Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Really keeping everything crossed for you hlynn, I have a very good feeling about this month for you :hugs:

Aww a little girl would be amazing...

Hey ladies!!! Such a crazy weekend! I O'ed over the weekend yay!!! And bd a lot as well!!! :) feeling great! Fingers crossed for everyone! Xmas babies!!'

thanks coffee lover :) i really do hope its my month too! but i dont wanna be disappointed so im cautiously optimistic :winkwink: and yes a girl for u would be lovely! :)
morgan- u sound way positive this month! u deserve a bfp for being so happy and positive so fx'ed this is ur month! xmas baby how nice would that be :)

Hi Ladies

Long time no speak! I have been feeling awful!!!!!! :(

I missed quite a bit - when is everyone testing????

missed u penniepie!
idk when im testing..maybe thursday unless i feel like af is gonna come ill wait til 17dpo which would be like sunday

I'm gonna try and not think about testing right now untill later. Staying positive though and very active this cycle! I have felt a little nauseas the past two days, too early I would think but read some ladies just 'know' right away. Gl ladies!!! :)

good idea morgan :)
i never test lol its not that hard..well i guess this cycle it has been just because i dont feel the same as every other month...but i still dont wanna be too optimistic to only be let down so it could go either way

Keep up the positivity ladies, hopefully we will see more BFP's this month !!!! :thumbup:

I'm behind everybody, I am only about 4dpo.

Hey ladies. Sorry I kind of disappeared for a while. Had a rough wknd. During the wait I was feeling so positive about this month, I could have sworn I was pregnant because I had never felt the way I did before. My Hubby was out of town so I was staying with my pregnant SIL. My birthday was Sunday and guess who came to visit on Saturday? The witch :(! As usual I was just 9 dpo. I was heart broken, I really was so sure of it this time and I really believe if I had a longer LP I would have been pregnant. I don't know what to do anymore, it's so hard. Sometimes I really feel like just giving up, I never thought ttc would be this difficult. It's been an emotional roller coaster and after this last cycle I have decided not to let myself get my hopes up like I did because it makes it so much worse when af shows up. So anyways, that's what has been going on with me. I hope you all are doing good. Still hoping for you Hlynn...you deserve it :)!

:hugs: kadan sorry she came at 9dpo again..why dont u talk to ur dr about ur lp? clomid helps me with a longer lp..and this is my last month on it before going to an RE where we will do other things like iui and stuff.. :( thats why i am really hoping for this month, but im trying not to be too hopeful..but ur lp is way too short and although im sure its possible to get pg with a 9 day one its not likely..so i think u should talk to ur dr..is there any reason why u havent yet? how long have u been ttc

Oh ladies please don't give up!!!!!!!

Coffee lover I so hear you sister! Feel like you know what!!!!

Promise to show you my fat bump lol tomorrow seriously it aint baby it's all jiggle and bloat!!!

:hugs: kadan sorry she came at 9dpo again..why dont u talk to ur dr about ur lp? clomid helps me with a longer lp..and this is my last month on it before going to an RE where we will do other things like iui and stuff.. :( thats why i am really hoping for this month, but im trying not to be too hopeful..but ur lp is way too short and although im sure its possible to get pg with a 9 day one its not likely..so i think u should talk to ur dr..is there any reason why u havent yet? how long have u been ttc

This will be our 9th cycle actively ttc. I have an appt on Monday so I am hoping that she will help me figure out what is going on. Ive only started doing OPK's and charting for the last 4 months so I didn't realize how screwed up my LP was until then. I read a lot about taking b6 and vitex to lengthen the LP so I thought I would try that first. Ive taken them for 3 months and nothing has changed so off to the Dr I go. I also know that they usually won't even consider helping you unless you have been ttc for a year but I thought maybe since I've been keeping track of everything and know that it's not normal then they may do something. So thats the plan...hopefully I can get all straightened out. Sounds like clomid may be what I need. How long have you been ttc now? Have you ever gotten pregnant with clomid?

i was put on clomid after only ttc for 5 months because i wasnt having a period at all..so it wasnt a year for me..and yes my second daughter was conceived the very first month i took clomid :) and then last year my miscarriage was on clomid..this time though its been 6 months and nothing so im not quite sure whats going on..im still not sure if i am or not this month..im scared to be excited but this month has felt a lot different from the rest..but we all know how our bodies can trick us!

Kaden,I tried b6 for lp and it didn't help but when I took the bcomplex the first month it added 4 days to my lp.

Ladies,I hear you on the ms.I read about unisom&b6 and called my dr yesterday and asked if it was safe for me to take.He said it was fine and usually helps most women.I have to take it before bed so I will let you know how I get on later.I work night shift and am fine then but during the day after I wake up it's a mess.

no im not lol..tomorrow or friday :) im giving af time to make her appearance..i deff dont wanna get excited to be disappointed..and although all the normal signs i get that af is coming havent shown yet this month i just dont "feel" like this is my month iykwim? i just dont think it is...i think my body is tricking me! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->