Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

when you are feeling awful you feel like its going to last forever and then my mind wanders and i think OMG how am i going to take care of a baby when i cant even keep my eyes open and i feel awful and im such a lazy arse now! - but then my mind gets back to reality and reminds be im feeling like this because im pregnant - i cant help but think it willbe like this after i have a baby cause this is EVERYDAY!

Ahh i can't wait to see the belly!! :) I am doing great, been working out a lot and hoping being healthy will be a pro for us this month! :)

Morning ladies,

Hlynn ~ How you feeling today, any better...

Dreambaby ~ sorry to here work has been bit of a nightmare for you.. what is it that you do... ??

Fam ~ Hows it going? I had to go out and buy some maternity clothes already.. The jeans i bought are so comfortable, it nice to to live in leggins anymore.. :) Little bean has implantated at the very top of my uterus, so they think I might grow a little quickly this time and start showing sooner.. well they are right.. I am well and truly showing...... No hiding it now.....lol....

Pen ~ Good news they moved you forward, so your now around the same time as me and Fam or a little ahead.. when is you due date now....

Kandan ~ Your symptoms sound promising, let hope its your and other 2ww ladies month this month....

Morgan how you doing.. ???

Think thats everyone..

:hugs: to all

Hi Coffee!
I teach animal management in a college. We have an inspection coming up and the paperwork is building up! I hate paperwork, I've always been more of a 'do it practical work' kind of girl!
I'm glad to here your bumps are going well. :hugs:

Hiya :hi:
It sounds like some of you are having rough, poorly month. I hope all the sickness settles down soon ladies. :hugs:
Hlynn/Morg/Kadan - How many days past ov are you now?

:coffee:
I think I am possibly going into my luteal phase now, the beginning of the month seemed so long this month.

:hugs: Journeys ae easier when you walk together :hugs:

Hiya ladies..
I have been really rough today.. sorry havent had a chance to do a pic.. its hubby birthday tomorrow,, so hopefully going out tomorrow so will have the camera with us, will get him to do a pic then :)

i am either..8, 9 or 10dpo today im not too sure which since i dont temp
nothing to report here really, still sick to my stomach a lot and bloated/crampy..cm has slowed way down im actually getting kind of dry now..but still not getting my hopes up lol :winkwink:
how is everyone else?
havent heard from kadan in awhile

:( nobodys been talking on here lately..where'd everyone go

Evening ladies,

All went really well with the midwife... she has given me my due date as 18th Oct.. Same day as my eldest :)

Hows everyone doing today ?

wow thats exciting coffee lover :)
i am doing good, about 11 dpo today..
not many symptoms to report still..around 8dpo my cm pretty much dried up..i will still have some thin white cm occasionally but not much and for sure not as much as normal..but im trying not to get excited..not until the old :witch: is late will i get excited!
havent tested yet..been stopping myself lol i dont wanna see any bfns id rather just wait for af or wait for af to be late :)

wow thats exciting coffee lover :)
i am doing good, about 11 dpo today..
not many symptoms to report still..around 8dpo my cm pretty much dried up..i will still have some thin white cm occasionally but not much and for sure not as much as normal..but im trying not to get excited..not until the old :witch: is late will i get excited!
havent tested yet..been stopping myself lol i dont wanna see any bfns id rather just wait for af or wait for af to be late :)

I got my first :bfp: at 11dpo your so brave not testing until now, hows your boobies did you say they were a little tender a few days ago... when is af due ?

hlynn yay you already have alonger lp that is good news!Did you take clomid this cycle?

Hi ya Coffee :flower:

im not sure when af is due..i did take clomid this cycle..they upped it to 100mg also and i took it a little earlier than i used too (used to take it days 5-9 but this month i did days 3-7) before on clomid my lp would be anywhere from 14 to 16 days long..so just depends i guess! i think i might test on thursday at 14dpo..but not sure lol i just dont wanna see any bfns so i wait as long as i can..i havent taken a test since november i always wait for af to come and usually i can tell when shes coming because ill have a ton of mucousy cm for like 4-5 days leading up to her apperance..but none so far i did have a lot at 5, 6 and 7 dpo and then at 8dpo i dried up..so we will see i guess! oh and my boobs havent been too bad...still get shooting pains through them once in awhile but besides that no other symptoms..i feel pretty good actually :)

all my Cm dried up as well in the early days.... Think my body is making up for it now through.. I always feel wet and horrible..

Hi fam~ Hows my bump buddy doing?

I am on a little downer this evening, the problem is I am missing the closeness of me and hubby... We are very close but i miss the sex.. does that sound silly ??

I am doing well,Ms kicking my butt.lol..Are you waiting to have sex?

Me too, I never remember ms being this bad with my two boys.....

Well we arent really waiting just avoiding, until we have the next scan...

Me too, I never remember ms being this bad with my two boys.....

Well we arent really waiting just avoiding, until we have the next scan...

I was going to avoid but decided not to after I asked my dr if it was ok.He said I was pregnant not injured.lol.I totally understand waiting though we have only managed once a week because I am just not in the mood and I am always asleep.lol.I was telling DH this morning I have never felt so sick and lazy in my life.My next scan is in 3 weeks so hopefully we will get good news and be able to tell our familys.

Maybe we should try, it might make us both feel better...

Not long until your scan then.. My midwife said I should have my next one in around 4 weeks time... all so exciting.....

coffee lover - thats good news i hope it means good news for me, i just think its a good sign since usually its just pouring out of me before af and now ill have some thin white discharge here and there but not a lot and deff not like every other month :)
maybe since this pregnancy is different from ur last 2 boys it means ur having a girl :) hehe
i wish i had some more symptoms to keep me hopeful! ive been really tired lately..sleeping like 11 hours a night..but thats not unusual around af anyway so im not really counting that as anything different..just the cm that has me excited because normally thats how i know not to test or be hopeful for the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->