Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Well af is here for sure! On the cycle three I believe lol. Our chances for concive this month go up to 69% Woohoo! My edd would be dec 26th yay for Xmas babies!!!!

Yerrrr here's hoping for xmas babies for us. I got a promotion yesterday, course manager at the Coleege and the internal inspection went great. So it would be perfect if I fell pregnant now.

Kaden,I got pregnant within a week after having my HSG! I had it in Jan.Mine was very much like a normal pap.It was not painful but I have heard others say it was.I took 2 tylenol and had no problems.My dr said I would be more fertile for 3 months after because the dye cleans the tubes out!That would be a little weird with him doing it but what can you do.lol.If it helps any it was very dark in room and only lasted about 10 mins.The dr didn't come in until the nurses had me all ready to go with a sheet draped over my legs,so maybe it will not be to bad for you!GL

Wow that's great that the HSG made you so fertile :). And I'm relieved to hear that it wasn't too painful! I've heard that it is usually just painful if you have major blockage or if they have to clamp your cervix (that sounds uncomfortable!). Knowing that the lights are gonna be dim also makes me feel better, maybe he won't even recognize me...lol. Oh and did you take your Hubby with you? I didn't know if that was something that you can do or not. Thanks for replying, your experience definitely puts my worries at ease :)!

Kaden,I got pregnant within a week after having my HSG! I had it in Jan.Mine was very much like a normal pap.It was not painful but I have heard others say it was.I took 2 tylenol and had no problems.My dr said I would be more fertile for 3 months after because the dye cleans the tubes out!That would be a little weird with him doing it but what can you do.lol.If it helps any it was very dark in room and only lasted about 10 mins.The dr didn't come in until the nurses had me all ready to go with a sheet draped over my legs,so maybe it will not be to bad for you!GL

Wow that's great that the HSG made you so fertile :). And I'm relieved to hear that it wasn't too painful! I've heard that it is usually just painful if you have major blockage or if they have to clamp your cervix (that sounds uncomfortable!). Knowing that the lights are gonna be dim also makes me feel better, maybe he won't even recognize me...lol. Oh and did you take your Hubby with you? I didn't know if that was something that you can do or not. Thanks for replying, your experience definitely puts my worries at ease :)!

I am sure you can take DH with you.I chose not to because after having my tubal reversal and going 6 months with no BFP I honestly thought my tubes were blocked with scar tissue so I didn't want him there when I had a break down.lol..I still cried when the dye went through though I have heard alot of women say it was very emotional.I know you have no reason to have blocked tubes so maybe a little cleaning with do the trick for you!Some dr's recommend waiting to bd after the test but mine said to get busy.lol

Ladies I couldn't resiest I saw Michael smith from chef at home make a beer cheddar soup and I had to do it! And it was soooo good! I just had a small portion cause of the beer... What do u guys think is ok I have it for lunch at work tomorrow?

Pennie,I have seen people say their drs told them they could have 2 beers a week so I think you will be fine.I often make DH a chili that calls to add beer but have not made it since being pregnant but I am sure when I do I will enjoy some too.

Its very quiet round these parts. How is everyone doing?? :flower:

I'm still waiting to ovulate so not much going on for me.

I had another scan today!Baby is doing well,moving around everywhere.I posted a pic in my journal if anyone wants to take a look!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Pennie,not long until your scan:thumbup:

Happy to hear that you ladies are doing well with your pregnancies :). It has been really quiet on this thread...remember we can't give up on each other!! I am just waiting for af to arrive on Wednesday. I have done pretty well to not symptom spot or get my hopes up this cycle. I'm happy though because this next cycle is when I can get my HSG and dh is getting his SA. I know it has to be our turn soon :)!

Where is Coffee, Morgan, & Hlynn?? Need some updates!

Hiya All

Not to bad here.. Ms is still kicking my butt, I can even out at the mo because it makes me feel so bad.. I bought a doppler last week and its amazing listening to baby's m heartbeat. I have also been getting some fluttering feeling.. I wasnt 100% sure it was the baby but i had some flutters and then used the doppler in the same area and found heartbeat right away.. I have my scan a week today so getting very excited about that.. We are having lots of work done in the house at the moment, so we can free up a room downstairs for the nursery..

Hows everyone doing ??

:hugs:

Kadan Dont you dare give up!!!!

Coffee lover - we are also prepping for alot of work in our house we are going to finish the basement and move my husbands office down there, do a another guest room, washroom, man cave (LOL) and play area! and free up the other spare room up stairs for a nursery!

Hi y'all! Where is everybody? Just thought I'd give a little update. So I know this doesn't sound all that exciting but I have made it past my usual 9 day LP and am currently on 10 dpo! I actually thought I was going to start earlier than usual because I had cramps all day Monday and Tuesday. But now my cramps are gone and my boobs are still sore (which usually disappears before af arrives). I took an HPT today, I know it was early and I wasn't expecting anything but I just wanted to test cause I don't get to do that much with a 9 day LP.

Ladies just wanted to stop and say hi! So so busy w work right now I barely have time to breath!! Getting some Bding in though :), my dh was so cute tonight he was like come on Hunny let's make a baby! :) that's the first time he has said that it was so nice to hear sonexcited! Fingers crossed kaden! Btw in am suppose to o on Saturday! Tt you ladies whenever I get a chance.

Thanks for the support Pennie and Morgan :)! Af actually just showed up this morning...ugh! But I am ok, getting tests done this month!!

Pennie...how is your morning sickness? Feeling any better?

Morgan...have fun bding this wknd! Hopefully this is your month!
And I think it's cute too when my Hubby says stuff like that. He is always touching my tummy saying...is there a baby in there? And everytime we pray he prays for a baby for us, it's really sweet :).

We can't give up, we have to keep going !!! This month is our 5th month ttc. I have been getting quite impatient, but my fingers are crossed for us all. :hugs:

I am glad to see everyone posting.I was checking in and there wasn't any new posts.:cry:

Sounds like you ladies have some great DH's.My DH drove me crazy telling me if will happen when it happens so I am excited you have the support of yours.

Kaden,It usually happens after you pay all that money for testing and then you find out you don't need it and get pregnant anyway.I hope it happens that way for you!

Lots of babydust to you ladies!!

Fam of 6- My dh used to always say that, that's why I'm so excited cause were making progress!! He is ready! :)

Hi ladies
Scan went good heard a strong heartbeat and heard a kick!!!

Glad all went ok pen :hugs:

Meet baby Murdoch Ladies :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby m 1.jpg
    baby m 1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • baby m 2.jpg
    baby m 2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • baby m 3.jpg
    baby m 3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3