Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Penniepie...great to hear that everything looks good :)!

Hlynn...I hope your daughter is feeling better today. That has to be scary, not knowing for sure what's going on :(.
So u got a + opk? I bet with you taking clomid it's probably right. What cd are u? I kinda thought that's what it was suppose to do. Make u OV and sooner.

Coffee...good to hear from you. I totally understand about enjoying the feeling of pregnancy symptoms. Means that little bean is sticking :).

Well I got a positive opk this morning so do u all think I OVd today sometime and should call tomorrow 1 dpo? Today is cd 18. Now im hoping for a decent LP! We bd'd on cd 11, 13, 16, 18. Hope I'm covered! Think we should do it one more time? And since we did it this morning should we do it tonight or in the morning? Im afraid tonight may be too soon since I've heard it takes a while for the spermies to regenerate.

im not too sure it was really positive, i mean it looked about the same color but when its that close i get really confused if it is or not, so im going to try another one tomorrow..and ive been on clomid lol this is my 5th month and ive always ovulated on cd 18 and last cycle cd 21..so its always later but this month instead of taking it on cd 5-9 i took it on cd 3-7 so maybe thats why :shrug: ill see what the next one looks like tomorrow and let u know..im just taking it easy this cycle we been bding about every 2 days or every other day..and just relaxing not thinking too much about it..are u getting on progesterone this cycle after ov? is that why ur calling the dr?

Just a quickie, Its 7am here and my scan is in a hour and half and i am so nervous.. thank you ladies for your good luck messages.. hope everyone is ok with you all , when i am home later this afternoon, I will try and catch up with the thread and see what i have missed..

xxxx

No gosh I'm feeling terrible!!!!! :( I feel guilty I'm not going into work. I mean im not sick I'm pregnant but just feel so yucky :(

Coffee lover I can't wait to hear about your scan I know it went well!

Hello ladies!!

Pennie,don't feel bad.I didn't go to work last night.I can not hold my eyes open these days.I am just so tired.I don't think night shift is helping either.I hope you get to feeling better.

Coffee,GL at your scan.I wanna see a pic of your little bean.I have another tomorrow,hoping we see something then!

Hey famof6 how are u feeling?any ms?
I can't wait to hear about your scan too! I don't get a scan until 11 or 12 weeks! Feels so far!

Hey famof6 how are u feeling?any ms?
I can't wait to hear about your scan too! I don't get a scan until 11 or 12 weeks! Feels so far!

I am pretty good not really alot of ms.Some smells just get me a little sick.Being this tired is really new to me.I don't feel like doing anything.My house work is suffering.lol

i got my deffinate positive opk today..darker than yesterdays even im still a little confused as to whether yesterdays was positive or just really really close..im thinking todays is my first real positive and yesterdays was just super close..but its deff positive today..this is the earliest i have had a positive..cd 15 yay :) but we havent been bding much..we will try to get some in today but who knows if we will be able too..we didnt yesterday but we did the night before so hopefully that night and tonight will be enough because then were not doing it tomorrow and then maybe the next day depending on how we feel..lol we are really taking it easy this cycle im not obsessing at all..we havent really bd alot so im not gonna be too hopeful this month but u never know :)

i got my deffinate positive opk today..darker than yesterdays even im still a little confused as to whether yesterdays was positive or just really really close..im thinking todays is my first real positive and yesterdays was just super close..but its deff positive today..this is the earliest i have had a positive..cd 15 yay :) but we havent been bding much..we will try to get some in today but who knows if we will be able too..we didnt yesterday but we did the night before so hopefully that night and tonight will be enough because then were not doing it tomorrow and then maybe the next day depending on how we feel..lol we are really taking it easy this cycle im not obsessing at all..we havent really bd alot so im not gonna be too hopeful this month but u never know :)

YAY for a early O.I know my cycles seem to drag along when I would O late.It only takes once so FX you catch that egg!!

thanks :) yeah i know it only takes one :spermy: but idk i know for sure we havent done it much this cycle so far the whole time only 3 times..tonight will make 4 so we deff havent done it near as much as every other month since weve been trying..but thats ok..because if i dont get pg this month i can see an RE..and if i do that will be even better lol im just trying to stay optimistic..hopefully tomorrows opk is negative and ill ovulate today or tomorrow so that the bding tonight will be enough :) fx'ed it works

how are you doing famof6? getting excited to see that little bean? :)

Evening Ladies, all good here, scan when really well, saw the little heart beat.. it was amazing

hlynn ~ Sorry to here about your hubbies Sperm Count, and how is your daughter doing, is she better?

Kadan, how you doing ?

Dreambaby, awww sorry af got you last cycle.. :hugs:

penniepie, sorry you had a rough time, last weekend, hope your feeling a little better about it... Good
Beta readings.. How you feeling now hope your not suffering to much.....

Morganceravol, sorry af got you this month :hugs:

Fam ~ Bet your looking forward to your scan tomorrow?

Good luck ladies who are trying to catch that eggy this month :hugs:

glad your back coffee, missed you around here
yay for babys heartbeat! :dance: so happy for u hun
its ok, she said its low-normal so im guessing that means its in the normal range just on the lower end of it..we are just bding a lot less now maybe that was the problem before when we would do it tons of days in a row..so now we are just taking it easy..we bd not yesterday but the night before and will again tonight and then skip tomorrow and then bd the next day so hopefully that will cover all bases..i had a pretty darn close to positive (might have even been positive) yesterday and a for sure positive one today so im hoping we covered our bases..if not theres always next month :)

glad your back coffee, missed you around here
yay for babys heartbeat! :dance: so happy for u hun
its ok, she said its low-normal so im guessing that means its in the normal range just on the lower end of it..we are just bding a lot less now maybe that was the problem before when we would do it tons of days in a row..so now we are just taking it easy..we bd not yesterday but the night before and will again tonight and then skip tomorrow and then bd the next day so hopefully that will cover all bases..i had a pretty darn close to positive (might have even been positive) yesterday and a for sure positive one today so im hoping we covered our bases..if not theres always next month :)

Sounds like you have it covered... really hoping this is your month..:hugs:

Coffee...happy to hear things are going good. That's great that you saw the heartbeat, that's so amazing :)!

Hlynn...yay for the positive opk and early OV. I think it sounds like u will have the bding covered if you continue as you have planned.
So I usually don't keep doing OPK's after I get a positive but I decided to do another one today and it's positive again. So now I'm confused! I just wish I OVd at the normal time of the cycle like most people...frustrating! Guess we will be bding again tonight.

Coffee wow!!!! Great news on the scan that's amazing!
Kadan just keep BDing you will catch that egg! And have fun too!!

Ms is setting in for me :( any home remedies that worked for you ladies whom have kids already. I've been sipping lemon water.

Most annoying part is a friend who had a baby 6 weeks ago had a breeze pregnancy and both her and her husband are telling me I'm feeling all these things too early and it's in my head! Grrrrrrr

Coffee wow!!!! Great news on the scan that's amazing!
Kadan just keep BDing you will catch that egg! And have fun too!!

Ms is setting in for me :( any home remedies that worked for you ladies whom have kids already. I've been sipping lemon water.

Most annoying part is a friend who had a baby 6 weeks ago had a breeze pregnancy and both her and her husband are telling me I'm feeling all these things too early and it's in my head! Grrrrrrr

Sorry you are feeling so bad :(. My SIL who is probably at the same week as u in pregnancy is starting to have ms pretty bad too. But I think that would kind of make me feel more at ease about the pregnancy...at least u know that little bean is doing what it's suppose to! It would make me nervous not to have symptoms! And yeah I would b annoyed too if I were u over what your friends said. All pregnancies are different and they have no right to tell u what u are and aren't feeling!

kadan- thank you and i hope we got it covered but im really not too worried about it..weve only bd 4 times this cycle so we will see what happens :)
last cycle i continued the opks after my positive and i got 3 days in a row :wacko: i hated it! i just want one positive and then negative the next day lol im hoping tomorrow is negative for me but i doubt it..would be nice though..when it goes negative i feel better about ovulating..when its positive for so long i get nervous that maybe my body is trying but not succeeding iykwim. but youve only gotten 2 so i think your ok, just test tomorrow and hopefully its negative but even if not they say its normal to get up to 3 days in a row..just keeping bding and hopefully youll catch the egg :)

penniepie- thats just ridiculous..of course its not all in your head! :hugs: just ignore the negative ppl and stay positive!

thanks hlynn!!

im trying to control my hormones and not start a fight with this friend because she was the same way with my wedding - she was an expert because she was married!

Thing is there are my husbands friends - i met them through him so i dont want to cause an issue - but next time she asks me how im feeling i will say how im feeling and that its NOT all in my head thank you! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->