Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Ladies w bfp did you test before you got a strong positive? If you took pics i would love to see!! I have been having more mild cramping and cm today!

I never got a very faint hpt.I got a bfn@10 dpo no line what so ever and a pretty dark line and a + on digital@11 dpo.I started testing @ 6 dpo though.GL

Haha well I am going to test tomorrow w Fmu! I'm very hopeful for this month! :) would it be normal to have af like cramps? Also I'm craving caffeine like crazy and junk food like fast food, Ughh. I've had the big 'd' lately too, yuck! Not much nasauea though.

Good Luck for the next test !!!!! :hugs:

Morganceravol yes! thats all i had were dull cramps!
here is my faint 9dpo....

Oh good! Thank you, mine was lighter but I am 8 Dpo today! And it was in the middle of the day! Fx'ed that Fmu wil be bfp!!'

dreambaby- it looks like u had a dip at 8dpo and now again at 11dpo..i would wait and see what ur temps are tomorrow, that could mean af is on the way from what i understand, i dont temp myself but ive read a lot about it and how it works, i just cant because i never have the same sleep schedule or get the hours i need a row to temp

dreambaby- it looks like u had a dip at 8dpo and now again at 11dpo..i would wait and see what ur temps are tomorrow, that could mean af is on the way from what i understand, i dont temp myself but ive read a lot about it and how it works, i just cant because i never have the same sleep schedule or get the hours i need a row to temp

I routinely wake up for a wee around 3/4am. I find this gives me an accurate result each morning.

do u set an alarm? next month i might start temping if no bfp this month..because i do want a better picture of when it happens exactly, i even bought a family planning thermomentor so ill be ready to use it next month :)

do u set an alarm? next month i might start temping if no bfp this month..because i do want a better picture of when it happens exactly, i even bought a family planning thermomentor so ill be ready to use it next month :)

My morning wee's are quite reliably same time each morning, so I stick the termometer in my mouth as soon as I wake needing a wee, walk to the loo and they are always quite reliable.

Morning ladies, update:
Temp has come down today, this is day two of spotting. AF is not in full flow which is very unusual, I do not normally spot. I'm usually pretty full flow for 2-3 days and thats it. So I am confused :wacko:
Test says: BFN

I am such a poas addict!! I was a little bored earlier and pee'd on an opk, it is looking strangely positive ?????????:dohh: What is with that??

WAIT WAIT - i lied i got my bfp 10dpo and a PLAIN AS DAY BFN on 9dpo - now i remember because i was 4 days before my period and my period was due 14dpo

STILL HOPE!

I hope you ladies are right! :) I have been having to go number two a lot, also been waking up every morning to af like cramps! And I'm so exhausted lately today is my cleaning day and I feel like I can't get up for the couch.

I hope you ladies are right! :) I have been having to go number two a lot, also been waking up every morning to af like cramps! And I'm so exhausted lately today is my cleaning day and I feel like I can't get up for the couch.

Your symptoms sound great !!! I don't have any :nope:

I don't know why I'm so tired! I have been restlessly sleeping lately, so you think I still have a chance!?? In gonna try and wait till Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->