Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Thank u penniepie :). I sure hope this is the cycle for me too. How are u feeling?

Hlynn...I bet u two will get your BFP anytime. Being pregnant 3 times before is definitely a good sign! And yeah u should look up the Maca. My Hubby did the research and went and bought it for us...he's finally showing me he is really serious about this :).
And yes we seem to have cycles that are kind of alike. I was just hoping I would be lucky and OV earlier this month. Are u back on clomid now? If no BFP this month I think I'm gonna go talk to the dr about getting on that too.

I'm gonna look up maca, cos I've not heard of it. I'm topping up by B6 vitamins on top of my usual pregnacare vits, because they say that increases fertility too!

OH NO! Coffee are you mad at us :S

Alot of the things ladies ask on here i dont know anything about! :(
Clomid i dont know what that is...

Coffee - i did ask the preggo ladies if they are experiencing any ms? :)

Hi Kadan!

Im feeling ok - im getting ALOT of cramping - which makes me always worry -feels just like AF is coming....
Other that that im doing ok! i sure hope no ms it would make my job soooo difficult during the day and then i work another job in the evenings

I really thought we had caught the egg this month !!:cry::cry::cry:
It felt different ya know.

Oh Dreambaby :(

I really hope it doesn't discourage you....I really hope next eggie is caught!!
I want to see all you ladies get BFPs i really do

that would be great!!
We will all stay here to encourage and motivate and be positive until every last BFP - then we can all make a new group! BFP First TRI :) - and all move forward together!

That would be so awesomeee!! :) just showed hubby the test and he could see it, lol he is so cute he is like I dunno though lol.

Its like 10pm here, so I'm gonna read :coffee: for a bit and :sleep: . Love you all !!! Speak soon. :hugs:

Omg I am so depressed!! :( non of my work pants fit, I must have gained ten pounds!! I'm so upset w myself!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->