Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Coffee,Lovely pics of your LO!!For some reason I want to say boy but I know you have boys so I am going to say girl.lol

I have to say girl as well!
Gosh ive got a bad cold :( I'm home from work today feeling yucky

Glad all went ok pen :hugs:

Meet baby Murdoch Ladies :cloud9:

Lovely pics !!! Soooo cute!!

Thanks Dream baby.. How you doing ? :hugs:

I'm good thanx. Work is much less stressful now, off for nearly three weeks after tomorrow (Easter holidays and bank holidays) - You've got to love teaching !!! heheheh
I'm 5dpo so just playing the waiting game. I do feel very tired and have loads of creamy cm. Anyone else get that before their bfp?

famof6 ~ Aww I have a mixture of what people think.. Guess we gonna have to wait to Oct to see who's right.. How you doing ?

penniepie ~ Hope your cold is getting better :hugs:

dreambaby ~ Enjoy the time off .. I had quite a lot of cm before bfp.. keeping everything crossed for you.. :hugs:

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok.. :hugs:

As for me, We I am going through a bit of a stressful time at the mo... My son has "slap Cheek" And its very dangerous for Pregnant women to come in contact with, I am in the process of having lots of tests, I really hope I dont lose the baby.. :cry:

famof6 ~ Aww I have a mixture of what people think.. Guess we gonna have to wait to Oct to see who's right.. How you doing ?

penniepie ~ Hope your cold is getting better :hugs:

dreambaby ~ Enjoy the time off .. I had quite a lot of cm before bfp.. keeping everything crossed for you.. :hugs:

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok.. :hugs:

As for me, We I am going through a bit of a stressful time at the mo... My son has "slap Cheek" And its very dangerous for Pregnant women to come in contact with, I am in the process of having lots of tests, I really hope I dont lose the baby.. :cry:

I am sure little one if fine.I hope your son gets better.Does he have to take meds?Not sure what that is.

I am not doing so well as to why I am on BnB @4am.I have been vomiting non stop since yesterday morning and called in to work last night.Also having really bad diarrhea and just feel overall terrible.I don't think I ever vomited once with my other children its just not like me.On top of all of this DH is getting stressed with me not feeling well and not getting things done like normal.He hasn't said much but I can tell he is not happy with it.He did tell me that he works with a lady that never missed a day of work while she was pregnant so that really pissed me off.Anyway I am going to call the dr this morning and see if there is something I can take as I can not even keep water down. I am also worried about losing my job as we can only miss 8 days in a year.So I will ask the dr for a note to be out until atleast Monday maybe.I really thought I would be feeling better now not worse.

famof6 you poor thing! and men i swear they just HAVE NO CLUE!!!! - i tell my husband that the next time he carries a child he can say what he wants until then shut it!

Lets hope 2nd tri coming up soon for you will change everything with you stomach issues
For me it definitely improved with some bad days here and there so i have hope for yoU!

Do you think you caught a stomach bug maybe?

Ladies

I just took a look at some nursery furniture and i put a bunch of it into a cart online and my total came to $740 for change table, armoire (because babys room doesn't have a closet) and crib - is that a decent price or should i shop around more?...being that we are in Canada im assuming our prices are a bit higher than the US

Well no work for me until Tuesday.The dr said I was anemic and dehydrated.I have lost 5lbs since my last appt.I go back next week if things don't improve.

Pennie,I have heard prices are higher in Canada.Another BnB lady that just had her baby this week came to the US to do all of her shopping in a 2 day trip because she said it was much cheaper.I would say that is a good price considering.I haven't even started looking at things I will have to get to it.

I found this nursery all made from ikea furniture - what is the impression on safety out there as far as ikea baby furniture

Attachments

• Ikea nursery.jpg
    Ikea nursery.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies, thought I would update.
I'm 9dpo. Symptoms
7 - 9dpo brown discharge
7 -9dpo I have also been very gassy and my boobs feel bruised at the sides close to my armpits.
Nights 8dpo and pdpo I have had awful night sweats (sorry quite horrid tmi) too !!!
9dpo - sharp intermitant ovulation pain over my right ovary

AF is due tomorrow, I soooo want this !!! BUt I'm scared she will come in full force today/tomorrow.

It seems Aunt Flo has arrived, dispite the great symptoms !!! :cry:
Devastated !!

Oh gosh dreambaby im soo sorry hun...hang in there - BDing is around the corner - i have my fingers crossed for you hun
please stay strong!

Oh gosh dreambaby im soo sorry hun...hang in there - BDing is around the corner - i have my fingers crossed for you hun
please stay strong!

Thanx I am trying to stay positive. I'm just deciding whether to stop all the charting. I am wondering whether it is making me more obsessive and ultimately more dissapointed each month. What do you think??

i never charted - mostly because i had no idea how to lol
But we just bd'ed when we felt like and did put any pressure on things....we did bd during ovulation which i went by based on my cycle days....so here is the kicker - i am 28 days cycles and so i based my fertile time on this and turns out based on my pregnancy i conceived 10 days prior to when i thought....which i totally didn't think i was even fertile during that time! - so i guess it happened when i wasnt thinking about it

which is easier said then done - i totally understand that....maybe just bd when you dont have your AF when you want freely and do it for fun up until your projected period again and maybe the ease of it all will make a difference or maybe you arent 100% sure you are O'ing? like me!

i never charted - mostly because i had no idea how to lol
But we just bd'ed when we felt like and did put any pressure on things....we did bd during ovulation which i went by based on my cycle days....so here is the kicker - i am 28 days cycles and so i based my fertile time on this and turns out based on my pregnant i conceived 10 days prior to when i thought....which i totally didn't think i was even fertile during that time! - so i guess it happened when i wasnt thinking about it

which is easier said then done - i totally understand that....maybe just bd when you dont have your AF when you want freely and do it for fun up until your projected period again and maybe the ease of it all will make a difference or maybe you arent 100% sure you are O'ing? like me!

I think you are right. I need to just start doing it for the fun of it again - less pressure. It's become too technical and obsessive for me. Then maybe fate will work its magic.

Hi ladies...haven't been on in a while. Took a little break from all internet baby researching or thinking! But thought I would update. I am on cd 13 and actually haven't even started doing OPKs this month. I'm done obsessing! It definitely doesn't work and it makes it so much harder when af shows. We got results back on my hubby's SA and it looks good, so we know he isn't the problem! I had an HSG yesterday and OMG it hurt so bad! But it showed that my right tube is open and flowing freely but the left looks to be
completely blocked :(. The dr said, "well it only takes one Fallopian tube, one uterus, and one egg and sperm so you should still be able to conceive!" So I've heard, but then why hasn't it happened...ugh! I am going to have my progesterone level taken again after OV and if it is low we may consider clomid. So...that's whats happening with me :)! Hope you all are doing good in your ttc journey or pregnancy!

Sorry dreambaby :(....I SO know how it feels :(!

Oh and my "real life" life ttc buddy told me yesterday she was pregnant! While I'm so happy for her and she deserves it so much it still kinda hurts! But I'm still believing my time WILL come!!

Hi ladies...haven't been on in a while. Took a little break from all internet baby researching or thinking! But thought I would update. I am on cd 13 and actually haven't even started doing OPKs this month. I'm done obsessing! It definitely doesn't work and it makes it so much harder when af shows. We got results back on my hubby's SA and it looks good, so we know he isn't the problem! I had an HSG yesterday and OMG it hurt so bad! But it showed that my right tube is open and flowing freely but the left looks to be
completely blocked :(. The dr said, "well it only takes one Fallopian tube, one uterus, and one egg and sperm so you should still be able to conceive!" So I've heard, but then why hasn't it happened...ugh! I am going to have my progesterone level taken again after OV and if it is low we may consider clomid. So...that's whats happening with me :)! Hope you all are doing good in your ttc journey or pregnancy!

Sorry dreambaby :(....I SO know how it feels :(!

Oh and my "real life" life ttc buddy told me yesterday she was pregnant! While I'm so happy for her and she deserves it so much it still kinda hurts! But I'm still believing my time WILL come!!

Can't they do something about your blocked tube ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->