Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Kaden-!:( I am so sorry! I seriously think about you a lot you deserve it so badly!! I'm praying that you get this sorted out and hopefully your dr will be sensitive and understanding and give you something like clomid.

Thank u girls for being so sweet. It's crazy that even though we have never met, we really do care about each other. I am definitely feeling better and trying to be positive about this new cycle. I've decided to really try and enjoy where I am in life now and not focus on the things I can't change. It will happen, obviously not in my time but I'm sure God has a plan. But thanks again for being there for me, it means a lot :).

I hope that you ladies with the ms start to feel better soon. I've heard about b6 for ms but not the unisom. I'm interested to see if that helps so maybe I can tell my SIL, she has it pretty bad right now.

i know that everything will work out for u kadan, i think that as soon as u get clomid u will get ur bfp right away..thats what happend with me! :hugs: i really was hoping that it was ur month..i asked about u a lot when u were gone! hehe..it is crazy that we've never met but we care about each other so much..i like it though! :)

Big :hugs: to you Kardan

Hlynn, I really hope af doesnt get you tomorrow.. I am really keeping everything crossed for you.......

ms is still really bad.. evening my anti sickness bands are working now.....
Iam getting bigger by the day......

Hope you other ladies are ok this evening.. :hugs:

Big :hugs: to you Kardan

Hlynn, I really hope af doesnt get you tomorrow.. I am really keeping everything crossed for you.......

ms is still really bad.. even my anti sickness bands arent working now.....
Iam getting bigger by the day......

Hope you other ladies are ok this evening.. :hugs:

i was put on clomid after only ttc for 5 months because i wasnt having a period at all..so it wasnt a year for me..and yes my second daughter was conceived the very first month i took clomid :) and then last year my miscarriage was on clomid..this time though its been 6 months and nothing so im not quite sure whats going on..im still not sure if i am or not this month..im scared to be excited but this month has felt a lot different from the rest..but we all know how our bodies can trick us!

That's awesome that you got pregnant the first time you used clomid with your last daughter. Sorry it hasn't happened so fast this time :(. How much clomid did you take the time you got pregnant? And how much did you take this cycle? Well I hope you get your BFP this cycle so you don't have to go onto the next step. And I completely understand about our bodies tricking us because that's exactly what happened to me last cycle. But your LP is already way longer than mine....I think you have a great chance :)!

i got pregnant with my second daughter on the lowest dose (50mg) and it was the first try..and then when i got pregnant last year i took 2 months of 50mg but never ovulated so i was moved up to a 100mg and the very first time ovulated and pregnant..but had an early m/c..so i thought that as soon as i ovulated this time around i was gonna get my bfp! but :nope: this is my 6th month and ovulated every single month but no bfp..its a real downer! and i kinda think my body is tricking me this month..even though its not the same as the other bfn months i just feel that im not if that makes sense..but im feeling ok about it..i just hope that the RE will have some answers for us when we go!

Ladies,I really am not the type to take med while pregnant,but OMG I feel 100% better after the unison/b6 today.I woke up and cleaned the whole house. I have not done that in weeks.lol.I took 1/2 a unisom & 1/2 b6 50mg.

Kaden,I hope the dr gets the ball rolling and you get that BFP soon.Even though I got my BFP I know how you ladies feel.It took over my life.I thought about TTC 24/7 and drove DH crazy.I was so positive in the 2ww and then I would cry for days when af would show.Hang in there ladies.Y our time is coming and I hope it is very soon

no i chickened out lol..i kinda feel like af is coming..so im not gonna test unless by some miracle she hasnt came by sunday..but i feel like shes gonna be here soooon

:( i really really want too but i have a feeling ill see just ONE line and then ill cry...it'll be easier if i just wait for the :witch: to show lol..better than seeing a negative test and being all sad..rather jut be sad when af comes..grrrrr i hate the :witch:! what makes it worse is the waiting and waiting only for HER to show! lol

I hear ya, I understand that feeling! Well fingers crossed for you! When is she due to come?

i have no idea lol my lp isnt always the same..i have started at 14, 15 and 16 dpo more than once so thats why im waiting..since i have started at 16dpo before im not gonna count myself in with a chance for a bfp unless by sunday i havent seen any sign of her

i have no idea lol my lp isnt always the same..i have started at 14, 15 and 16 dpo more than once so thats why im waiting..since i have started at 16dpo before im not gonna count myself in with a chance for a bfp unless by sunday i havent seen any sign of her

Good luck hun !!! :thumbup:

Thank u girls for being so sweet. It's crazy that even though we have never met, we really do care about each other. I am definitely feeling better and trying to be positive about this new cycle. I've decided to really try and enjoy where I am in life now and not focus on the things I can't change. It will happen, obviously not in my time but I'm sure God has a plan. But thanks again for being there for me, it means a lot :).

I hope that you ladies with the ms start to feel better soon. I've heard about b6 for ms but not the unisom. I'm interested to see if that helps so maybe I can tell my SIL, she has it pretty bad right now.

It is definately crazy how much support we can be without really knowing each other. I really don't know what I'd be like if I didn't have you guys for support - probably going completely :wacko: all the time!! :hugs:

how r u feeling dreambaby and thanks :) trying to stay positive!

how r u feeling dreambaby and thanks :) trying to stay positive!

I'm good, 6dpo and no symptoms. I'm just concentrating on the workload for my job. I suppose it is taking my mind of the 2ww alot. I can't wait til the sun comes out some more though!!!
I started taking a B6 table (50mg a day), pregnacare vitamin and using progesterone cream once every day in the evening this cycle so we'll see how much it helps. My LP is normally no longer than 10/11 days and my temp tends to drop after 8/9dpo.

well good luck girl! i hope we get some more bfps in this thread really sooon! even if its not me :winkwink:

Ladies I'm sending you lots of baby dust!!! BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->