Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Thanks kaden! Everything crossed for you and ur bday bfp!! :)! Praying for us all!

Okay so I did a FR test and if I hold it to the light I can see a line!! Is that just the shadow of where it's suppose to be?? In only 8 Dpo so I know it's early but just wondering.

OOOOOOhhh this sounds very very promising. Keep us updated on the line strength as it hopefully gets darker !!!! :happydance:

We must all stay as positive as possible and stick together we will get there eventually. We can let our rants out regularly and it will be good therapy for us all.

I am 11dpo and spotting so I think the wicked :witch: is on her way :cry:

Morganceravol - this is sounding gooooood!!!! BFP BFP BFP!!

Morganceravol- yay :) sooo excited its still so early but if u can already see something that sounds like a GREAT sign :thumbup:
dreambaby- :hugs: how long is ur usual lp? is 11dpo really early for you?

kadan82- i totally understand about it hurting a little more when its someone your close too, but i agree i am very happy for all u ladies on here getting their bfps! its so exciting and i hate that i have to try so long and i honestly wouldnt wish it on anyone!
famof6- :dance: for numbers doubling! cant wait til u can see ur precious little bean :)

Morganceravol- yay :) sooo excited its still so early but if u can already see something that sounds like a GREAT sign :thumbup:
dreambaby- :hugs: how long is ur usual lp? is 11dpo really early for you?

My first two cycles off bc were 28 days (with 14 day lps). Last month was an unusual 34 day cycle, with an 11 day lp. So I am a bit confused as to what to expect this month. I am 99% certain I ovulated 4th Feb
(due to positive opk the day before and a temp dip on the
4th). :wacko::wacko::wacko: Any thoughts?? I am going to try to put my latest 'fertility friend' chart on here for all to look at. It only has this months on it so far as I have the other months on normal paper and my ipod app.

famof6 - this is just my own ignorance because im new at this - do they do 6 week scans for everyone? I think here in canada we only get a 12 week scan (end of first tri) - Can i get a 6 week scan? cause i would like that!

hmm that is a tough one, do u temp?
an 11 day lp is still pretty early from what i understand, right? could it be implantation bleeding?
last cycle i tried a natural cycle with no clomid and ended up having only a 9 day lp so i was pretty bummed about that

hmm that is a tough one, do u temp?
an 11 day lp is still pretty early from what i understand, right? could it be implantation bleeding?
last cycle i tried a natural cycle with no clomid and ended up having only a 9 day lp so i was pretty bummed about that

Are you able to see my chart now? Have I put it on correctly?

famof6 - this is just my own ignorance because im new at this - do they do 6 week scans for everyone? I think here in canada we only get a 12 week scan (end of first tri) - Can i get a 6 week scan? cause i would like that!

No sorry hun,I guess I just assume everyone lives in the US.lol:haha:
I only get one because I am at a higher risk for a ectopic because I had a tubal reversal.So he will do one Thursday and if all is well I don't think I will get another until 12 weeks.I hope the time flies by for you!!

dreambaby- when i click on it its not showing me anything..just takes me to the page but no charts or nething is on there

Famof6 - thanks!! :) i wasnt quite sure! i hope all goes well :)

is that when you hear a heartbeat?

Ladies w bfp did you test before you got a strong positive? If you took pics i would love to see!! I have been having more mild cramping and cm today!

Ladies w bfp did you test before you got a strong positive? If you took pics i would love to see!! I have been having more mild cramping and cm today!

I never got a very faint hpt.I got a bfn@10 dpo no line what so ever and a pretty dark line and a + on digital@11 dpo.I started testing @ 6 dpo though.GL

I've done it, I've done it --- I think!! I am rubbish with computers !! (bad for a teacher I know). I think you will be able to see my chart now when you click my link in my signature. :flower:

I never got a very faint hpt.I got a bfn@10 dpo no line what so ever and a pretty dark line and a + on digital@11 dpo.I started testing @ 6 dpo though.GL

Haha well I am going to test tomorrow w Fmu! I'm very hopeful for this month! :) would it be normal to have af like cramps? Also I'm craving caffeine like crazy and junk food like fast food, Ughh. I've had the big 'd' lately too, yuck! Not much nasauea though.

Morganceravol yes! thats all i had were dull cramps!
here is my faint 9dpo....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
i was skeptical about the blue dye so i tested again at lunch with a pink dye and same thing....then that night with a digital and i got 1-2 weeks pregnant

Im sooo hopful for you right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->