Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

yeah i know how that feels..when i was pg with my first daughter i slept like 16 hours (instead of 8) a night no joke lol..i was constantly tireddd!
today ive had heartburn and still feeling sick..i had one 2WW like this in like december and it was sooo annoying! im hoping it doesnt stay like this this tme too...unless theres a reason..and not just because my body wants me to get hopeful and just be miserable!

well i know i had heart burn bad in my 2ww....if that makes you feel better and very early on in my 2ww was i exhausted!

Hlynn,I hope this is it for you!Maybe you and Kaden will get that BFP together!I only have heartburn while pregnant but have not had it again since the 2ww!

Pennie,That sounds like a good idea to leave the second job.I can't even manage to get my 40 hrs in lately.lol

thanks ladies i hope too but im not holding my breath lol..like i said we only bd like 4 times this whole month and it wasnt all during my fertile period..only twice during it..but its ok im just hoping for the best trying to stay positive and think that if its meant to happen it will :thumbup:

Hlynn just keep in mind we only BD Ed three times day 6,5 and on O so I would say I was only fertile 2 of those days

Hlynn...since u haven't really been thinking about it this month it will probably happen! That's the way it seems to go.

Penniepie...I couldn't do two jobs either. I think it's a good idea that u are taking a break!
Hope u start feeling better soon.

Famof6, Penniepie, & Coffee...What were some of your earliest symptoms? I'm trying not to think about it but I can't help but ss!

Where is Morgan? I don't think she posted in a while. Hope everything is ok!

Pennie and Hlynn...forgot to tell you two that I like the names u have picked out. Hlynn I've never heard the one u like but it's really pretty. And Pennie, Collin is a great boys name. Out of the girls names Lillian is my fave...so girly!

I never really think about names.I didn't even pick my kids names until late in pregnancy,but now you ladies have me thinking.lol

Kaden,I actually had less symptoms this time than others.I really didn't think it was my cycle.I was very bloated and constipated though.Also my bb's started hurting earlier than normal.I had heartburn for 2 days in my 2ww.What symptoms do you have?

Hey ladies sorry I have been so busy lately! I'm just waiting to ovulate! Fingers crossed for everyone!! :)

I never really think about names.I didn't even pick my kids names until late in pregnancy,but now you ladies have me thinking.lol

Kaden,I actually had less symptoms this time than others.I really didn't think it was my cycle.I was very bloated and constipated though.Also my bb's started hurting earlier than normal.I had heartburn for 2 days in my 2ww.What symptoms do you have?

I know, it's crazy how every pregnancy is so different. That's what makes it so hard. I wish there was a certain set of pg symptoms and a separate set for af. It would make the 2ww so much easier!
Well since I'm just 2 or 3 dpo I shouldn't have any symptoms yet. But I really am having a strange feeling in my lower tummy. It's not cramps but it's a little bit of uncomfortableness...I guess "twinges" like I've heard other women say. But more than likely it means nothing. I also feel fat, i think im bloated, which i guess happens to some women after OV...blah! Besides that nothing except
sore BBs as usual after OV. But I guess I need to try and get my mind off of it until I'm enough dpo to actually have any real symptoms :)!

penniepie- that does help cheer me up :) hopefully that can happen to me too that would be niiice :D
kadan- i have heard many other women say that but i just dont think it would be something that would happen to me..lol but thanks i sure do hope so because that would be a pleasant surprise :D and thanks i actualy made it up ive never heard it before either..but i like it and i like to be creative :)
morgan- hey! :) what cd are u on? i usually never get on much before ovulation either lol but i like this thread so much i always get on and check this one and wait for the others :haha:

Well strange enough I had not may symptoms the cycles I got my bfp until I was about 5 dpo I was absolutely exhausted then about 6-9 dpo duuuulllll cramping and hear burn the night before my bfp but that's it

Does anyone ever feel like their husbands don't appreciate all they do? I'm so upset, I feel like I do so much and if I god forbid take a break one day it's maddness. Why is it that our husbands can't do anything unless it's written down on a list and spelled out for them!!?? I dont have a list everyday I just see what needs done and do it!! Ahhhh! Sorry I just needed to vent! :(

Hlynn i am cd 5 or 6 so I should ovulate next Sunday!

Does anyone ever feel like their husbands don't appreciate all they do? I'm so upset, I feel like I do so much and if I god forbid take a break one day it's maddness. Why is it that our husbands can't do anything unless it's written down on a list and spelled out for them!!?? I dont have a list everyday I just see what needs done and do it!! Ahhhh! Sorry I just needed to vent! :(

Hlynn i am cd 5 or 6 so I should ovulate next Sunday!

I know what u are talking about. My Hubby can b the same way and it is frustrating. Hope things are going better today!!

penniepie- i am praying for you i hope everything turns out ok :hugs:
morgan- i feel like that all the time..i ask DH all the time to just tell me the house looks nice, or something when i clean but he never does..he tells me it does after i ask him but hes never just came and said oh wow the house looks awesome or anything..its hard but i think all guys are like that...i hope ur feeling better just try to talk to him about it :hugs:

Hi ladies
What a long day. I was in emerg for 8 hours. My blood test came back good betas are 85,000 just have to go back in the morning for an ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->