Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

ok im going to try and do one tonight - i already feel like a whale and its my first baby LOL

Yay!! Can't wait to see the little bumps!

I agree w famof6- you newly prego should post pics now so we can see how fast or slow your process is! It will be neat to see the difference in people. :) thanks ladies! I was nauseous all day yesterday, i slept in till 930 and went to bed at 930 as well!! I think nausea may be to early, what's ur ladies thoughts?

Yay!! Can't wait to see the little bumps!

I agree w famof6- you newly prego should post pics now so we can see how fast or slow your process is! It will be neat to see the difference in people. :) thanks ladies! I was nauseous all day yesterday, i slept in till 930 and went to bed at 930 as well!! I think nausea may be to early, what's ur ladies thoughts?

I don't think it's to early.I had it early with all of my kids and being really tired started early too!FX for you!!

Hi ladies,
Sorry I havent been around for a while..
Congrats to the ladies who have got there :bfp: Big hugs from me and hope all goes well..

Hope everyone else is ok...

Ladies when you said your nipples hurt can you explain that? Mine are very sore to the touch, let me know thanks!

Hi Coffee! Hope you are feeling well and everything is going good with you and the baby :)

Ladies when you said your nipples hurt can you explain that? Mine are very sore to the touch, let me know thanks!

Noticed my nipples were sore about 4-5dpo when my Hubby and I were on a road trip. I had a sundress on with a strapless bra and when we were traveling home I took my bra off so I could sleep and noticed after a little while that they felt chaffed and kind of like they were burning but I thought it was just from not having my bra on and that they were rubbing against the material. But...they continued to be sore over the next week so I really think it was one of my first symptoms. And about the nausea, you never know cause everyone is different. I haven't been nauseous but my sister in law was before she even knew she was pregnant!

I will try to take some pics and post them, that sounds like a fun idea :)

Noticed my nipples were sore about 4-5dpo when my Hubby and I were on a road trip. I had a sundress on with a strapless bra and when we were traveling home I took my bra off so I could sleep and noticed after a little while that they felt chaffed and kind of like they were burning but I thought it was just from not having my bra on and that they were rubbing against the material. But...they continued to be sore over the next week so I really think it was one of my first symptoms. And about the nausea, you never know cause everyone is different. I haven't been nauseous but my sister in law was before she even knew she was pregnant!

That's what mine feel like!! Hope it's good! I have a temp question, I don't temp but feel Yucky and took my temp today. Normally I have a low grade temp like 97.3 today it is 98.6! Is that bad or good?

That's what mine feel like!! Hope it's good! I have a temp question, I don't temp but feel Yucky and took my temp today. Normally I have a low grade temp like 97.3 today it is 98.6! Is that bad or good?

Mine felt sore to touch and they didn't feel real at times (it almost felt like they were burnt and that the skin on the end was dead), they were quite strangely chapped/the skin did peel off the tips in the end (weird I know).

I will try to get a picture on here soon of my tummy, bear with me though as I have never put photos on here before.

Hi ladies,
Sorry I havent been around for a while..
Congrats to the ladies who have got there :bfp: Big hugs from me and hope all goes well..

Hope everyone else is ok...

Hiya:hi:
Thank you, I am still in shock.
How have you been ??

Morgan...how many dpo are you? Any new symptoms? I just saw your post about temping. I tried it a few times but always forgot and ended up giving up. The last time I did it and I noticed my temp drop I was so upset. I don't know why but it was easier for me to just wait for af then to see that it was coming the day or two before it arrived (don't know if that makes sense). But your temperature sounds good. After ovulation it is always higher than before but if your usual temp after OV is 97 something then it is a good sign!

Dreambaby...how are you doing and feeling? Has it sunk in yet :)?

I am 9 or 10 Dpo today, nipples really sore and last for about an hour or so I has low ad cramping. My temp is still 98.4 today, yeah I agree w you it's way too difficult to keep up w! Lol

So I did take a test yesterday and thought it was a bfn bit when I was going to throw it away a while after both me and my hubby saw a +. Though it may have been a evap since it was a while after.

I am 9 or 10 Dpo today, nipples really sore and last for about an hour or so I has low ad cramping. My temp is still 98.4 today, yeah I agree w you it's way too difficult to keep up w! Lol

So I did take a test yesterday and thought it was a bfn bit when I was going to throw it away a while after both me and my hubby saw a +. Though it may have been a evap since it was a while after.

Morgan,take another!!Was it blue dye?I have only heard of the blue ones changing after hours.FX

Morgan,take another!!Was it blue dye?I have only heard of the blue ones changing after hours.FX

No it was a Publix brand pink dye!! Ekk! :) I will do another either tonight or in the morning!! :) more bump pics! This may be wired but has any of ur sex drive changed? I can just think about it an I'm like 'oh boy' lol. Strange!

No it was a Publix brand pink dye!! Ekk! :) I will do another either tonight or in the morning!! :) more bump pics! This may be wired but has any of ur sex drive changed? I can just think about it an I'm like 'oh boy' lol. Strange!

eeeeek sooooo exciting !!! My first lines looked like evaporation lines !!!!! I did a digital the same evening and it said 'not pregnant (9dpo). Then re-tested in the morning and got 'Pregnant 1-2'

Oh I hope it wasn't an evap, I bet it wasn't. Do another one in the morning!! And well my sex drive is scared...haha. We haven't done it since I got my BFP cause I'm terrified I might ruin something. They say it's safe but I'm gonna wait until I at least see the baby's heart beat. Some women start bleeding after they have sex while pregnant and if that happened I don't know what I would do! But I'm looking forward to the second trimester, I've heard a lot of women say sex is definitely better during pregnancy cause of the extra blood flow down there :).

Morgan...how many dpo are you? Any new symptoms? I just saw your post about temping. I tried it a few times but always forgot and ended up giving up. The last time I did it and I noticed my temp drop I was so upset. I don't know why but it was easier for me to just wait for af then to see that it was coming the day or two before it arrived (don't know if that makes sense). But your temperature sounds good. After ovulation it is always higher than before but if your usual temp after OV is 97 something then it is a good sign!

Dreambaby...how are you doing and feeling? Has it sunk in yet :)?

This is very strange for me, as I am not an anxious person and am having to endure natural anxiety for the first time in my life. It is scary and the waiting to know that everything is ok is killing me !!! :wacko:

I can only imagine! I told my hubby that I am gonna be a ball of nerves running to the ER everytime something scares me haha. I am a worrysum person anyways so I'm sure the first like 3 months will be tricky for us.

Ahhh praying in wasnt an evap!!! Please god you know how much we want this! my dh has been sooo sweet, he thinks im prego all the time but this month he is more adamant about it. We are going home to see his family over memorial weekend and he is like you are gonna be throwing up and we are gonna be like suprise we are having a baby. lol so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->