Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hi ladies!

Kaden so sorry I know Its hard! You will be soon :)!
As for me, 6 Dpo Nothig exciting having some pinching and sharp pains very very tired but have been working a lot. Weird thing u eyes ate really dry I've had to wear my glasses lately, hmm?

I hope you all have a wonderful valentines day! :)

:hugs: Happy valentines days ladies :hugs:

Today I am in such a good mood...

Aww sorry kardan.. :hugs: fingers next cycle for you.. Was the cruise good ?

Morganceravol ~ I have had dry eyes for about 2 weeks now, it comes and goes but drives me nuts...

How everyone else ? Did your hubbies treat you.. ?

:hugs: Happy valentines days ladies :hugs:

Today I am in such a good mood...

Aww sorry kardan.. :hugs: fingers next cycle for you.. Was the cruise good ?

Morganceravol ~ I have had dry eyes for about 2 weeks now, it comes and goes but drives me nuts...

How everyone else ? Did your hubbies treat you.. ?

Oh yeah? Good sign then I hope! :)

Im 10dpo and still getting negatives on the HPTs :wacko:
No symptoms at the moment - except my sense of smell has been exceptionally good. Probably my mind playing tricks on me though !!!!

Happy Valentines day ladies!
Coffee Lover- DH took me and the girls out to eat n then we went to a bookstore n got some books i had been wanting :)
morganceravol- sounds good :thumbup: FX'ed ur getting ur bfp this cycle! :)
dreambaby- 10dpo is still very early..dont get down yet :)

not too much interesting going on with me, tomorrow will be my last clomid day, cant wait to see what this cycle brings, the clomid symptoms are about the same as the lower dose, just more intense lol
last year when i had my early m/c it was on the first month i was bumped up to 100mg, so FX'ed this month gives the same result :winkwink:

Hi ladies! Please all of you hang in there!!! Dont give up hope!

Not much here! Not nauseas yet but no appetite????
A bit of heartburn and I swear I'm getting a bloat bump lol

I an feeling so bad today, just Yucky! Nausaes, heartburn, I feel hot kinda like feverish i suppose like getting a the flu almost? Who knows! Still cramping, cm is a lot less :/. Still hopeful! How is everyone?!

sounds good penniepie :thumbup:
morganceravol, i hate getting actually sick in the 2ww lol it just makes it that much more confusing! but of course keep ur hopes up :) ur other symptoms all sound really good :)

Ugh I know cause it's like you don't know what means what, Grrr! I'm Gonna test tomorrow, so early I know but FR says it can tell six days before ur period that would be tomorrow for me. Hubby is on a business trip, would be so fun to text him a bfp picture! :)

Happy Valentine's ladies :)! So I had a busy weekend and didn't have a chance to check in. I am having a REALLY tough night. My brother and SIL came over tonight and she handed me an envelope and asked me and my hubby to open it together. It was a copy of her positive pregnancy test results. I kept it together and congratulated and hugged both of them but as soon as they left I completely fell apart. My poor hubby didn't know what to do with me. I feel so bad but I REALLy felt like it should have happened for us first! We are so much older, we've been married longer and trying longer too! So...I'm quite the mess right now. I want to be happy for them and am trying my hardest but it is SO hard!! Happy Valentine's to me:)!! My hubby wanted to Bd tonight but I was definitely not in the mood. I am on CD 10 so I am planning to start bd'ing every other day starting tomorrow. I SO need this to be my month!!!

Oh no! :hugs: so sorry hun
:dust: to you and i really honestly have everything crossed for u this cycle
the same SIL who was with u on the cruise? :(
i am getting a little upset too, on FB i have 2 friends that think they may be pregnant..they both have been posting about themselves throwing up out of nowhere and stuff..as much as i would be happy for them, i cant help but wish it was me!
DHs brother and his girlfriend came over the other night and she said that her sister is pregnant again, and i made the mistake of telling her in september we were trying and ever since every time i see her i get the question of if im pregnant yet, and i just told her i dont think i can get pregnant..we'll see if she still keeps asking me

Oh no! :hugs: so sorry hun
:dust: to you and i really honestly have everything crossed for u this cycle
the same SIL who was with u on the cruise? :(
i am getting a little upset too, on FB i have 2 friends that think they may be pregnant..they both have been posting about themselves throwing up out of nowhere and stuff..as much as i would be happy for them, i cant help but wish it was me!
DHs brother and his girlfriend came over the other night and she said that her sister is pregnant again, and i made the mistake of telling her in september we were trying and ever since every time i see her i get the question of if im pregnant yet, and i just told her i dont think i can get pregnant..we'll see if she still keeps asking me

Yes...same SIL that was on the cruise. I had an idea when on one of the days she didn't even get off the ship because she had "food poisoning". I can already feel myself pulling away from her and it sucks. I don't want to be like this, I so just want to be happy for her. I feel like such a jerk but I also feel like its my own fault. If I wouldn't have told her we were ttc in the first place I know they wouldn't have started ttc either. I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut...lol.
And yes I understand about the FB friends too. I have a few that are preggo and are always posting every detail. It's so hard not to be jealous!! My dh told me tonight not to worry and that it would happen soon...I'm so blessed to have someone like him who is SO supportive. So I am trying to stay positive but it's def not the easiest thing!!
I hope u girls don't think I'm the most negative person ever! I just have no
one who I really feel comfortable talking to about this or who understands me. This is my only outlet so THANK u so much for letting me get my feelings out!!

oh man she even knows ur trying ttc? :hugs:
i guess other ladies dont know, but i know because ive been trying so long, that i wouldnt tell someone else right away if i knew they were ttc..they are probably excited but i totally understand how u feel!
me and one of my friends started ttc the same time and she has a 6 month old baby now! :cry: she got pregnant the month after we started trying..and 17 months later i still dont..for awhile she would alwyas ask me if i was pg yet and then i told her i dont think we can have kids n she hasnt asked since :blush: i just hate that question though!

oh ladies im sorry to hear your frustrations :( it makes me ache for you both
This has got to be your months!! hang in there! im praying for yoU!

Okay so I did a FR test and if I hold it to the light I can see a line!! Is that just the shadow of where it's suppose to be?? In only 8 Dpo so I know it's early but just wondering.

Morgan,this early I would say it's the antibody strip if it doesn't have any color to it.FX it's the start of your BFP.

Kaden&Hlynn,I really don't know what to say as I never liked anyone pregnant to tell me it will happen eventually,but ladies I am here to cheer you on until you post that BFP which I hope is very soon.

AFM,I had my appt today.My#'s more than doubled so I am hoping to see my little bean on my scan on Thursday!!

Famof6 that is so exciting! Yeah that's what I figured, my husband is out of town and thought it would be fun to send him a pic of bfp! :) I will retest on Thursday and if bfn I'll wait till expected af day!

oh ladies im sorry to hear your frustrations :( it makes me ache for you both
This has got to be your months!! hang in there! im praying for yoU!

Thanks! Just want u to know I really am so happy for u and the other ladies with BFPs on here. I don't want to scare u guys away with my negativity...lol. I like hearing about BFPs on here but it's just really hard when it happens to someone who I am really close to. It makes me question why her and not me? But I am just trying to remember it's all in God's timing. I can't change it and can only do my part to try and make it work. You are very blessed that it happened for u so soon. I'm praying that u have a very h&h 9 months. And I'm excited to hear your progress...it gives me hope :)!

I am on cd 11 and am going to follow the Smep plan starting tonight. If I get a BFP this cycle I should b able to find out on my bday!

Morgan...hoping u get your BFP! That would b really good odds for our group :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->