Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

I can only imagine! I told my hubby that I am gonna be a ball of nerves running to the ER everytime something scares me haha. I am a worrysum person anyways so I'm sure the first like 3 months will be tricky for us.

Ahhh praying in wasnt an evap!!! Please god you know how much we want this! my dh has been sooo sweet, he thinks im prego all the time but this month he is more adamant about it. We are going home to see his family over memorial weekend and he is like you are gonna be throwing up and we are gonna be like suprise we are having a baby. lol so cute!

I am crossing my fingers sooo tight for you. :thumbup:

Morgan...how many dpo are you? Any new symptoms? I just saw your post about temping. I tried it a few times but always forgot and ended up giving up. The last time I did it and I noticed my temp drop I was so upset. I don't know why but it was easier for me to just wait for af then to see that it was coming the day or two before it arrived (don't know if that makes sense). But your temperature sounds good. After ovulation it is always higher than before but if your usual temp after OV is 97 something then it is a good sign!

Dreambaby...how are you doing and feeling? Has it sunk in yet :)?

Do you feel crazy nervous ???

Dreambaby...I am SO SO nervous. I'm not usually the worrying type either but this is really hard. I never thought I would be this stressed out but all the stories you see and hear are scary :(! I'm trying to stay positive but Im gonna feel really nervous until I safely reach the 12th week. I feel like it is NEVER going to get here!

Morgan...praying for your BFP :)!

I don't know about the rest of you but does it seem like everyone is pregnant? Last night I went to my hubby's softball game and 5 out of the 6 wives that were there are pregnant, it's crazy!

Kaden, YES! It seems like each day I find out that another friend is pregnant! Or I am in the grocery store and see like 10 preg ladies in an hour!! Its crazyyy, Hard when you wanna be preggo though! Praying for my bfp as well! thanks ladies! :)

I'm eating everything!!! Either af is a b*tch this month w early symptoms on my little bean I'd growing! Lol :)

I agree everyone seems to be pregnant but honestly when we were not TTC I only noticed a few pregnant ladies but now they are everywhere!

Don't give up yet! Some people's BFP doesn't show up until at least the day of their missed period. It all depends on when implantation occured. Also, don't get too down if it's not this month. The time in march when it was my birthday I just knew that I was going to get my BFP. I didn't and because I got my hopes up so much I was pretty much devastated. That month I decided I would not get my hopes up like that again and just let what happens, happen. Because of that mindset, when af showed in April it was so much easier. And of course this month when I never thought it would happen, it did! So...I really hope it's this month but if not, it will happen when you least expect it so don't get discouraged!

Thanks kaden that was really sweet! I needed to hear that! I've been reading some stuff I think I'm gonna start progesterone cream, since I have endo I have to much estrogene. Therefore I need more progesterone to stop re growth, any thoughts? I'm gonna try and just be happy and have fun! I've cried all day, it's been emotional!

Aww...I'm sorry I so know how you feel. Ttc is such an emotional rollercoaster! But remember you aren't out until af shows up.

I am on progesterone suppositories now. Because of my history of a short luteal phase I suspected my progesterone may be a little low so I asked my midwife for a prescription as soon as I got my BFP. I didn't use the cream this last cycle but I did use it a couple months from right after ovulation to af to hopefully increase my luteal phase but it didn't help me. It doesn't hurt anything though and I have heard success stories from some women usin it. Have you had your progesterone level taken? If not you might want to ask about that if you think it's low.

Thanks kaden that was really sweet! I needed to hear that! I've been reading some stuff I think I'm gonna start progesterone cream, since I have endo I have to much estrogene. Therefore I need more progesterone to stop re growth, any thoughts? I'm gonna try and just be happy and have fun! I've cried all day, it's been emotional!

Stay strong Morgan :hugs:
I tried progesterone cream a few months ago because my temps were low and LP short and apparently it can help with that. It didn't work for me.

I was however taking 85mg B6 everyday religiously. This not only extended my LP (from 8dpo - 11dpo) but I swear it helped my hormones balance out (much less emotional each month) and inevitably get my BFP. There is alot of great feedback about the benefits of B6 when ttc online and in books.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!! I'm feeling a little better today, very queezy though! Also this morning i had EW like cm, Im confused cause I only ever get that at ovulation wth? PICTURES LADIES!! :)

Sorry ladies I am in the process of getting a decent camera to take bump pictures.

I hope everyone is feeling ok??

I still have no sickness or any food aversions. I am starting to think I imagined it all :haha:

I have still been poas regularly to see if the lines are getting darker and they are. So hopefuly there is a healthy bean in there. FX

Had a dream I got two lines when I Poas! Oh if that came true, :). Been cramping since 7 Dpo, I'm like 12 Dpo I think ad is due Tuesday. Had bad bad cramps last night and this morning for sure I'm out. I know women say toy get af like cramps but are they exact?

Had a dream I got two lines when I Poas! Oh if that came true, :). Been cramping since 7 Dpo, I'm like 12 Dpo I think ad is due Tuesday. Had bad bad cramps last night and this morning for sure I'm out. I know women say toy get af like cramps but are they exact?

Yes mine were exactly the same as af.GL!When you testing?

Sorry ladies I am in the process of getting a decent camera to take bump pictures.

I hope everyone is feeling ok??

I still have no sickness or any food aversions. I am starting to think I imagined it all :haha:

I have still been poas regularly to see if the lines are getting darker and they are. So hopefuly there is a healthy bean in there. FX

I don't have very many symptoms either. Very sore BBs still so that makes me feel like it's a little more real. I'm also hungry ALOT and I think a little moodier (but my husband said that's not possible...haha). Besides that I don't really feel pregnant and it probably won't sink in until I see the heartbeat.

I'm afraid to poas, I heard they start getting lighter at some point and that would scare me!

It's funny how in the tww we want the BFP dreams to be like a premonition or something. But just wait until after you get your BFP, I've had crazy dreams and a couple really bad ones so now I'm hoping that they aren't premonitions and I'm just worrying too much so that's why I'm having the dreams! But...I do hope your dream comes true!!

When was the last time you tested?

And yes my cramps were a lot like af that's why I just knew she was on the way, but I couldn't figure out why I was having them so early! The night before I got my BFP they were really bad and I could hardly even sleep. They lasted for another week after my BFP and now I am only having them occasoonally. I think it was my little bean burrowing in really deep and getting comfy :)!

Yes mine were exactly the same as af.GL!When you testing?

Awesome! Well my af is due on tuesday so I'll just wait till then I think. Lots of cramps today and just got home from shopping w my cousin and aunt and took my bra off. OMG, my nipples are hurting so bad, more my right one bit they are like burning!

It's funny how in the tww we want the BFP dreams to be like a premonition or something. But just wait until after you get your BFP, I've had crazy dreams and a couple really bad ones so now I'm hoping that they aren't premonitions and I'm just worrying too much so that's why I'm having the dreams! But...I do hope your dream comes true!!

When was the last time you tested?

And yes my cramps were a lot like af that's why I just knew she was on the way, but I couldn't figure out why I was having them so early! The night before I got my BFP they were really bad and I could hardly even sleep. They lasted for another week after my BFP and now I am only having them occasoonally. I think it was my little bean burrowing in really deep and getting comfy :)!

Haha I bet so!! I tested yesterday or the day before, and af is due Tuesday. Another odd thing, the night before last i had an emotional break down, lol. I have gained like 12 pounds since our wedding, which isn't a lot but when Ur 115 and gain that it feels like it. I seriously bawled my eyes out for hours to my dh, not something that should be so emotional lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->