Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

glad ur back coffee :) and thanks i knew she was coming im trying to stay positive :)
i wouldnt worry at all about the not peeing so much thing
in the earlier weeks i think the baby is more forming than growing
well its growing but just not so much that it would make much of a difference
i would probably expect to start peeing more like around 7 weeks when the baby has formed more and is just working on getting bigger thats when ur uterus is expanding and will push against ur bladder
all of ur other symptoms sound good! (well maybe not good to u lol but sounds like ur pregnancy is progressing well)
u would most likely have lots and lots of pain if it were ectopic and it sounds like ur not so i wouldnt be too worried..when do u go to the dr? :)
im not a dr but thats what happened with both of my pregnancies

I am sure you are fine coffee.I can't wait until your scan!!

My #'s from 15 dpo was 65 so they did double.:happydance:I go back in Sunday for more draws.I will get those and todays #'s Tuesday at my new OB appt.He has me coming in Thursday for a scan.I think that is to early but he said he is being optimistic that we may be able to see something then.We are also leaving Thursday for a weekend away with my brothers and SILs.

As far as peeing more I can't really tell.Ever since I had a epidural sp? with DD.I pee non stop its crazy and has been that way since her birth.I have never been to the dr about it but its so bad that I think ahead of where the closest bathroom is when we are out.lol

oh and by the way ur symptoms sound greeat! i cant wait til u can test :happydance:
i cant believe how lucky this thread is! i really cant wait to see how kadan is too! :D

Thanks! I am 4 dpo now!!! I have had such a busy work week, which is greaT! and i work all weeked ( im a massage therapist, so v day is big for us) and dh leaves for a buisness trip on monday :(. I shall go buy more tests then and start teehee. my nipples are what is killing me now, that and i keep getting this like pinching not super strong but like by my ovary. hmmm.

morgan- i love having busy 2ww because it makes the time go by SO much faster! :hugs: cant wait to see ur tests :D

morgan- i love having busy 2ww because it makes the time go by SO much faster! :hugs: cant wait to see ur tests :D

I know me too!! Its been great!! :) I cant wait ahh! trying not to get to excited yet!!

oh i know i hate getting too excited because theres always that chance u know..but its always good to stay optimistic :)
i have had the worst 2WWs ever lately because its been snowing so much and so cold that alls i do is sit inside
my daughters have been sick a lot too so i dont wanna always take them out while their already sick
so i hate these waits that last forever..its even snowing again today :growlmad: i am ready for some warm weather!

Okay yay, oh no one knows w us either so no ttc mention on fb:)

Penniepie- yay I hope it's good sign! I'm having like (tmi) diarrhea cramps. My nipples are sore not the whole breast only nipple.

I've been very crampy - know what you mean about the diarrhoea cramps !!!! Although I am totally constipated !!!! :haha:
Hopefully this will turn out to be a good thing. I am 7dpo and will probably do one test initially on Sunday (9dpo) because I can't wait !!!! I am a total POAS addict !!

You pregnant ladies hold on in there and stay as relaxed and calm as possible to help those eggies stick. :hugs:

Hey ladies!! I think kaden was going on a cruise? I don't remember when, hey add me on face book, Morgan Ceravolo. :) I have had some pinching low today and cramping since o. Head high! :)

Hey! I'm gonna add you on facebook now hun. I'm keeping the ttc quiet so inbox me if you you need to talk babies :winkwink:

Hey ladies!! I think kaden was going on a cruise? I don't remember when, hey add me on face book, Morgan Ceravolo. :) I have had some pinching low today and cramping since o. Head high! :)

Hey! I'm gonna add you on facebook now hun. I'm keeping the ttc quiet so inbox me if you you need to talk babies :winkwink:

All your wedding pics are soooo beautiful. It looks like it was a fab day for you. :flower:

All your wedding pics are soooo beautiful. It looks like it was a fab day for you. :flower:

Aw thanks! I just got home from work no time to check yours out! We are celebrating v day tonight as I work all weekend and he leave Monday for business!

Aw thanks! I just got home from work no time to check yours out! We are celebrating v day tonight as I work all weekend and he leave Monday for business!

Have a lovely evening hun. :hugs: We are celebrating tomorrow evening with a nice meal out.

Awww thanks ladies!
Gosh ate a huge dinner! Ribs fries cake lol
And now I'm laying here feeling waaaaaay too full and bloated!
I bought myself some gin gins Ginger candy to keep on hand incase ms comes my way! I have a phobia of vomiting called emitphobia (sp?)

Hi ladies! Looks like it's been a lucky month for some of u...congrats on the BFPs! I just got back from the cruise. Had a blast but of course af showed up :(. I was 9dpo and it was our first day of vacation. I seriously have the worst luck EVER. And to top it off my SIL who is 5 years younger than me was on the cruise and the whole time she kept saying "I think I'm about to start my period", but it never happened. I have a feeling she is preggo and I'm dreading the news. I feel bad, but we have been trying longer and I really wanted it to happen for me first...I know that sounds selfish but I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I hadn't really talked to anyone about all of this but finally broke down and talked to my mom. She was awesome and it helped a lot!
Anyways enough about that, I don't mean to be a downer with all the exciting news going on! I am really happy for u girls and hopefully the rest of us will be joining u soon!

aw kadan im sorry :hugs: :(
after af got me, i was really hoping that i would be the only one on this thread that the :witch: got!
she got me at 9dpo too..*sigh*
so im back on clomid and my dr upped my dose to 100mg
i never really got a chance to know what my lp was before because i barely ovulate on my own
so i guess now on top of the problem of not ovulating, when i actually do on my own i have a pretty darn short lp
:( i started my clomid last night, im bloated and crampy and feel sick i hate all these side effects but i really hope this month works because if not, its off to an RE
what cd are u on now? im on 4..im taking the clomid days 3-7

My husband is driving me insane tonight! What children men are! Looks like going to have 2 children on my hands!!!

Hi ladies! Looks like it's been a lucky month for some of u...congrats on the BFPs! I just got back from the cruise. Had a blast but of course af showed up :(. I was 9dpo and it was our first day of vacation. I seriously have the worst luck EVER. And to top it off my SIL who is 5 years younger than me was on the cruise and the whole time she kept saying "I think I'm about to start my period", but it never happened. I have a feeling she is preggo and I'm dreading the news. I feel bad, but we have been trying longer and I really wanted it to happen for me first...I know that sounds selfish but I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I hadn't really talked to anyone about all of this but finally broke down and talked to my mom. She was awesome and it helped a lot!
Anyways enough about that, I don't mean to be a downer with all the exciting news going on! I am really happy for u girls and hopefully the rest of us will be joining u soon!

:coffee:

I'm sorry Kadan. It is very hard and emotional this whole ttc journey. You just feel like you want to put everything on hold until that bfp arrives. It's all I think about. Lots of people around me are pregnant and half of them are younger than me and in unstable relationships. Its sooo hard to stay positive. But it will happen for us, I'm praying really hard for us all. I'm 9dpo and bfn! I've got no symptoms at all now, so I think I'm out too. I also have no idea when I'm due on because I've had two 28 day cycles and a 34 day cycle too, so any day I guess. :hugs:

My husband is driving me insane tonight! What children men are! Looks like going to have 2 children on my hands!!!

oh i know what u mean! i always say i have 3 kids..because my husband is one! its way worse on clomid too because it makes me more irritated!

Kaden:hugs:

How are all of you lovely ladies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"