Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

thanks! i need it lol i will be testing if af doesnt make her appearance by sunday..gonna be a long weekend unless she shows! hehe

thanks! i need it lol i will be testing if af doesnt make her appearance by sunday..gonna be a long weekend unless she shows! hehe

Good luck! Praying for your BFP. Keep us posted.

I am on cd 6 just hangin out waiting to OV again. BOORRRIINNG!!!

Good luck Hlynn!! Having cramping already, and bad low back pain. Trying not to spot to much yet, I'm like 5 Dpo I think. My dh is so cute anytime I am like ouch my stomach or back he is like oh your pregnant! Lol he is positive.:)

hehe the other night my DH said he thought i was pregnant..he never says stuff like that anymore..not since it started taking so long lol..thats so sweet though i think its sweet when the husbands talk to us like that
i will let u know if af arrives or i take a test..i have a feeling af is gonna come though! :( i hate starting over every month!

hehe the other night my DH said he thought i was pregnant..he never says stuff like that anymore..not since it started taking so long lol..thats so sweet though i think its sweet when the husbands talk to us like that
i will let u know if af arrives or i take a test..i have a feeling af is gonna come though! :( i hate starting over every month!

I know what you mean. I am thinking at least if I don't get a bfp this month, I can hopefully get a proper Christmas baby if I get a bfp next month!!

Big :hugs: to you Kardan

Hlynn, I really hope af doesnt get you tomorrow.. I am really keeping everything crossed for you.......

ms is still really bad.. evening my anti sickness bands are working now.....
Iam getting bigger by the day......

Hope you other ladies are ok this evening.. :hugs:

Put piccies on, I love baby bump pictures. I hope you start to feel better soon, and the ms wears off . :hugs:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/web/stories.php?category=21 :blush:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/web/stories.php?category=22

I thought you ladies might like this, if you havn't already seen it.

hey ladies..not much going on here, but just letting u know i might be off for awhile because my mom came in town im so happy :) shes gonna be here for a week so i might be on once in awhile but not much :winkwink:

Hlynn,you can't leave us hanging tomorrow is test day.lol I was wondering did you decide to try the bsf?

hey ladies..not much going on here, but just letting u know i might be off for awhile because my mom came in town im so happy :) shes gonna be here for a week so i might be on once in awhile but not much :winkwink:

I hope you have a lovely week. Good luck for the testing !!!:hugs:

hey ladies, no af got me yesterday..of course lol
im ok though, kinda used to it by now..17 months later thats why i always wait to test..and never get too :shrug:
no famof6, the reason i didnt try it is because my baby girl was sick the whole fertile period so we only had :sex: like 2 times, and that was it i didnt even use preseed or nething else..ohh well..im not gonna be trying or anything this month its my first month off clomid and last time i got off of it i ovulated but super short lp..8-9 days only..so deff wont be getting pregnant this cycle..gotta call tomorrow to see about getting into an RE..but really dont have the money at this point so maybe in like 6 months..not sure..thanks for all the support though ladies :) :hugs:

I have been a tad nauseous as well and here are my other symptoms; Dry mouth as of this morning and water taste milky? ( weird) Low back pain, super gassy, cramping, very tired but having a hard time getting to sleep.

I have been a tad nauseous as well and here are my other symptoms; Dry mouth as of this morning and water taste milky? ( weird) Low back pain, super gassy, cramping, very tired but having a hard time getting to sleep.

Sounds good Morgan,My mouth was very watery though and made me want to gag.lol..FX for you!

Aww hlynn sorry witch got you :hugs:

Morgan, I was very gassy.. and needed to drink a lot, my mouth was so dry..
All your signs sound good.. fingers crossed for you.. :hugs:

How you other ladies doing..

I am in a bit of a worry.. "slap cheek " is going around the boys school and its very dangerous for pregnant women to come in contact with it.....

Ah my gf said i should test tomorrow, im nervous because i do feel like its my month but i dont wanna be let down!

I don't know what that is Coffee but I hope the kids don't get it.

I forgot to mention that I was having some cramps wed night.I called the dr thursday and he told me to come in for a scan everything was fine.I got to see my little one.He had grown from 5 mm to 18mm.Wow in only 2 weeks.The dr seemed to think it was only gas pains.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->