Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Pennie...thank you so much, you are so sweet. My Hubby is so excited we are going to Arizona today to tell his parents this weekend, I know it's still early but he wants to tell them for Mothers Day. I can't wait to see the HB, my midwife wants me to come in at 7 weeks so just 2 more weeks! The symptoms I've had have been cramping (which I hate!), sore boobs, back pain and heartburn. They can be uncomfortable but since I know symptoms are a good sign I don't mind, would just rather do without the cramps!

yes very good sign!
Oh gosh i remember that cramping - god the uterus stretching is awful!!!! sorry to let you know lol but its all a gooooood sign! dont think its bad!
Im sooo excited for you - 2 weeks will fly!!!!

Dreambaby and Morgan...how are you two doing? Anything exciting happening?

So happy for you! Praying for you and that sweet baby! :) try not to stress put and just enjoy! I am like 4 Dpo I think, just waiting! Seems like foreverrrr lol haha.

I just got my :bfp: !!!!! We'll about 10 of them actually. I didn't believe all the internet cheapies so I've also done a Clear Blue digital, a normal Clear Blue and two First Responses (ALL POSITIVE).

I can't believe it !!!

Dreambaby congrats, that's so awesome!! Now we can be bump buddies. It's crazy how famof6, coffee, and pennie all got BFPs on the same month and now you and me. Morgan...It's your turn, let's keep the pattern going! See I told you sore nipples is a good sign ;)!

Dreambaby congrats, that's so awesome!! Now we can be bump buddies. It's crazy how famof6, coffee, and pennie all got BFPs on the same month and now you and me. Morgan...It's your turn, let's keep the pattern going! See I told you sore nipples is a good sign ;)!

Thank you, I still can't quite believe it!! I feel like I'm dreaming. My hubbys at work, I'm gonna tell him when he gets home at 2pm. :happydance:
Are you feeling ok today?

I don't know how you can even wait to tell him! How are you going to tell him? I wanted to do something creative but we were out of town and I couldn't wait so I pretty much just blurted it out! But that's so exciting! And for me it still doesn't seem real, it's something I had about decided would never happen. I'm feeling pretty good. Occasional cramps, back ache, and sore BBs are my symptoms at the moment. Are you having any?

What happened to coffee by the way? And Hlynn? Hmm...hope they are ok!

I don't know how you can even wait to tell him! How are you going to tell him? I wanted to do something creative but we were out of town and I couldn't wait so I pretty much just blurted it out! But that's so exciting! And for me it still doesn't seem real, it's something I had about decided would never happen. I'm feeling pretty good. Occasional cramps, back ache, and sore BBs are my symptoms at the moment. Are you having any?

This is gonna sound really sad, but I have a card ready to give the hubby. I made it online. On the front it says a little about how me and Mikey met and how we set up house together and then had the most perfect wedding... and then inside it says : 'As for me all being well I will meet them both in about 9 months time !!!!' I got the idea off the internet ages ago and made one ready (I know it was tempting fate a little).

My breasts are still quite tender, not awfully yet though. That is my only symptom at the moment. I feel ok, just very nervous (full of Adrenaline). :hugs:

I'm not sure where Coffee is. I read on a different thread on here that Hlynn is taking a break, maybe she'll be back soon. Hopefully they know we are still here if they need us.

That's a really cute idea for your Hubby! And i dont think it is sad you already had it made, you just had faith that it would happen! Let us know how it goes :).

So have you had any cramps yet? If not be thankful but if you do just know that it is normal! And I'm so nervous too, never thought being pregnant would be so stressful. Just don't read too much because it seems that people write a lot more about the bad then the good and it can be scary, which is the last feeling you need right now!

Well we just got into AZ to see my hubby's family. It is 3 am so I am gonna get some sleep but I will check in tomorrow. Congrats again :)!!

That's a really cute idea for your Hubby! And i dont think it is sad you already had it made, you just had faith that it would happen! Let us know how it goes :).

So have you had any cramps yet? If not be thankful but if you do just know that it is normal! And I'm so nervous too, never thought being pregnant would be so stressful. Just don't read too much because it seems that people write a lot more about the bad then the good and it can be scary, which is the last feeling you need right now!

Well we just got into AZ to see my hubby's family. It is 3 am so I am gonna get some sleep but I will check in tomorrow. Congrats again :)!!

Thanx Kadan, have a nice day.
I am not gonna read too much in the pregnancy threads. I have noticed they are quite negative. I am just gonna float about, stay on this thread of course!!! and keep writing in my journal.

Dream baby! Omg!! So happy for you! :)! Yikes i feel pressure now to get my bfp! Praying it all works out! Ahh so happy for you girl! :) as for Hlynn- I'm friends w her on Fb and she just changed her status to single :( hoping it's just a break! All these prego ladies!! How much fun! I did start feeling nausea last night but I'm sure it's just the progestrone or whatever i think it would be too early for morning sickness?! Talk to you ladies soon, oh and Happy mothers day! What a wonderful gift! :)

Dreambaby,A huge congrats to you!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morgan,We are so cheering you on!!:thumbup:

Ladies,Looks like we are going to have to change it to bump buddies instead of TTC buddies.lol..

Thanks famof6! I hope it's my month too!! :) we would all be prego then! How cool would that be!?

Dream baby! Omg!! So happy for you! :)! Yikes i feel pressure now to get my bfp! Praying it all works out! Ahh so happy for you girl! :) as for Hlynn- I'm friends w her on Fb and she just changed her status to single :( hoping it's just a break! All these prego ladies!! How much fun! I did start feeling nausea last night but I'm sure it's just the progestrone or whatever i think it would be too early for morning sickness?! Talk to you ladies soon, oh and Happy mothers day! What a wonderful gift! :)

Our Mothers Day here in the UK was the 3rd April. But it is really lovely to know yours in America is this Sunday!! :flower:

I haven't felt sick at all yet (I'm 10dpo). I have felt quite 'spacey' at times though. I am praying for your :bfp: to come very soon.

Dreambaby,A huge congrats to you!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morgan,We are so cheering you on!!:thumbup:

Ladies,Looks like we are going to have to change it to bump buddies instead of TTC buddies.lol..

We need more bump pictures please, especially now its the size of an onion !!!!! :happydance:

I don't think I have seen anyone else post any:cry:

Kaden&dreambaby you are going to have to post one now so we can see you grow!I should have done that but didn't think of it!

I don't think I look any different than a month ago.lol

DREAMBABY!!! WHOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Im sooo happy for you!!! Morgan!!! we are sooo routing for you!!! :) hang in there hun!!! you are next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->