Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

morganceravol dont give up thats just crazy! lol 9dpo is still so early, some ladies get lucky and implant early n can take a test really early but not nearly as many as the ones that have to wait longer! ur symptoms sound fabulous and ur feeling not normal so deff dont get down!

morganceravol dont give up thats just crazy! lol 9dpo is still so early, some ladies get lucky and implant early n can take a test really early but not nearly as many as the ones that have to wait longer! ur symptoms sound fabulous and ur feeling not normal so deff dont get down!

I'm feeling very overwhelmed!! My kittens are being crazy and not listening lol and I'm almost in tears about, what is wrong w me!! Im bummed cause my hubby gets home today and i wanted to have the house all clean and suprise him in sexy lingerie!

awww!!!
Don't get discouraged hun! One thing at a time! dont overwhelm yourself - just commit to one thing and when you finish that commit to another! - you will get through the day :) and see all your accomplishments!

have you tested? when do you normally get your Af?

I remember posting on here because this was my only cycle without symptoms and i got a BFP

I remember posting on here because this was my only cycle without symptoms and i got a BFP

AF in full flow :cry: I'm really bummed!
Onto next month I go.

I am sooo stupid, I have been obsessively googling 'the chances of a bfp after implantation bleed/af'

Onto next month I go.

I am sooo stupid, I have been obsessively googling 'the chances of a bfp after implantation bleed/af'

You are not stupid!I don't know about everyone else but I also have done that even poas during af now if thats not crazy what is.I am sorry af showed for you.Do you mind me asking how long you have been TTC?

Onto next month I go.

You are not stupid!I don't know about everyone else but I also have done that even poas during af now if thats not crazy what is.I am sorry af showed for you.Do you mind me asking how long you have been TTC?

This was my third month, so not long at all. I know I may sound crazy when I say this, but this month felt different, it still does.
My bleeding has also been different. I've had two days (11/12dpo) of really light spotting (brown/dark red and mucousy - sorry if tmi) and now today I saw some more this morning, got depressed and assumed it was af in full force, but I've had no more since the bit early morning. I dont even know when I would have been due on this month, as I've had two 28 day cycles and a 34 day cycle last month.
If it was to be a 28 day cycle, my day 29 would have been yesterday, but AF is spotty and not my usual heavy two days. Please help, any ideas??? You can be blunt and honest if you think it's probably a light period and me being silly.

Honestly dreambaby it is possible that you are having implantation bleed this late but then again it could be af.I do know af came early for me when I had very stressful cycles.Not everyone has IB I did not.Most say they only see it once when they wipe others say they spot for about 2 days.I guess the only way to know is to see how long it lasts and if it gets heavy.I don't think it would do any good to tell you to test because if it's af of course it will be BFN and if it is IB you would not get a BFP for a couple of days.Let us know how it goes and good luck!

Honestly dreambaby it is possible that you are having implantation bleed this late but then again it could be af.I do know af came early for me when I had very stressful cycles.Not everyone has IB I did not.Most say they only see it once when they wipe others say they spot for about 2 days.I guess the only way to know is to see how long it lasts and if it gets heavy.I don't think it would do any good to tell you to test because if it's af of course it will be BFN and if it is IB you would not get a BFP for a couple of days.Let us know how it goes and good luck!

Thank you for your thoughts, I guess if it is implantation, my temps should come back up soon too. I wont test again unless they do.
If this is another 34 day cycle I guess it could be implantation because I wouldn't be due on until around the 22nd Feb.
:shrug:

Thank you for your thoughts, I guess if it is implantation, my temps should come back up soon too. I wont test again unless they do.
If this is another 34 day cycle I guess it could be implantation because I wouldn't be due on until around the 22nd Feb.

Wow didn't look at your chart first.You temps have been down for a few days!So IDK.My temp went down the day I got my BFP but not sure if they stayed down because I quit temping!

Wow didn't look at your chart first.You temps have been down for a few days!So IDK.My temp went down the day I got my BFP but not sure if they stayed down because I quit temping!

sorry - what does IDK mean ? :coffee:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Implantation_bleeding_or_period__a410.html

I have put this on here ladies because I thought it was an interesting read.
I really am building myself up for a let down I feel.

Please don't give up if it was implatation bleeding test maybe this weekend if no Af
Are u feeling any symptoms? Of either? I'm so sorry you are frustrated:(

Please don't give up if it was implatation bleeding test maybe this weekend if no Af
Are u feeling any symptoms? Of either? I'm so sorry you are frustrated:(

Thanx :hugs:
The only things I have had are: an extremely good sense of smell and some severe constipation. I am a little abdominal crampy, but not painful like.

Sorry dreambaby! :(

So I'm super bummed i couldnt wait lol and I got a faint bfp w equate, but it's blue dye and just read that they are very unreliable! :( I will wait for af now.

Sorry dreambaby! :(

So I'm super bummed i couldnt wait lol and I got a faint bfp w equate, but it's blue dye and just read that they are very unreliable! :( I will wait for af now.

fingers crossed hun, sounds promising though.:thumbup:

Morganceravol!!!

I got my first faint BFP with blue dye and i tested again at lunch with pink dye and BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then digital!! BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->