Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Glad the little one is okay! :)

Any thoughts on my symptoms?

I think they sound great!Gassy was my biggest symptom it still is actually.So you are 8 dpo?That is early but if you have the early tests,I guess you could test just don't be disappointed because it is still very early and you may get that BFP later in the week!

Yes I am 8 dpo or 9 dpo! I know i go back and forth I may just get some $tree cheepies and just test till af is due. My gf finds out her baby's sex tomorrow, so excited for her! I am trying not to get down because if not this month I know it will happen, my mom had 5 kids so i'm certian im fertile lol.

Yes I am 8 dpo or 9 dpo! I know i go back and forth I may just get some $tree cheepies and just test till af is due. My gf finds out her baby's sex tomorrow, so excited for her! I am trying not to get down because if not this month I know it will happen, my mom had 5 kids so i'm certian im fertile lol.

haha my mom had 5 kids too and now i am on #5 lol.Sounds like you have a fertile family too!

Ladies i know it sounds cliche bit I'm officially addicted to pickles! The more garlicy and sour the better... I ate 5 today!!!:s

Morning everyone.. Hows everyone ?
Anymore symptoms morgan, when u planing on testing...

Pen.. That sounds yummy, but i cant eat anything like that, just wouldnt keep it down..

Hey ladies, I tested yesterday and got a bfn I thought I shall a super de duper faint line but prob tricking myself lol. I'm only 10 Dpo today so I'm gonna try and wait till Monday if I can lol.

Pennipie. I love pickles now I'll prob hate them when I'm prego lol

Hi guys,
Update: the :witch: got me today!!!
I'm ok about it, I'm really busy at the moment with work inspection week coming up (next week) so I've got no time to mope. I hope you ladies that are still in the running have more luck than me though. :hugs:
Is everyone ok?

I was just thinking about this....and dont know why im such a worry wart :(
I was looking at my papers from the hospital when i went while i was bleeding....and it says fetal pole, yoke sack etc etc and heart rate 104....at that time i was what i should to be 6 weeks....however my papers say 7 weeks 4 days?....but doesnt that mean the fetal heart rate was really low? :( am i worrying over nothing?

I was looking at my papers from the hospital when i went while i was bleeding....and it says fetal pole, yoke sack etc etc and heart rate 104....at that time i was what i should to be 6 weeks....however my papers say 7 weeks 4 days?....but doesnt that mean the fetal heart rate was really low? :( am i worrying over nothing?

104 would be fine hun, 110 would be about average I'd say.

No I would say that is not low.My little ones was 98 at 6w4d and 144 at 8w4d and my dr said that was normal.If I remember correctly if was really close to that anyway.lol

Question ladies!, my tmi, aeriola's seem puffy like swollen any thoughts?! Congrats on 10 weeks :)!

Morning all..

Morgan ~ your symptoms sounds better and better each day.. all good signs :)
fingers crossed for when you test next...

Pen ~ the heartbeat numbers sound good and congrats on 10 weeks..

Fam ~ Hows it going ?

Dream baby ~ Sorry witch got you :hugs: Dont work to hard at work this week...

Kardan & Hlynn how u doing ??

I got my scan date through, It on the 5th April... so excited....

Coffee Lover my scan date is April 4th! :) Scan date buddies LOL

Morgan - i agree things are sounding great!
Dreambaby - Sorry she got you i am glad to see your spirits are up and positive :) can only help those eggies! :)

ladies i think i am out :( super cramping today and I still have lots of cm, ( isnt it suppose to dry up if ur pg) and I got a bfn this morning! :( grrrr. Maybe i'll test again if she doesnt show on monday. i am 11 dpo today, is that late enough to know for sure?

ladies i think i am out :( super cramping today and I still have lots of cm, ( isnt it suppose to dry up if ur pg) and I got a bfn this morning! :( grrrr. Maybe i'll test again if she doesnt show on monday. i am 11 dpo today, is that late enough to know for sure?

I was still getting negatives at 11dpo and then on 12 dpo i got my first positive and had cramping from 10 dpo until 20 dpo .. Cm it doesnt always dry up when your pregnant.. everybody's different on that one...

Your not out until witch arrives... what sort of tests are you using and what time of days because i found a big different in the brand and what time of day i took it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->