Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

oh i hope so! I had a melt down this morning with my husband, I havent gained any weight that is what is so annoying, its like my hips have ballooned out or something. I started crying and saying i cant even fit my pants and he was like your beautiful baby your prob pregnant and thats why think positive. I love him!

and oh how i hope he is right! oh my way to work i was cramping so bad that i knew af was coming almost 'felt' her if ya know what I mean, and went to the restroom and only cm.

When are you going to test again?

I only have two tests left but i just remembered my opk's go bad this month and Ive read they can decect pregnancy so i'll use those up first. teehee! I will when i get home from work!

good luck morganceravol!
:hugs: dreambaby i was very discouraged when af showed up aswell
famof6, cant wait to see the baby on the scan! so exciting :)

i was at the dr for a whole 8 hours last night wiht my youngest daughter, and we still dont know whats wrong! she has a really bad gag reflux and lately its turned into more vomiting and not eating, so we are really hoping to get some answers!

I had quite the weekend.
Let me provide some background info…About a year ago I found an email of on my husbands laptop him just having small talk with a girl….it’s nothing incriminating – my husband has a lot of friends he still contacts from college high school etc. So ofcourse I read further and he mentions that he misses the time in his life when he was younger and blah blah no responsibilities etc….and then I realize who this girl is!....its a ex of his who now live in another province….very far from us. So I ask him and he says that’s is a friend from school….so I confront his and he admits yes its an ex, I didn’t want you to get upset because we are just friends its been 6 years or whatever.

So whatever I said to him you shouldn’t have lied but whatever I can see nothing is going on just know that you lie, I wont trust you….

Fast forward to this Friday….out of the blue I get a random facebook friend request from what I find out is this girls fiancé. He says to me your husband is talking to my gf and there may be things they are saying that are hurtful do you want to know what they are?..>WTF!!!!!

So I lost it on him – wtf is this !!! How am I suppose to feel or think now…..so he shows me email and again and nothing to worry about….there is no hun, sweetie, sext or anything like that its…hey whats up blah blah blah. So I said him what does this guy mean…..”things that may be hurtful to me” he says well….i did tell her a couple weeks ago when we had a fight that I didn’t know why I wasn’t funny happy…etc….and I may have said I missed that time way back when. He fully admits this as a friend and that he would never persue anything it was friendly and im his life, his family and that he would die for me…etc etc.

Here is the thing I really want to believe him. I know he isn’t the type of guy to throw away his family and stuff. Except im hormonal and my mind is wandering

I need your help ladies….can someone give me some courage and some strength to get past this.

I know they are friends, I know she is an ex, but im scared at the same time I don’t want to be one of those wives that says you cant do this you cant do that – because lets face it they will find a way to do whatever If they want to. So that’s pointless and just me look like a crazy wife.

Is it possible and should I really be that worried…. :(
Scared and Preggers

penniepie - im sorry that your going through this! but it sounds like he is just being honest with you and that they are friends, i know that i have said many times i wish i could go back to where i had no responsibilities but that doesnt mean i would throw away everything i have to do it..if u know what i mean?
i totally understand u being scared and everything especially being pregnant, maybe the girls fiance is a little more sensitive to things like her talking with other men even if they are just friends..im not sure how much i can help u but if hes showing u everything and he even told u about himself saying that then it sounds like hes being honest with u :hugs:
i would just keep talking to him and make sure that hes not thinking about doing anything stupid, but i dont think he is. :)

Hlynn,

How is your daughter doing? I hope much better!
Thank you for your support....im obsessing about it and its getting me depressed. :(

How do you get over it!? Im horrible i dwell on things....and let my mind wander

oh my where is everyone today!

Hey girl...sorry about your weekend :(. I can definitely see why u would be upset about that, but I agree with Hlynn...sounds like he is being honest with you and they are just friends. But if it bothers you (and it would me, especially since it's an ex and u know they have had feelings for each other in the past) then there is no reason you can't ask him not to talk to her. That's not being a controlling wife, when he married you he made a commitment to you and if there is anything he knows upsets or worries you then he shouldn't do it. But I would just try not to worry about it (easier said than done) unless you find out something else...and it sounds like that other girl's fiancé is pretty on top of it and will let u know if he knows anything. Just relax and your husband wanting to have a baby with you shows you how much he is committed right there. Hope you are feeling ok, pregnancy wise!

thanks Kadan
That really helps - sometimes your emotions get the best of you and you mind travels all over the place
I'm not feeling the greatest these days and i think that doesn't help everything all together
Its really great to have the support here with you ladies :) i really appreciate it

ive noticed that during this first trimester i have had bouts of depression...im always tired and dont want to cook or clean or go out and i keep thinking to myself GOD im boring i do nothing, im just want to lay in bed :(. Doesnt help with all that then this issue and now i feel like this girl is sooo much more exciting and less bloated (LOL) and pretty (acne from hormones) - i dont know how to explain it im in a state :(

Penniepie - Im not pg but I can imagine how you feel. Have you had bouts of depression before you were pregnant or is this a first for u? I've dealt with mild to mod depression off and on for years so I am nervous how I will feel when I get pg.
I know you probably feel bloated but I doubt it is noticeable to anyone but you. I've always heard (my husband included) that men think pregnant women are beautiful. I know you feel crappy now but remember things always get better. And you have an excuse to not do anything else, you are preggers and you work two jobs right? That's enough to exhaust anyone! Just try to focus on the positives...the fact you are going to be a mother in less than 9 months and despite how it feels right now, you have a husband who really does love you!

How is everyone else doing? Actually...where is everyone? This thread hasn't had much action lately!

Morgan...any news yet?

Kadan - i hope you get your bfp soon! Where abouts are you with your cycle?

How is everyone else doing? Actually...where is everyone? This thread hasn't had much action lately!

Morgan...any news yet?

She got me today! Grrr though I'm happy my cycles have regulated so good so soon after coming off bcp! So hopeful for next cycle! :)

Oh Morgan im sorry!!! fingers crossed for your next cycle!!!!!! lots of BD'ing in your near future!

Morgan...any news yet?

She got me today! Grrr though I'm happy my cycles have regulated so good so soon after coming off bcp! So hopeful for next cycle! :)

I'm sorry :(. Well hopefully this cycle is it for the rest of us!! I'm trying to stay positive!

Kadan - i hope you get your bfp soon! Where abouts are you with your cycle?

I'm on CD 17 and still don't think I've OVd yet :growlmad:! But I'm doing OPK's and they are getting darker so I am hoping by tomorrow I will have a positive. We've been bding every other night for the last week and I wanted to again tonight but I have to work of course...it seems work is always getting in the way! But anyways, I'm so hoping this is my cycle...just trying not to get my hopes up too much!

your bd schedule does sound promising!
When i got a bfp we only bd'd 6 days before O, 5 days before O and on O

your bd schedule does sound promising!
When i got a bfp we only bd'd 6 days before O, 5 days before O and on O

Thats awesome!! Gives me some hope. How did you know when u OVd? Were u using OPK's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->