Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

ladies i think i am out :( super cramping today and I still have lots of cm, ( isnt it suppose to dry up if ur pg) and I got a bfn this morning! :( grrrr. Maybe i'll test again if she doesnt show on monday. i am 11 dpo today, is that late enough to know for sure?

I was still getting negatives at 11dpo and then on 12 dpo i got my first positive and had cramping from 10 dpo until 20 dpo .. Cm it doesnt always dry up when your pregnant.. everybody's different on that one...

Your not out until witch arrives... what sort of tests are you using and what time of days because i found a big different in the brand and what time of day i took it....

I have used dollar tree and frer, i take them normall at like 8 am. But the thing is i get up like 3-5 times and pee during the night lol. So i dont really know if that is the best time to take it.

Although that is very encouraging to hear you got a negative at 11dpo :)!! i am still gonna be positive, the biggest thing for me this month is the being very gassy, I am NEVERRRR like that.

oh and my husband is certain I am prego, that's his prediction. Let's hope he is right!

ladies i think i am out :( super cramping today and I still have lots of cm, ( isnt it suppose to dry up if ur pg) and I got a bfn this morning! :( grrrr. Maybe i'll test again if she doesnt show on monday. i am 11 dpo today, is that late enough to know for sure?

I was still getting negatives at 11dpo and then on 12 dpo i got my first positive and had cramping from 10 dpo until 20 dpo .. Cm it doesnt always dry up when your pregnant.. everybody's different on that one...

Your not out until witch arrives... what sort of tests are you using and what time of days because i found a big different in the brand and what time of day i took it....

I have used dollar tree and frer, i take them normall at like 8 am. But the thing is i get up like 3-5 times and pee during the night lol. So i dont really know if that is the best time to take it.

Although that is very encouraging to hear you got a negative at 11dpo :)!! i am still gonna be positive, the biggest thing for me this month is the being very gassy, I am NEVERRRR like that.

Well I would test late in the afternoon early evening.. as for some reason and according to a lot of women they only get positives later on in the day... and this applied to me.. :)

ladies super discouraged today :( bfn again, I think im crazy cause I feel like i see the tiniest line but then im like no im crazy! I drink so so much fluid and I dont know if that could be a reason why its not showing up if I am pg?

Anyways just waiting for af to show on monday, then on to the next cycle!

you are 11 DPO thats is still early for MANY women!!! stay positive!!!!!

I hope you are right, my husband and I went to the hawks and heat game last night. it was really fun but I felt nauseous all night. Its like i wanna throw up but just that uncomfortable queezy feeling. I am 12-13dpo today af isnt due till monday I woke up like 6 am horiible cramps thinking she was here! but nope. head held high! :)

ughhh.cramps like omg i know af is here i need to run to the bathroom tampon in hand, and nothing but creamy cm! i just wanna start or be pg! lol I hate the waiting game!!

Pregnant ladies - lets see some baby bump pictures !!!
I hope everything is ok with the little ones. :hugs:

I'm still waiting to ovulate, it's really boring !!!

afternoon all, Hows everyone doing...

Morgan did af get you.. I really hope not.. :hugs:

afternoon all, Hows everyone doing...

Morgan did af get you.. I really hope not.. :hugs:

Hey so she is due today and woke up thinking yep she is here, have only had teeny tiny pink streak when i wipe, Im confused cause I normally start ( tmi )brown ish and then very heavy. Prob just her way of being the :witch: that she is! grrrr.

BOOO to AF!
STAY AWAY!!!

Today im feeling BLAH :(
Headache, taste buds out of wack, groggy, dizzy oh and i spotted again today so again now im worried!

BOOO to AF!
STAY AWAY!!!

Today im feeling BLAH :(
Headache, taste buds out of wack, groggy, dizzy oh and i spotted again today so again now im worried!

Well af is here for sure! On the cycle three I believe lol. Our chances for concive this month go up to 69% Woohoo! My edd would be dec 26th yay for Xmas babies!!!!

Morgan,A Christmas baby would be great double presents for little one.lol..My dd was due on the 26th but I was induced and she was born on the 19th instead.

Hi friends....hope you are all doing well.

Morgan, sorry the stupid witch got you...I so hate her right now!!

Sorry I havent posted in a while. After the disappointment last month I decided this month I'm not gonna be so obsessive about the whole ttc thing. I've learned that if you
really want to be pregnant, your body can definitely start playing tricks on you to make you think you are when you aren't, it sucks!

I thought I had already posted about this but I looked back and don't see it so I don't know what happened. If I already did...sorry! But anyways I went to the Dr last week and had an ultrasound, the tech said she thought she saw a polyp in my cervix which could def prevent me from getting pg. But when the Dr saw it he said he didn't think it was a polyp but a "kink" in my cervix. Not sure which is worse! He said he's not sure if that's why I haven't gotten pregnant or not. I now have to go and get an HSG after my next period. I'm a little nervous about it, have any of you ladies had that? My MW also ordered a SA on my hubby which he will do next week. My MW didn't seem concerned about my very short LP which I personally think is my main issue so I don't know what to do. After I practically begged, she did order a progesterone blood test for cd21. I think I Ovd yesterday (Monday) and the last time dh and I had a succesful bd was Saturday night...do you think I still have a chance? We tried Sunday night but dh and I had gone out and he had some drinks and then when we bd'd I don't know what happened but I don't think he really got it in me because I felt it all on the outside (sorry if tmi!). Grrr....I was so upset!! But anyways that's what's been going on in my life, sorry this was so long! Now I'm in my 9 day wait and definitely not getting my hopes up. Between my short LP and the "kink" in my cervix I think a miracle is the only way I have a chance this cycle!

Oh yeah forgot to tell y'all, I called my MW office today to get some details about the HSG. There is only one ob/gyn practice here where I live and there are 5 Dr's and 5 midwives. My ex boyfriend's (my "first" and who I was with for 3 years) dad is one of the Dr's but obviously because of my relationship with his son I would NOT feel comfortable ever going to him! Anyways I found out today that he is the only Dr who does HSG's here in my town. So....looks like I have no choice. Crap! I know he sees va-jay-jay's all the time but I think it will still be a bit awkward, for both of us. Now instead of just being nervous about the procedure I have to be nervous about this too! The things we do to have a baby...haha.

Kaden,I got pregnant within a week after having my HSG! I had it in Jan.Mine was very much like a normal pap.It was not painful but I have heard others say it was.I took 2 tylenol and had no problems.My dr said I would be more fertile for 3 months after because the dye cleans the tubes out!That would be a little weird with him doing it but what can you do.lol.If it helps any it was very dark in room and only lasted about 10 mins.The dr didn't come in until the nurses had me all ready to go with a sheet draped over my legs,so maybe it will not be to bad for you!GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->