Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I'm a labor & delivery nurse which can be tough! Especially when I have a 14 yr old girl who got pregnant the first time she had sex or a 28 yr old on their 6th baby and none of them were planned! I love it for the most part, it's just hard at this time in my life....i try not to be jealous of my patients! Lol

I'm a labor & delivery nurse which can be tough! Especially when I have a 14 yr old girl who got pregnant the first time she had sex or a 28 yr old on their 6th baby and none of them were planned! I love it for the most part, it's just hard at this time in my life....i try not to be jealous of my patients! Lol

I will be 30 next month and trying for #5.I guess people think I am insane too!

I will be 30 next month and trying for #5.I guess people think I am insane too!

Well I don't think so. It's when they aren't trying and don't really want them that bothers me! If its something you want and are able to do, you are blessed :).

Haha sorry coffee lover I pulled a copy paste as well and copied your sig lol took out my name and forgot to put your name in!!!

Oh kadan don't give up yet! Af isn't here yet!

I'm getting strange sensations in lower abdomen hmm....

You aren't insane! I think it's wonderful!! I'm 28 this is my first :)

So penniepie you and I are in the same position. Both 28 ttc #1! When is ur bday?

Well here is some "baby dust!!!"
I'm a bit bummed out right now since Ive been married and then Xmas I gained a few :( I need to get motivated to loose about 15 lbs

I imagine that would be a hard job while TTC,and here I am dreading every gyn appt because I know I will see pregnant women.You are a strong woman and any woman would be a little jealous if they were in your situation.

Well here is some "baby dust!!!"
I'm a bit bummed out right now since Ive been married and then Xmas I gained a few :( I need to get motivated to loose about 15 lbs

I'm the same way! I would like to lose about 15 too. Especially cause we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas next month...it's less than a month away! I'm actually on the way to the gym now!! And af hasn't arrived yet but I feel it's gonna be ANY time...mean witch!

What type of arrangements do you ladies have from work or government for maternity benefits? Are you returning to work? Or stay at home mama or work from home?

What type of arrangements do you ladies have from work or government for maternity benefits? Are you returning to work? Or stay at home mama or work from home?

I just work part time now and when we have a baby I'm planning on staying home. I will probably just go to prn status at work which means I just have to work at least 2 shifts a month. What about u?

This is kind of a silly question but when u girls are figuring out your dpo do you start your count on th day you ovulate or the day after? I do the day after but just want to make sure I'm doing it right!

This is kind of a silly question but when u girls are figuring out your dpo do you start your count on th day you ovulate or the day after? I do the day after but just want to make sure I'm doing it right!

I start counting the day after O too.

*Sigh* I have a full day of work ahead for me tomorrow!

Have any of you ladies tested more than once in one day?

Have any of you ladies tested more than once in one day?

Yes:blush:

Well I am out ladies started spotting and I am sure af will be here full force by morning.Spotting at 11 dpo I have never had that before.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->