Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

i agree!
KADAN sounds promising!

hlynn you too - maybe something is up here!

lol thanks penniepie but im not getting excited, either way its way too early for symptoms the most dpo i could be is 5..thats not even close to when i should first start feeling symptoms lol..i am just annoyed because i dont know whats causing it.but my stomach has been so bloated and so sore since ovulation..crampy too..i just hope im going through this for something good to come at the end and not AF! lol :)

well we will just have all of our fingers crossed for you! and i hope that you feel better you poor thing!

I am here pennie lol.

Hlynn,sounds good.Since the 2ww seems to take forever I don't think it is ever to early for symptoms.So I am getting excited for you.

So when are you ladies testing?

Pennie&Coffee,How are you felling?

im ok looooots of cramping and i want to sleep at my computer at work.....im a little worried how big exactly my uterus is going to be HAHAHAH after all this stretching!

Pennie,just had a thought since you were moved up that puts you me and coffee due around the same time!How exciting!

Hi Guys :hi:
I'm sorry guys, works been awful, real stressful and keeping me busy.

I think I may be ovulating today so fingers crossed we may have caught a few days worth.
I hope everyone is ok, I am still catching up with the posts.

hey ladies :)
im still here lol
just not on as much because im still really sick all the time :(
its really getting me down, i started crying last night because i hate feeling like this, and im pretty sure its nothing to do with getting a bfp :cry: i wish but i just dont think it is
ive lost my pma pretty much for this month..i started getting increased cm today and last month i started getting it at like 4dpo too..all the other months i would get it at like 10dpo and i knew that af was coming then, but since last month it started so early im sure im out this month too :cry: i just wish i could have a good positive 2WW..i honestly dread it nowa days..i am always so happy and positive feeling in the 2 weeks before ovulation and then i dread the whole 2WW because i know exactly what symptoms mean af is on her way..sorry to be a downer today im just really sad especially when i started getting increased cm because thats exactly what happened last month at 4dpo..ugh :(

Morning ladies,

Hlynn ~ How you feeling today, any better...

Dreambaby ~ sorry to here work has been bit of a nightmare for you.. what is it that you do... ??

Fam ~ Hows it going? I had to go out and buy some maternity clothes already.. The jeans i bought are so comfortable, it nice to to live in leggins anymore.. :) Little bean has implantated at the very top of my uterus, so they think I might grow a little quickly this time and start showing sooner.. well they are right.. I am well and truly showing...... No hiding it now.....lol....

Pen ~ Good news they moved you forward, so your now around the same time as me and Fam or a little ahead.. when is you due date now....

Kandan ~ Your symptoms sound promising, let hope its your and other 2ww ladies month this month....

Morgan how you doing.. ???

Think thats everyone..

:hugs: to all

Hi ladies!!

Sorry i have been MIA lately, been very busy with work and planning a suprise trip for my husband in july! :) Anyways, so excited for you all i hope this is another great month!! nothing to exciting going on my way i am on my fertile period, woohoo for bding! should ovulate on sunday i believe so just waiting around for that and enjoying dtd for now! :)

is anyone else obsessed with baby bump pictures? I love looking at baby bellies i think it is the cutest thing in the world!! I cant wait untill I have one of my own! :)

welcome back morgan!
have fun with :sex: this month lol
yay for being in ur fertile period :thumbup:
and i do like baby bumps..i think pregnant girls are the most prettiest girls ever :)

hi ladies!
Good luck and enjoy your Baby Dancing! :)

Ive looked at them too and i cant believe how different each one is and how unique they all are at different points in pregnancy!

Im obsessed with the nursery threads - all the adorable ideas and colour schemes and themes

I havent been feeling the greatest :( one more month until 2nd tri and i hope its wayyyy better

I agree Penniepie, some have no belly till the third tri and some are huge at only 17 weeks! I hope I'm all belly!! :)

oh gosh me too but im already noticing my hips and protruding and my legs are getting a bit chunky! :(

Hiya, Ladies, How is everyone doing ????

I had my midwife on the phone last night arranging our first visit and she is coming to our house on Monday morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->