Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I know I am hoping too, we are gonna try and just be stress free this cycle. The scheduling really stressed us out and I think it effected our bd ing. I have I period on my iPhone and it tracks y cycles so I will know but not e as crazy!

Kadan, I didn't use opks I went by ovulation pains and just but an app on my iPod because my cycles are pretty reg 28 days

hey ladies..just got back from the hospital and they did some tests and everything came back normal, so they are hoping its just a really bad case of acid reflux and that the meds they gave us today will help out a lot and everything..shes gained a pound back over the weekend so fx'ed shes getting better because its really taking a lot out of me and i feel like im not spending and bonding as much as i always have with my oldest daughter :(
morgan-so sorry she got you :hugs: i hope that this is ur cycle..i agree with trying to just stay positive and stress free
kadan- glad to hear ur opks are getting darker and i wouldnt get too down because i know last cycle u ovulated late, right? im a late ovulater too..usually around cd 18, 19 or 20 is when i figure i ovulate :wacko:
penniepie- i hope u feel better soon, i normally battle with depression too and pregnancy actually makes me much better..i am more happy stress free and just more pleasant to be around :haha: so maybe if ur like that normally than the hormones are just messing wiht u..they always say ur opposite of ur normal self with pregnancy :) lol and im sure ur not bloated u just feel like u are..im sure its not noticeable to anyone :hugs:
coffee lover - where are you :( hope ur not mad at us! want to know how the other pregnancies in this thread are going :)
famof6- hows everything going hun

I havent even given much though to anything this cycle, been so preoccupied with my daughter..hoping that i ovulate late and can still catch it, i havent even been doing opks yet..i might try to remember to do one tomorrow..i havent been bding much this cycle and not sure how much we even will with dd being so sick

Hlynn Im so glad to hear that things are getting better with your daughter. how old is she? Poor thing! And poor you!

yeah shes still vomiting at least once a day, but as long as shes not losing weight they said they wont hospitalize her i just have to keep getting her weight checked and giving her antiacid meds they think its just acid reflux really bad..shes 2 and a half and i feel so bad for her..shes had to go through 3 IVs and today she had to get blood drawn..i hate seeing her go through all this stuff though!

hey ladies..just got back from the hospital and they did some tests and everything came back normal, so they are hoping its just a really bad case of acid reflux and that the meds they gave us today will help out a lot and everything..shes gained a pound back over the weekend so fx'ed shes getting better because its really taking a lot out of me and i feel like im not spending and bonding as much as i always have with my oldest daughter :(
morgan-so sorry she got you :hugs: i hope that this is ur cycle..i agree with trying to just stay positive and stress free
kadan- glad to hear ur opks are getting darker and i wouldnt get too down because i know last cycle u ovulated late, right? im a late ovulater too..usually around cd 18, 19 or 20 is when i figure i ovulate :wacko:
penniepie- i hope u feel better soon, i normally battle with depression too and pregnancy actually makes me much better..i am more happy stress free and just more pleasant to be around :haha: so maybe if ur like that normally than the hormones are just messing wiht u..they always say ur opposite of ur normal self with pregnancy :) lol and im sure ur not bloated u just feel like u are..im sure its not noticeable to anyone :hugs:
coffee lover - where are you :( hope ur not mad at us! want to know how the other pregnancies in this thread are going :)
famof6- hows everything going hun

I havent even given much though to anything this cycle, been so preoccupied with my daughter..hoping that i ovulate late and can still catch it, i havent even been doing opks yet..i might try to remember to do one tomorrow..i havent been bding much this cycle and not sure how much we even will with dd being so sick

:coffee:

Hiya, sorry guys been :sex::sex::sex::sex: :winkwink:
I came to the conclusion after pulling myself out of the 'depression ditch' that we need to dtd more, and I am going to make much more of an effort like I did when we first got together. I used to suprise him and dress up for him all the time, so I am going to spice things up a bit to see if that helps me relax !!

Hlynn - I am glad DD is ok and nothing too serious. :thumbup:
Morgan - I feel your pain girl !! Don't worry we will get there !!!
Pennie - Just trust your instincts I am sure your man is being honest with you. Men can be slightly naeive when it comes to being friends with women, don't worry even if she is keen to get closer to him doesn't mean he is. Maybe he is just using her to get things off his chest like we all do at times. He must love you loads to make babies with you. :hugs:

dreambaby thank you so much for your kind words!
Spicing things up ALWAYS works wonders!! :) and its alot of fun!!! - and perhaps in the process you will catch an eggy!!!!! :)

dreambaby thank you so much for your kind words!
Spicing things up ALWAYS works wonders!! :) and its alot of fun!!! - and perhaps in the process you will catch an eggy!!!!! :)

Your welcome, I understand how confusing and frustrating men can be, they are funny creatures !!!

Yep I'm gonna dig out the Ann Summers outfits and cheer up !!! Life is good, I should be making the most of it, not feeling sorry for myself.

great attitude!!!! :)

Im telling ive been in a depression with this whole ex emailing thing....
its super hard to get over and not feel like something more may happen ya know...

great attitude!!!! :)

Im telling ive been in a depression with this whole ex emailing thing....
its super hard to get over and not feel like something more may happen ya know...

If it were my husband, I would just explain to him that I would want him to be able to talk about anything and everything, including personal, relationship issues with me and that it is a little unsettling that an ex is giving him alot of unneccessary attention.
Admit to him that you love and want his attention - (men like to feel important and needed - it gives them an ego boost). Admit that there were great times in your life aswell and that you appreciate how important it is to have memories of growing up, but that she (the ex) has his attention when you need him the most right now.

dreambaby- good to hear from u too, this thread has been reealllly quiet lately it seems like! good to hear about :sex: lol we havent gotten to much this cycle with everything going on, but we do try to fit some in at least every 2 days..today i did an opk and it was positive, but i dont believe it lol because i never have a positive opk this early in my cycle! i did it first thing in the morning, which has always worked for me before and its mostly because i cant hold in my pee for very long every day so first morning is the best time, and i always get up in the night to pee anyway so its not like i wait 8 hours its about 4-5 hours..but i dont believe it, maybe because this time i think it was about 7 hours because i slept in like crazy today :haha: ..i didnt wake up til almost 10am..but im not sure, i have always gotten negatives at the right times with fmu and positives at the right time with fmu so its confusing..i did take my clomid earlier this cycle maybe thats why :shrug:

OMG i needed to have McDonalds and here i am....mowing down on it at my desk :S

yuuummmm...mcdonalds sounds amazing lol :)

Evenning all... Haven't had time to catch up with the thread... got my scan in the morning.. getting very nervous...

Mcdonalds yummy.. last night i didnt want to cook, so hubby went to McDonalds and i have 2 quater poundies with 2 x chips large :blush:

yumm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Good Luck with you scan tomorrow im sure everything is wonderful!!

Are you having any ms?

Are you having any ms?

it comes and goes through out the day, but feel it very bad when i am a passenger in the car.... I find as long as i have eaten it eases off... this is going to sound weird But i am loving the feeling..

i got my betas back from last Thursday and they are 6735 - the nurse said this was good!

Penniepie...great to hear that everything looks good :)!

Hlynn...I hope your daughter is feeling better today. That has to be scary, not knowing for sure what's going on :(.
So u got a + opk? I bet with you taking clomid it's probably right. What cd are u? I kinda thought that's what it was suppose to do. Make u OV and sooner.

Coffee...good to hear from you. I totally understand about enjoying the feeling of pregnancy symptoms. Means that little bean is sticking :).

Well I got a positive opk this morning so do u all think I OVd today sometime and should call tomorrow 1 dpo? Today is cd 18. Now im hoping for a decent LP! We bd'd on cd 11, 13, 16, 18. Hope I'm covered! Think we should do it one more time? And since we did it this morning should we do it tonight or in the morning? Im afraid tonight may be too soon since I've heard it takes a while for the spermies to regenerate.

great work Kadan!! you definitely covered every basis!
I think if you do tonight it wouldn't hurt! - either tonight or tomorrow! even if there is a few its a few more!!!
AYYAYAYAYAYAYA gooooooo kadan!!!

Are you having any ms?

it comes and goes through out the day, but feel it very bad when i am a passenger in the car.... I find as long as i have eaten it eases off... this is going to sound weird But i am loving the feeling..

Wow an apple now, looking good !
1 step bigger, don't panic about the scan I have good feelings. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"