Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

The Dr said that sometimes it comes unblocked during the HSG but mine didn't. He also said there was a chance that it is opened but may have spasmed as the dye tried to go in and wouldn't let it through. I'm hoping that was it. But I guess since there was def one that was wide open he wasn't worried!

The Dr said that sometimes it comes unblocked during the HSG but mine didn't. He also said there was a chance that it is opened but may have spasmed as the dye tried to go in and wouldn't let it through. I'm hoping that was it. But I guess since there was def one that was wide open he wasn't worried!

Hopefully it just spasmed shut.That was a big fear of mine because many ladies have said it has happened to them.Clomid sounds like a good idea it has worked miracles for some women.GL to you!

I posted a bump pic in my journal but wanted to share with you wonderful ladies!!13w6d.This is baby #5 and my youngest is 8 years old.Yes I know I am huge for 3 months.lol

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
My beat friend is 23 weeks and she still feels like that! :( poor thing is always tired and sick! I feel so bad for her! Pray you dont have that issue!

I posted a bump pic in my journal but wanted to share with you wonderful ladies!!13w6d.This is baby #5 and my youngest is 8 years old.Yes I know I am huge for 3 months.lol

Its a lovely bump !!!! :hugs:

My beat friend is 23 weeks and she still feels like that! :( poor thing is always tired and sick! I feel so bad for her! Pray you dont have that issue!

Where are you at? Are you waiting for the witch?

Yup yup, waiting game it is! Didn't get a lot of bd in this month as both dh ad I were very busy! What about u?

I'm waiting to ovulate. I've ordered a Fertilfocus saliva monitor to detect ovulation. It was relatively cheap £20 and you can re-use it as many times as you like. I'm a bit fed up of spending money on OPKs. I've also started fertility yoga :happydance: to try to chill me out a bit. I tried not charting this month, but it made me even more anxious :wacko:.

aww Thats kinda what we haev been doing trying to chill and not think about it as much. Although my endo has been giving me a ton of pain this cycle so we are praying for a little bean to start growing very soon or Im gonna have to do the surgery. :(

Famof6...you look so cute! Hope you start feeling better soon!! And thanks, I'm really hoping for clomid soon...I really think that's what I need!

Dreambaby...let me know how you like that saliva monitor. I am thinking about getting the Ovacue. It's pretty expensive but my friend who has been ttc for months just got it for her last cycle and she got prego first month using it! She said that the OPK's were telling her too late, like 2 days after she OV'd! So even though I'm not getting my hopes up that it would work that fast for me, it could still be pretty helpful. And unlike most monitors it confirms whether or not you OVd. And what's even more crazy is my Hubby won't stop asking me to order it...lol.

Morgan...hope af didn't show up! Let us know :). And my best friend had to have the laprascopic surgery for her endo. While I hope you don't have to have it and get a BFP instead, she said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and made her feel so much better!

Kaden,I just wanted to share that another lady that just had her HSG just got her BFP!!I really think it helps cleaning out those tubes so FX for you!!

Hi Ladies

sorry long time no talk - im back at working my 2 jobs as i have more energy back and feeling much better!

My next OB appt is May 2nd and im nervous and excited - i guess because i keep telling myself that i should feel some movement but i guess im still early!

Im looking forward to the gender scan i guess that would be in a month or so!

I have also been a bit down my Great Aunt - whom is like a grandmother to me has been battaling ovarian cancer, what we thought beat it....then removed a mass from her stomach and they thought again beat it....now something new - spots on her liver and just last night - her brain :(

Doctors dont seem too concerned....???? which im confused about - they said the brain is treatable and she has already started radiation today - then they will go back to her liver. the only thing keeping us positive is her sence of humor, spark for life and her strength! she is sooo strong and always happy!

How is everyone here?

Hi Ladies

sorry long time no talk - im back at working my 2 jobs as i have more energy back and feeling much better!

My next OB appt is May 2nd and im nervous and excited - i guess because i keep telling myself that i should feel some movement but i guess im still early!

Im looking forward to the gender scan i guess that would be in a month or so!

I have also been a bit down my Great Aunt - whom is like a grandmother to me has been battaling ovarian cancer, what we thought beat it....then removed a mass from her stomach and they thought again beat it....now something new - spots on her liver and just last night - her brain :(

Doctors dont seem too concerned....???? which im confused about - they said the brain is treatable and she has already started radiation today - then they will go back to her liver. the only thing keeping us positive is her sence of humor, spark for life and her strength! she is sooo strong and always happy!

How is everyone here?

I'm glad you are feeling better now. :flower:
Stay strong for your Aunt hun, I hope she gets better. :hugs:

I'm good. My best friend had her baby today, a girl called Jessica,
7lb 1oz. I am soooo excited, I cant wait to meet her !!!!

I am waiting to ovulate, I just wish we could have two cycles a month so it could speed things up - crazy huh?! because we hate periods so much when we are younger.

i know what you mean - they should call the waiting to ovulate the 2ww as well! god its like all we do when we want to get pregnant is wait! and when we dont want to all we do is complain about the 7 days of hell! - crazy!!!

Famof6...you look so cute! Hope you start feeling better soon!! And thanks, I'm really hoping for clomid soon...I really think that's what I need!

Dreambaby...let me know how you like that saliva monitor. I am thinking about getting the Ovacue. It's pretty expensive but my friend who has been ttc for months just got it for her last cycle and she got prego first month using it! She said that the OPK's were telling her too late, like 2 days after she OV'd! So even though I'm not getting my hopes up that it would work that fast for me, it could still be pretty helpful. And unlike most monitors it confirms whether or not you OVd. And what's even more crazy is my Hubby won't stop asking me to order it...lol.

Morgan...hope af didn't show up! Let us know :). And my best friend had to have the laprascopic surgery for her endo. While I hope you don't have to have it and get a BFP instead, she said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and made her feel so much better!

I should be ovulating today, but the saliva scope has not indicated this at all !!! I will just keep checking it to see if I get any results this month. I have a temp dip today and loads of ewcm so it all looks positive. I havn't got any opks this month to double check either :dohh:.

Hey ladies! been so busy lately!!! Af got me last month, I should be ovulating the end of this week! woo woo. haha We are trying pre seed tonight for the first time, we are both exciting! my sisters friend had been trying to get pregnant for 12 months and used pre seed and got pregnant that month! We are hoping for the same results! Good luck to all who are catching the eggy! :)

Hey ladies! been so busy lately!!! Af got me last month, I should be ovulating the end of this week! woo woo. haha We are trying pre seed tonight for the first time, we are both exciting! my sisters friend had been trying to get pregnant for 12 months and used pre seed and got pregnant that month! We are hoping for the same results! Good luck to all who are catching the eggy! :)

Thanx, I am going to try pre seed next month if we don't catch the egg this month. :thumbup:
Good Luck Hun :hugs:

Good Luck hun!!! im really looking forward to another BFP soon!!! :) bring one ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->