly on the documentary and a labour ward and shows you the ladies giving birth, i read that the us version was on last night.. its very good but i cry over it every time i watch it...

took another test this morning with fmu and a :bfn: really thought i had done it this month.. hey ho roll on af to start a new cycle..

Any new symptoms??

Morning ladies, one born every minute is a fly on the documentary and a labour ward and shows you the ladies giving birth, i read that the us version was on last night.. its very good but i cry over it every time i watch it...

took another test this morning with fmu and a :bfn: really thought i had done it this month.. hey ho roll on af to start a new cycle..

If your ticker is correct,its still very early.You could even implant today therefore you will have to test again in a few days.Don't give up until the witch shows!!

AFM,We did everything perfect this cycle and when I see a BFN,I am going to be so sad!!:cry:

Is anybody else addicted to one born every minute??
I can't help but think what my labour would be like.

Good seeing u back on! I don't think we have that show in the US. Is it about pregnancy and labor?

Thanx I wont ever desert you guys completely. :hugs: Its just my work takes up alot of my time at home sometimes (preparing lessons, marking etc). It's only my third year so it's still quite new and frustrating at times. :wacko:

I find the programme fascinating because every womens experience is sooo completely different. I'm sure you are used to seeing it, but I'm finding it sooo addictive to watch.
You going on another holiday soon I read??

Well that's good that you stay busy with work...probably helps to keep your mind off the stresses of ttc!

We have a tv show here call Birth Day and A Baby Story that I think might be kind of like that. And yes I see births a lot in my profession but to be honest I never get tired of being part of that with someone. Every time is different and
special. I've been doing it for 4 years and still get emotional quite often!

And yes we are going on a cruise next week...I'm excited but still have do much to do!! I'm hoping for a BFP next week but I'm not feeling very confidant. I am really trying not to get my hopes up too much this month, it just makes it so much harder when af arrives. I know there are plenty women who have been trying to conceive longer than 8 months like me but each month is more discouraging...sometimes I really feel like it's just never gonna happen :(.

I agree with the other girls...maybe it's just too early!!

I know maybe its too early... but its just driving me nuts.. i been having the odd twinge and cramps, but its my boobies that are weird this month.. they started to get sore and heavy around o time but normal that goes within a day or so but it didnt it just has got worst each day and last night trying to get to sleep was hard as they were so painfull....

If your ticker is correct,its still very early.You could even implant today therefore you will have to test again in a few days.Don't give up until the witch shows!!

AFM,We did everything perfect this cycle and when I see a BFN,I am going to be so sad!!:cry:

How are u feeling about things this month? I think I'm 5 dpo, is that what u
are too (I think that's what it said on your OV chart). I have really sore BBs but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me. I guess it's too early to have any other symptoms yet. Didnt you say you use to have a short LP? I just got some natural progesterone cream and am also still taking b6 so I am hoping mine will be over 10 days this month!!

I know maybe its too early... but its just driving me nuts.. i been having the odd twinge and cramps, but its my boobies that are weird this month.. they started to get sore and heavy around o time but normal that goes within a day or so but it didnt it just has got worst each day and last night trying to get to sleep was hard as they were so painfull....

Mine are always really sore my whole luteal phase. But if that's not normal for u then it could be a good sign. And also since they keep getting worse. I always know when af is coming because mine stop hurting the day before she arrives. Its funny because it is really painful but I get sad when it stops because I know I'm out for that cycle. Crazy how I actually want to feel bad in the 2ww. Or I guess mine is more like the 10 day wait!

I am hoping for that bfp for all of us!! I should be ovulating soon, so excited!! My family will be in town the week af is due or the week I get my bfp so I hope I don't have lots of symptoma then cause we want to wait till we see the baby on the ultrasound before we tell all!

Coffee Lover, i think that 10dpo is really early for a bfp..some people can get them but not everyone!
i think my lp is right around 13-14 days but im not too sure
im not even sure how many dpo i am
i wish that i kinda knew what i was lol but i dont..i didnt end up doing an opk yesterday..i drank too much and couldnt hold it in long enough
im just gonna assume its negative n im in my 2ww
not feeling any different though lol just about the same
im stuck inside the house though, we had a bad snow blizzard here, they closed down roads n everything, i think we got about 14 inches
ill probably be stuck in my house for awhile lol

Today I got a faint positive opk! This is my firSt time I've seen two lines haha, should be o time soon! Boo just found out my dh has to leave for a business trip on v day, :( sad but at least it's past o day lol.

Coffee Lover, i think that 10dpo is really early for a bfp..some people can get them but not everyone!
i think my lp is right around 13-14 days but im not too sure
im not even sure how many dpo i am
i wish that i kinda knew what i was lol but i dont..i didnt end up doing an opk yesterday..i drank too much and couldnt hold it in long enough
im just gonna assume its negative n im in my 2ww
not feeling any different though lol just about the same
im stuck inside the house though, we had a bad snow blizzard here, they closed down roads n everything, i think we got about 14 inches
ill probably be stuck in my house for awhile lol

We got snow too...I'm not a fan of the cold. The windshield here is -14 which is VERY :cold: for us! We only got a few inches of snow but everyone here is acting like it's the end of the world!

morganceravol - that sucks he will be away on V day but yes i agree at least its after O day! :D
kadan82 - yes i am not a big fan of snow..its supposed to get down to the negatives here to..but we got a lot of snow..its up to my knees..everything is shut down lol even factory jobs are down..i couldnt get outta my driveway if i wanted too :haha: i cant wait for summer to come!

Yeah it's a bummer but I will have already ovulated! :) hey I have a question. I heard this myth that female sperm swim slower ad last longer and male swim fast but die faster, is there any truth to that?

OMG WHAT!!

Hi ladies

I havent been on a while i have been just very down - i got my results from the doc and i may be out three months because i should get the rubella vaccination

However the little bit of hope im holding on to is that before my GP visit my husband i bd'ed a few time right in around ovulation

So im hoping we will get a BFP if not i need to go get the vaccine

I want to wait and see because if i am Peggo i cant have the vaccine...

So far im 9dpo and no symptoms :( support please

i dont want to wait 3 months - im soo sad

Yeah it's a bummer but I will have already ovulated! :) hey I have a question. I heard this myth that female sperm swim slower ad last longer and male swim fast but die faster, is there any truth to that?

yeah i actually do think thats true, some ppl do certain things like bding at times and not bding at times to get a girl/boy but it takes twice as longer to get pg at all

OMG WHAT!!

Hi ladies

I havent been on a while i have been just very down - i got my results from the doc and i may be out three months because i should get the rubella vaccination

However the little bit of hope im holding on to is that before my GP visit my husband i bd'ed a few time right in around ovulation

So im hoping we will get a BFP if not i need to go get the vaccine

I want to wait and see because if i am Peggo i cant have the vaccine...

So far im 9dpo and no symptoms :( support please

i dont want to wait 3 months - im soo sad

:hugs: i got my fingers toes hair legs and arms crossed u will not be getting the vaccine because ur gonna get ur bfp first! most ppl who do get their bfp are the ones with no symptoms and the ppl with symptoms get AF..dont get too down yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->