Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

:hugs: glad everything is ok penniepie..did the bleeding stop? im still praying for u and cant wait til u can see ur little bean on the u/s tomorrow :)

Thanks Hlynn
I hope everything looks good
Preggo ladies what are your betas currently?

Hiya, Penniepie, glad your blood come back good and good luck for the u/s today...

I havent had bloods checked they dont tend to do that much on the island... just go by the u/s which i had last week which showed , little bean with a good heartbeat... :)

Pennie - I hope little bean is ok !!!

Fertility Friend is saying this morning that it reckons I'm 3dpo???? It says I've ovulated on day 8, but isn't that a little early? I haven't had a positive on an OPK stick yet.

Luckily we dtd that day and two days before so even if I did at least I am in with a shot.

Dreambaby,I would say that is kind of early since you Oed on cd 17 last cycle.Your temp did drop and you put in creamy cm on cd 8 so that would be why ff put your cross hairs in.I would just keep bding just in case.GL

Pennie,great #'s keep us updated about your scan.

Dreambaby,I would say that is kind of early since you Oed on cd 17 last cycle.Your temp did drop and you put in creamy cm on cd 8 so that would be why ff put your cross hairs in.I would just keep bding just in case.GL

Pennie,great #'s keep us updated about your scan.

Thanx Famof6 - I don't think I have ovulated, I will just have to be patient and wait to see what my temperatures do next. I am just soooo impatient.

Im back!
Update:
Doctor gave me a note to be off work for a week
Baby is fine! Good heart beat! And I'm further along then I thought 7 wks 4 days!
So happy everything in ok! I have to watch my physical labour moving and lifting

Pennie,That is great news.How exciting you got moved up!!

How exciting!! Glad the baby is okay I was praying for you and the little bean! :)

Thanks ladies your support has been amazing!
The uterus cramps are killer!!!! I heard more so if it's your first!
Any of u pregger ladies showing yet? There miscalculation of my weeks would explain my non fitting pants and pudge starting. Dont know if I would consider it a bump lol
Whatever it is bloat or whatnot it's definitely there

How are you 2ww ladies doing?

Thanks ladies your support has been amazing!
The uterus cramps are killer!!!! I heard more so if it's your first!
Any of u pregger ladies showing yet? There miscalculation of my weeks would explain my non fitting pants and pudge starting. Dont know if I would consider it a bump lol
Whatever it is bloat or whatnot it's definitely there

How are you 2ww ladies doing?

:hugs: glad the baby is healthy and looking good :)
cant believe u got moved up thats awesome! did u miscalculate ovulation day or something? lol
i am ok i guess..i can barely eat anything im so sick all the time i was throwing up this morning..im only a couple dpo i dont even know for sure how many so idk what it is..im a little nervous bout the possibility of cysts..because im still really bloated and lower stomach is sore like if i press on it or suck in it feels sore..not sure wahts going on but i just wanna sleep! and i really wish i could eat :(

Oh no hylnn
Have you felt this way before from your ovaries?
Or during a 2ww?
My heart goes out to you poor thing.. Gawd I hate throwing up! I have a super fear of it

i actually have had one 2WW where i was really sick the whole time but not pg..and being really sore and bloated usually doesnt last this long..but when i got pregnant with my 2nd daughter i was on the clomid and i got pregnant but also got 3 cysts from it so i was really sick the whole pregnancy i only gained 11 lbs..so im a little nervous about the possibility of getting cysts again..because this month the dr upped my dose to 100mg

Pennie...so happy to hear everything is ok with the baby :)!! I know that must have been scary!

Hlynn...sorry to hear about you not feeling well, maybe it's a good sign? I think we are really close in dpo's, it would be so fun to get BFPs together!

Well this 2ww is a little different so far. I'm 5-6 dpo today from what the OPK's read but I feel like I'm having a lot of symptoms. This is what is going on so far:
Chest congestion
Sore throat
Stuffy nose
Strange feelings in lower tummy (unlike af cramps)
Nausea off and on
Low back pain off and on
Insomnia (it's 3:45 am here! Ugh!!)
Quite a bit of cm
BBs DON'T hurt (very weird for me) they are always extremely sore from OV til af starts
but this time they hurt from OV until last night and then all the pain went away. I know most women get sore BBs before BFPs but do you thing I could be different? It's so unlike
usual!

I know I am only 5-6 dpo but I promise I'm not making it up...lol. What do you all think?

i actually have had one 2WW where i was really sick the whole time but not pg..and being really sore and bloated usually doesnt last this long..but when i got pregnant with my 2nd daughter i was on the clomid and i got pregnant but also got 3 cysts from it so i was really sick the whole pregnancy i only gained 11 lbs..so im a little nervous about the possibility of getting cysts again..because this month the dr upped my dose to 100mg

Did the dr say your being sick was caused by the cysts?My dr found two large cysts and one small one at my scan.He said they were large enough that he wanted to look into them further.I have been feeling really sick but not actually throwing up.He said they should not affect this pregnancy though.

famof6- oh no it didnt affect my pregnancy at all i had a healthy baby girl lol the only thing it did was make me so nauseous all the time to where i didnt gain barely any weight..but i wasnt throwing up either and im just nervous because if i get pregnant i dont wanna have a sick pregnancy again lol but i know that with my daughter i got 3 cysts the dr said it was from clomid making me produce a lot of eggs and the ones that didnt get fertilized turned into cysts..and when i got them i was sick through the whole 2WW..way before i could have even taken a test

kadan- i think all those sound really promising :thumbup: hope this is it for you! and yes we are close..i have no idea how many dpo i am so just ignore my ticker lol..i had my positive opk on wednesday but no clue how long it took me to ovulate after that..i was really sore from my stomach on thursday and friday and thats about when the sickness started so prolly one of those days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->