Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

hey ladies!
i am doing ok, still feeling like im out this month..blah! lol
how are all the prego ladies doing?
kadan how are u any good news yet? :)
dreambaby and morganceravol how are you ladies anything new going on?

oh! i was yaying the midwife appointment :)

Im ok exhausted and feeling ill :( what about you!?

Hlynn you arent out until AF comes!

oh my first scan (besides the one i did in the ER) is schedules for April 4th with my OB:)

sorry you feeling ill, penniepie :hugs:
hope ull be feeling better soon and able to enjoy ur pregnancy!
thank thanks for the encouraging words :)
this month is feeling just like the other months that resulted in bfn lol
only difference is ive been having pains in my boobs..lol but otherwise its all the same..
ive still been sick to my stomach a lot but so has everyone else around..its something going around i think!
but what really has me down is the increased cm that i always get to tell me that im out every month..it started at 4dpo this time
today its not as much but still there an i lways know when i get that it means im out :( sucks! but im trying to stay positive and remember that next month is a new month and it will happen soon..hopefully anyway!

lol its a really weird feeling though its not like sore..it doesnt hurt to touch or lay on them..i just randomly get pains going from the very back to like my nipples...ive never had this before! but with all the other pre-af symptoms im getting i doubt it means anything

Hlynn, My boobs were the only thing different in my two week wait... I have a good feeling for you this month :hugs:

Pen.. I am feeling quite sick most days now.. more like the sickness you have if you have been traveling in a car or on a roller-coaster... boobs are still very sore.. and my belly is so big.. I had to go out and buy some maternity clothes the other day as nothing fitted me....

Lucky me and hubby own our own business and we work from home so if i am feeling really bad i can take some time out....

oh thats good - im at the office everyday and its hard to hide :(
My bloat is preventing me from wearing my normal pants so i picked up 2 maternity jeans and a cargo pants - i feel like a fatty :(

thank you, coffee lover, did u get all other af symptoms though? if i was having nothing at all i would feel better but since im having pre-af symptoms already i cant help but feel out..id rather have nothing than these! :( making me feel really sad!

Coffee,You just described how I feel.lol.Exactly the same like I have constant car sickness but no throwing up.I have noticed I feel good until I eat and then I am so sick.Boobs are so sore and hard?like they won't move.lol..I am also getting a gut.I know its not the baby yet but I am so bloated and my jeans are way to tight,but I have mostly wore yoga pants since my TR any way.At this rate I don't know if I will be able to hide it until 12 weeks!!

Hlynn,I know I sound like a broken record but you got to get that PMA up hun.It's going to happen for you and I hope it is this cycle!!:thumbup:

famof6 -thanks! oh i know it stinks! i was so hopeful at the beginning and thats what happens every month! i am always so happy until after ovulation..then i start getting the same symptoms as always and im back feeling down and lost all my pma..its really depressing!

Hlynn, I felt just like af was coming and my boobs were different.... try not to feel down.. we are here to support you either way :hugs:

Fam~ I am the other way around, I feel worse when my stomach is empty, i make myself eat something and i do feel a little better...

I have been looking at the bump photo threads and I look like i am am about 20 weeks.. Lol..

famof6 -thanks! oh i know it stinks! i was so hopeful at the beginning and thats what happens every month! i am always so happy until after ovulation..then i start getting the same symptoms as always and im back feeling down and lost all my pma..its really depressing!

I totally understand!The first 2 months TTC I knew if was going to happen quick.I told DH we would be pregnant in no time.When it did not happen I lost all PMA and told him something was wrong and it wasn't meant to be.After AF came our 6th cycle TTC,I got my PMA back and that cycle I got my BFP!TTC is very hard when you want it so bad.It is a struggle I wish noone had to go through!

I agree Coffee a 8 week bump pic!lol..

I had gained 10lbs since my TR and through the holidays.I weighed 140@ the drs last visit and now my scales say 145 I so hope they are wrong:(..I gained 75lbs with my DD and the dr freaked when the scales hit almost 200 @ my last visit before I had her.So I so hope I don't put on that kind of weight again.lol.I really don't think I could lose it now that I am older.lol

Coffee Lover and Famof6 did you r symptoms ease with your other babies once you got to second tri?

I did feel a little better once i hit the 14 week mark.... but i still felt sick with certain smells all the way through both of them... but its nice to get my energy back at 14 weeks...

Coffee Lover and Famof6 did you r symptoms ease with your other babies once you got to second tri?

2nd tri and the 1st part of the 3rd was the best.I got my energy back and actually enjoyed being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->