Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

So I tested, and bfn :( the sides of my boobs are super sore today! I have two more teat left, if no af Sunday I'll test again!!

r u only 10dpo? i deff wouldnt be too worried yet! :hugs: that is so early still

Yeah I'm only 10 Dpo, I know it's early lol um anxious I have been so so tired and boobs have started to get super sore on the sides to like my armpit. I just don't wanna seem dumb if I get Af ya know? Oh well still hopeful! :)

good!! keep that hope up! - can you post your first test?

I'm on my iPhone our laptop broke, so my iPhone won't let me upload pictures are we friends on Facebook? I could message it to you

just had to go for another blood test - my beta levels were only 135 when i went for my blood test at 13 dpo.....a bit nervous for the results!

I am soooooo excited, I have finally managed to convince the husband to take Wellman conception vitamins - woooohooo maybe that will speed things up !!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Okay so could this be implantation? I went to the restroom and wipes and like a half inch line of very light pink was on the paper, nothing since?

just had to go for another blood test - my beta levels were only 135 when i went for my blood test at 13 dpo.....a bit nervous for the results!

Mine were only 27@ 13 dpo.They are now over 4,000.You started out way higher than me so I would say you are good to go!

Okay so could this be implantation? I went to the restroom and wipes and like a half inch line of very light pink was on the paper, nothing since?

It is sooo frustrating I know. I have come to the conclusion as my temps have stayed low I must have had an extremly light, spotty period this month. Oh how the body loves to play tricks !!!!:growlmad:

oh ok! thats good to know - maybe she was saying they are low, not for that time but just in general! - fingers crossed i find out Tuesday what my new betas are!

so preg ladies what are the chances of that being ib?? Im hoping good! last night i even put a liner on cause i started cramping and swore af was coming early!! nothing of course! ahhhh!

I need someones help! I did a blue dye again and it's darker!!!!! Can i email a picture to someone who has been preg??

u can email me one, ive been pregnant 3 times in the past :)

well ladies, i got a call from the dr and DHs sperm count came back low...so now idk what to do :shrug: if no pregnancy this month the dr said iui would be the next step

u can email me one, ive been pregnant 3 times in the past :)

well ladies, i got a call from the dr and DHs sperm count came back low...so now idk what to do :shrug: if no pregnancy this month the dr said iui would be the next step

What's your email address? Oh no, I'm sorry! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->