Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

i hate those kind of people! just because uve had an experience doesnt mean u know everything and that everyone will be just like you! ugh! lol that would get annoying and i know what u mean about them being DHs friends...but still! i wouldnt be able to be nice lol it would just make me mad for anyone to try and act like they know everything! lol :)

Pennie,sorry ms has found you:hugs:mine comes and goes.

Ladies,I am looking forward to seeing you post those BFP's I just know they are coming.After all we are now a lucky thread!!FX for you ladies!!

AFM,I got to see my little bean today and see his little heart beat.It's safe to say I am :cloud9:

yay and congrats famof6 :)
cant wait to see more bfps on this thread too! :D

YAY! Famof6!! thats wonderful :)

And yes i agree we have a lucky thread and those BFP's are coming!

Coffee wow!!!! Great news on the scan that's amazing!
Kadan just keep BDing you will catch that egg! And have fun too!!

Ms is setting in for me :( any home remedies that worked for you ladies whom have kids already. I've been sipping lemon water.

Most annoying part is a friend who had a baby 6 weeks ago had a breeze pregnancy and both her and her husband are telling me I'm feeling all these things too early and it's in my head! Grrrrrrr

Next time you are getting an urge to be sick, aim for her shoes !!!! Then she'll see exactly how you are feeling !!!! tehehe. Oh I shouldn't laugh, It must be annoying to feel grotty all the time. At least it's for a good reason - :baby: - I have heard that it is meant to be a very healthy baby if you get lots of ms etc because it means all the hormones are strong and working well. Not sure exactly how true this is, but it may make you feel a bit better. :hugs:

Evening Ladies, all good here, scan when really well, saw the little heart beat.. it was amazing

hlynn ~ Sorry to here about your hubbies Sperm Count, and how is your daughter doing, is she better?

Kadan, how you doing ?

Dreambaby, awww sorry af got you last cycle.. :hugs:

penniepie, sorry you had a rough time, last weekend, hope your feeling a little better about it... Good
Beta readings.. How you feeling now hope your not suffering to much.....

Morganceravol, sorry af got you this month :hugs:

Fam ~ Bet your looking forward to your scan tomorrow?

Good luck ladies who are trying to catch that eggy this month :hugs:

I am soooo pleased everything is looking good with :baby: ! :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Famof6...I'm so happy for you that you were able to see the heartbeat :).

For the pregnant ladies...I know the main thing you want is a healthy baby but are you hoping for one sex or another or do you not care at all?

Well we bd'd again last night and I am now saying I am 1dpo today. I know I OVd because my BBs are so tender!! But I have to say, we have bd'd a lot and done everything else possible this month to catch the eggy. It's a lot of work...lol! If I can actually have a decent LP then I think I have a chance :).

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

kadan i think you have a great chance as well!!!

For me ofcourse what ever my little bean is i will be over joyed! but id like a girl first :)

hey ladies :)
sounds like u have a great chance this month kadan fx'ed you get ur bfp! :)
my opk today was negative
and i took one yesterday evening that was dark but considered negative (7 hours after my positive)
so would i be 1dpo today too? im not sure lol idk..its hard for me to even believe yesterdays was positive lol
but it was positive the test was darker than the control by a little bit..
sooo idk i am thinking about keeping on doing the opks just in case..ugh lol this stuff is hard

hlynn
I think you would be 1 DPO! hope the 2ww passes quickly for you and with a BFP at the end!

OMG i seriously love this!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/609981...=10&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Pennie,I love that too.Very cute!!

Ladies,sounds like you all have done it all this cycle.FX for that BFP!!

Kaden,I agree healthy goes without saying.I would like a boy but would be thrilled with a girl too.

i think if its a girl i want to do a cute owl theme with pink! and if its a boy a rockstar theme
because my husband is a guitar player and drummer and loves rock music

Like this
https://www.vintagecrib.com/music-crib-bedding-for-your-little-rock-star

All of you ladies even ones waiting on those BFP's this cycle - do you like certain names already?

yeah i already have a girl name picked out and if its a boy we are naming him after dh...i am kinda hoping for another little girl buut dh is hoping to get a boy sometime so we will both be happy either way..i just want a healthy babyyy!! :)

i think if its a girl i want to do a cute owl theme with pink! and if its a boy a rockstar theme
because my husband is a guitar player and drummer and loves rock music

Like this
https://www.vintagecrib.com/music-crib-bedding-for-your-little-rock-star

All of you ladies even ones waiting on those BFP's this cycle - do you like certain names already?

Those ideas are really cute! I LOVE animal print so I will probably do the jungle theme with my first and have King or Queen of the Jungle :). Dh and I are really hoping for a girl first but at this point I'll happily take either!
The funny thing is I have boys names chosen but not sure on a girl yet. After my girl I want twin boys cause I have two names I love!
Gage Zander and Gavin Kai. My Hubby likes the name Anessa Lanay for a girl and I like Avery Jayde but not sure if we will use either.

What names are the rest of u thinking about?

And Hlynn I would say u are 1dpo...same as me. Yay :)!

yay we are gonna be the exact same dpo this whole time we can spend our 2ww together :)

for a girl i have Lisaya picked out..my first girl doesnt have a middle name and my second does only because my grandma died when i was 4 months pregnant with her so i gave her the middle name my gma has, she gave to my mother and my mom gave to me..lynn lol but this baby wont have a middle one..thats how dhs family is and since he lets me pick out all the names he wants the say in the middle name thing..but its ok i try to pick cute ones that are cute even without a middle name

i am feeling so sick today and i was yesterday too i actually got sick yesterday! and im crampy too..boy i hope this isnt a horrible 2WW! well i guess i wont mind if it ends in a bfp :)

awww hang in there ladies i have a good feeling this cycle for you too!!

I have Collin for a boy and Lillian, Cassandra and Rachel for a girl :)
My DH is super traditional when it comes to names...Kadan i love the name Gage and Lisaya is beautiful and i also love kadans girl pick Avery - i ran that one by my DH and it was too weird for him LOL - see what i mean by traditional LOL...too traditional he is!

today im feeling OK - it seems i wake up and im in a constant state of "feeling like a cold/flu is coming" its that tired blah feeling with first trimester
Im going to have to go on a leave for my second job for the remainder of first trimester its too hard to do both jobs being sooo tired and crabby and queezy (esp since with the second job im on my feet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->