Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

3dpo and no symptoms.

I am thinking about having a small amount of alcohol over this bank holiday Sun/Mon. Is that really bad??? I feel like I am putting my life on hold for that BFP sometimes

3dpo and no symptoms.

I am thinking about having a small amount of alcohol over this bank holiday Sun/Mon. Is that really bad??? I feel like I am putting my life on hold for that BFP sometimes

I think a small amount should be fine. At 3dpo your little eggy wouldnt have even implanted yet. I know some ladies don't have a drop of alcohol or even caffeine in the 2ww but I don't think it would hurt anything. It's nice to relax and get your mind off ttc every now and then!

3dpo and no symptoms.

No I don't think it's really bad.I know when af would show up I always had a drink.I am sure at one point I had one during the 2ww.

Ladies,I am so sad.I failed my sugar test and then Monday I failed the 1hr test so Tues I am going in for the 3 hr test.I just don't understand why this is happening I feel like a failure.:cry:On a positive note we go for our next scan in 3 weeks and hope to find out the gender so I can start shopping.

What happened to Hlynn??

We are loving pre seed so far! Hope Its working! :)
Dreambaby- I think you will be fine w a little bit!

Famof6- what does it mean when you fail the sugar test? Sorry I have never been prego lol

What happened to Hlynn??

Famof6- what does it mean when you fail the sugar test? Sorry I have never been prego lol

If I fail the next one then they say that means I have gestational diabetes.If I fail I hope it is something I can control with a diet I don't want shots.:cry:

Hi ladies!
Famof6...I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I'll pray that you pass this next test!

Morgan...we've used preseed for the last three months and really like it too! The first two months I used the applicator thing but this last month we just used it externally.

So guess what?! I got my BFP this morning!!!! I'm 11 or 12 dpo and the line came up within 30 seconds and dark! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. My symptoms were cramping from about 6dpo til present (which makes me nervous), my nipples were sore, diarrhea (sorry tmi), and yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat which I
thought was kind of weird because no one else around me has been sick. That's it so far. Since af always shows up in the evening of 9dpo and it never did I knew something was up. And I hate to say it, but all the women who say to relax and it will happen were right in my case. We were starting all the infertility tests and so I just kind of decided to take it easy this cycle. I wasn't OCD about taking my vits, the days we bd'd (we did it less this month), and I didn't even stay lying down with my legs up for 30 mins as usual! I think it really does just happen when it's meant to! Now if I can just make it through the first tri I'll feel so much better!!

Hi ladies!
Famof6...I'm sorry you are having a tough time. I'll pray that you pass this next test!

Morgan...we've used preseed for the last three months and really like it too! The first two months I used the applicator thing but this last month we just used it externally.

So guess what?! I got my BFP this morning!!!! I'm 11 or 12 dpo and the line came up within 30 seconds and dark! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. My symptoms were cramping from about 6dpo til present (which makes me nervous), my nipples were sore, diarrhea (sorry tmi), and yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat which I
thought was kind of weird because no one else around me has been sick. That's it so far. Since af always shows up in the evening of 9dpo and it never
did I knew something was up. And I hate to say it, but all the women who say to relax and it will happen were right in my case. We were starting all the infertility tests and so I just kind of decided to take it easy this cycle. I wasn't OCD about taking my vits, the days we bd'd (we did it less this month), and I didn't even stay lying down with my legs up for 30 mins as usual! I think it really does just happen when it's meant to! Now if I can just make it through the first tri I'll feel so much better!!

Omg!!! Freaking out! :) so so happy for you kaden you really deserve it! Praying for the health of you and the baby and an easy pregnancy! Btw we are loving the pre seed and have been doin the relaxed thing the last few months too. As you can tell I'm barely on here! So happy for you! I have a busy week but ill check in w you ladies soon! Congrats again girl!!

What happened to Hlynn??

If I fail the next one then they say that means I have gestational diabetes.If I fail I hope it is something I can control with a diet I don't want shots.:cry:

Praying that you pass the next one!! :)

OMG!!!I am so happy for you Kaden!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Now I am going to read the rest of your post.lol

KADAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG IM SOOOOO happy for yoU!!! :)

Famof 6 hang in there! im sure the next test you will do fine!

Update: I have my gender scan May 18th - so far everything is great! just bleeding on my placenta

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Yippppeeeeee

I am sooooo happy for you both, congratulations !!!!! I will pray everything stays well for you guys

3dpo and no symptoms.

No I don't think it's really bad.I know when af would show up I always had a drink.I am sure at one point I had one during the 2ww.

Ladies,I am so sad.I failed my sugar test and then Monday I failed the 1hr test so Tues I am going in for the 3 hr test.I just don't understand why this is happening I feel like a failure.:cry:On a positive note we go for our next scan in 3 weeks and hope to find out the gender so I can start shopping.

It's not your fault, it's just one of those things that pregnancy can cause. It is a massive strain on the body and says nothing about you as a person. :hugs:

Hi pennie! Haven't been on here a whole lot because now that I am FINALLY prego I am so paranoid of something bad happening and I don't like seeing the hundreds of posts about miscarriage, it's freaking me out! But so far so good. 5 weeks today, so at least 7 more weeks before I will feel like I can breathe again! I'm still scared to get too excited. But, how are you? I bet you are so excited to find out what you are having! Do you really think you are having a boy? Have you had anymore bleeding since that one time? I so envy where you are in your pregnancy! But I am so happy for you, I hope everything is going wonderfully!

And to everyone else, thanks for the congrats! Now I'm just praying for the baby to stick!

Dreambaby and Morgan...how are you two doing? Anything exciting happening?

Dreambaby and Morgan...how are you two doing? Anything exciting happening?

Hiya :hi:
My temperature chart looks different to my usual pattern this month, so maybe thats a good thing - I'm not sure.
My nipples are strangly sore and almost feel odd when I touch them. :shrug: (I'm 9dpo, although Fertility Friend is saying 8dpo). I have had a little constipation too.
Other than that I suppose I feel quite normal
No hope for me I don't think :nope:

Sore nipples were my first sign! My BBs always hurt but not my nipples so that kind of made me think something was up. Don't give up, it really does happen when you least expect it. Based on what all was going on with me, fertility testing, bd schedule I KNEW there was no way it would happen this last cycle. But by some kind of miracle it did and I'm still in shock! Praying you will get your BFP very soon :)!

hey ladies

I have to say my nipples were one of the many signs as well

Kadan - please stay strong - try not to read too much....i know how you feel i find myself reading alot obout blood around the placenta and how it can lead to loosing the baby- chances are soooo slim but i cant help but be scared just like you!

Im no positive for you that this is a sticky bean - and yes 12 weeks if a good marker to say you are in the clear but i was told as soon as you hear a solid heartbeat which can be any time now for you...thats that is your solid indicator of a positive sign! so hang in there and if need be get that early scan to easy your mind! :)

But i am positive its a sticky sticky bean!!

Any symptoms yet?

Dreambaby please stay strong!!! and positive!! it will come!!!! :) sometimes when you least expect it!!!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->