Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Had a dream I got two lines when I Poas! Oh if that came true, :). Been cramping since 7 Dpo, I'm like 12 Dpo I think ad is due Tuesday. Had bad bad cramps last night and this morning for sure I'm out. I know women say toy get af like cramps but are they exact?

Yes mine were exactly the same as af.GL!When you testing?

Awesome! Well my af is due on tuesday so I'll just wait till then I think. Lots of cramps today and just got home from shopping w my cousin and aunt and took my bra off. OMG, my nipples are hurting so bad, more my right one bit they are like burning!

These nipples sound great :haha::rofl:
It's funny how we enjoy these crazy symptoms especially when they turn out to be good news !!!!

Sorry ladies my keyboard is acting crazy.lol.Having to use DS's laptop now.

Anyway We found out today that we are on Team:pink:..we are on :cloud9:

Morgan,FX for you.I want this for you so much![-o<[-o<

Sorry ladies my keyboard is acting crazy.lol.Having to use DS's laptop now.

Anyway We found out today that we are on Team:pink:..we are on :cloud9:

Morgan,FX for you.I want this for you so much![-o<[-o<

oooooohhhhh that is soooo exciting. :hugs::baby:
Did you get a gender scan early??

Thanks my dr had my 20 week scan booked for 19 weeks so I asked if we could move it up a week so he let me.:happydance:

All measurements were perfect and our little girl looks healthy.:happydance:

Thanks my dr had my 20 week scan booked for 19 weeks so I asked if we could move it up a week so he let me.:happydance:

All measurements were perfect and our little girl looks healthy.:happydance:

aahhhh that is fab !!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats famof6! I would SO love a little girl but don't really care as long as the baby is healthy. I bet you are so happy right now!
My sister in law found out today what she is having and she won't tell us until tonight. She is getting cupcakes made with the appropriate color in the middle. I'm excited to find out!

All sounds so fun ladies!! :)!

Congrats fanof6!!!

Well pretty sure I'm out :(, af due tomorrow and got a bfn just a bit ago, don't think there is any way I could be preggers now. Oh well on to the next month! Thanks for the support! I'm the only one not prego :(, my time will come I know!

All sounds so fun ladies!! :)!

Congrats fanof6!!!

Well pretty sure I'm out :(, af due tomorrow and got a bfn just a bit ago, don't think there is any way I could be preggers now. Oh well on to the next month! Thanks for the support! I'm the only one not prego :(, my time will come I know!

It will happen and we are here to chat to and cheer you on !!!!!!! :thumbup:
Did you decide what you are going to try this month??

af hasnt shown up yet!

Not going to get excited till she is at least 2 days late, since last month she was a day a late. :) thanks for the encouragement ladies!

I wanted to share some pics of our little girl.I hope its ok.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
  • scan0004-1.jpg
    scan0004-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Famof6...those pics are great! Congrats again on your healthy baby GIRL! Found out last night my SIL is having a girl too. I love team PiNk!!

Yay Morgan...still hoping and praying this is your month :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->