Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

hello ladies! how is everyone? any bfps yet today? not here i havent tested yet..11 dpo today..n already feeling out..im starting to get more discharge like always before AF..n also some cramps but i have really had those during this whole 2WW not sure why! but now im sure i wont test since i already think im out n do not wanna see any bfns! i hate the feeling of "now i just wait for AF" :( got me feeling waaay down already! i usually dont even get af until 16dpo sometimes 15..so i still feel like i have forever to wait.. :(

hlynn,Keep up the PMA don't let that witch think she already has you.I keep testing and getting bfn's but for now I am saying its still to early.I am also 11 dpo.

Do any of you ladies want to add all of us in your signature as TTC buddies that would be fun just not sure how to do it though.We all seem pretty close in cycles.

Talking about this exciting stuff keeps me positive!!! I think maybe I would make a dinner date and present him with a gift and in the gift bag would be a new daddy book (he is a researchy kinda guy) and a dad onesie! Like this cause he is a video game lover!!

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...ts&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdMuWD9eMaJm0So-yuI09kROLA-cA

I love it.Dh is addicted to PS3 even though I don't usually tell people that though because he is 27.LOL.I have seen something close to that one on Ebay.

Famof that sounds like a plan! At some point today I'm going to get on the home computer and get the link for the onesies for dreambaby and fix my signature! Would you ladies be interested in maintaining our contact even after s bfn and childbirth?

Hello, all...

I will update my sig in a bit.. and keeping in contact sounds good :)

Not much going on down here.. still no :witch: doesnt even fell like she is going to come now.... its been really cold down here... no really done much.. just been working on a few new designs for my work... I am a graphic designer... what does everyone else do for a living.....

my hubbie sells t shirts like that baby grow.. so cute.. :)

Awww yeah it's cold here too! And a lot of snow!!! Just cleaned the entire house! Hmmmmm nesting perhaps??? I work in television in the advertising department

My DH is addicted and he's 29 to gaming both on ps3 and the computer !!! Haha

Famof that sounds like a plan! At some point today I'm going to get on the home computer and get the link for the onesies for dreambaby and fix my signature! Would you ladies be interested in maintaining our contact even after s bfn and childbirth?

I think it would be great to stick together through all stages !!!!:thumbup:

Awww yeah it's cold here too! And a lot of snow!!! Just cleaned the entire house! Hmmmmm nesting perhaps??? I work in television in the advertising department

I think it is pre-pregnancy nesting. I went quite cleaning crazy before Christmas - especially in the spare bedroom :blush:

I am a lecturer in Animal Care in a College. I'm a Qualified Vet Nurse, but the money isn't great, so I went into teaching (much better money!!!!!). I only nurse now in the holidays sometimes. Cos I miss it a bit :flower:

Television, thats cool. Anything in particular we would have seen ????

hello ladies! how is everyone? any bfps yet today? not here i havent tested yet..11 dpo today..n already feeling out..im starting to get more discharge like always before AF..n also some cramps but i have really had those during this whole 2WW not sure why! but now im sure i wont test since i already think im out n do not wanna see any bfns! i hate the feeling of "now i just wait for AF" :( got me feeling waaay down already! i usually dont even get af until 16dpo sometimes 15..so i still feel like i have forever to wait.. :(

Keep your chin up, we will see :bfp: 's. Our babies just aren't ready for the world yet. All we can do is prepare everything for them. I occupy my time with work, cleaning (lots) and making sure my diet is healthy and small amounts of exercise regularly too. That way I feel like I'm preparing in my own way. Does that sound silly??

Definitely not silly!!! I think we all have our own ways of preparing!
I think I may do some yoga today! :)

i know what u ladies mean..i just dont think im pregnant this time..i really hoped i would be because i tried all that i could but still feel like im out..havent tested at all yet..but i dont wanna :( i know i will see ONE line and i want TWO! i just already know im not because im already starting to get AF signs..shes due in like 4 or 5 days sometimes i have a 15 day lp and sometimes 16..last month was 16..so we will see what this month brings! im going to be having a test done to check my tubes if AF shows this cycle..so i guess thats one good thing..but i just really wanted to get my bfp before i had to start going in for tests! :(

I feel the same way! This is my first month off birth control and I'm afraid I won't get a bfp so soon, I thought maybe a chance since a bunch of people I know it happened right away. We only bd'd 3 times yet all within fertile time ( if my cycle was normal) My husband keeps saying we will star finishing the basement when u get pregnant in the fall! He thinks it will take that long :(

Ok ladies I am confused what is TCC in your signature?:shrug:

Omg I meant ttc hahahahahh lol. Pregnancy brain!!!!!!

okay ladies I finally figured out how make a journal feel free to stalk me lol.I never thought it was take so long ttc so didn't think I would need one how wrong was I.lol

Coffee I added the keeping everything crossed to my siggy too.I hope you don't mind it is the name of the thread so I thought it would ne a nice touch and because I am keeping everything crossed for us.lol

Omg I meant ttc hahahahahh lol. Pregnancy brain!!!!!!

You are not the only one that has it so I thought I was missing something.I don't think I have all this lingo down yet so I never know.

Hi everyone! So today is not looking so good for me. I think I'm 9dpo so if my LP hasn't lengthened af will be here today. My @@'s aren't as sore today and this is my first cycle to try temping which I didn't do consistently but I did the last few days and today it had dropped :(! Ugh...kinda sad cause I felt so sure this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->