Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Here it is Morgan!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
I have the worst glare ever on my laptop right now and makes it hard to see.

i can see it, i hope its ur bfp :) ive been pregnant 3 times but ive never used a blue dye, so i cant say for sure since ive heard some bad things about them, but i would for sure take a pink dye one :)

thats interesting!
Are you using the same brand both times?

famof6 and Coffee Lover - any ms starting for you guys?

Thanks ladies!! :) I did a dollar tree and I can't see much but didn't really hold my pee lol. I'll retest w Fmu oh I hope it is bfp!!

:hugs: i got everything crossed for u that its ur bfp! no more spotting right? :)

If you get board Morgan,pick up a first response.It says 6 days sooner.lol

Okay I will!! :) af is due sun or mon fx she stays away!!! My family is coming in town this weekend it would be fun to known were preg abd have to keep quiet!!:)

Evening Ladies,

Hows everyone doing tonight?

Fam ~ Have you had your scan yet ?

u can email me one, ive been pregnant 3 times in the past :)

well ladies, i got a call from the dr and DHs sperm count came back low...so now idk what to do :shrug: if no pregnancy this month the dr said iui would be the next step

I'm sorry :(. As I've mentioned before, dh and I have started taking some natural supplements. Have u heard about maca? We started taking it this month. I have seen other posts about how it doubled sperm count and increased motility within a month or two.

I am now cd 14 with no + opk in sight :(.

well my DH has been on this supplement called fertilaid for men, going on 3 months now and his sperm count was still low-normal..so im guessing that it means its normal range but on the low end..so idk..i do know we have gotten pregnant 3 times and one of the times was just a year ago, so i am hoping its not too much of a problem for us. i will look up the supplement u just menntioned..anything is worth a shot!
dont u ovulate later too like me, i usually dnt ovulate til about day 20..which sucks! and last cycle i did have about a 9 day lp just like u also

kadan! im having my fingers crossed that this is your cycle!!
Stay Strong! :)

hey coffee- i am doing ok, i dont know if u read but dhs sperm came back on the low side i guess, and my poor daughter is really sick we are heading to the dr here in about a half hour, how is the pregnancy going :) any symptoms kicking in yet?

Thank u penniepie :). I sure hope this is the cycle for me too. How are u feeling?

Hlynn...I bet u two will get your BFP anytime. Being pregnant 3 times before is definitely a good sign! And yeah u should look up the Maca. My Hubby did the research and went and bought it for us...he's finally showing me he is really serious about this :).
And yes we seem to have cycles that are kind of alike. I was just hoping I would be lucky and OV earlier this month. Are u back on clomid now? If no BFP this month I think I'm gonna go talk to the dr about getting on that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->