Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

update-

She is staying away as of now! Im scared to test so i will probably still wait till tomorrow or the next if she doesnt show. FX!!!

update-

She is staying away as of now! Im scared to test so i will probably still wait till tomorrow or the next if she doesnt show. FX!!!

Morgan you are killing me here.lol..You could even take a digital at this point!FX

update-

Morgan you are killing me here.lol..You could even take a digital at this point!FX

hahaha I know i know. well Im having the slightest and I mean slightest, most "normal" women prob wouldnt notice. But very very very light pink, in my cm, and thoughts? Is that bad if af doesnt show or is it norm w early preg?

update-

hahaha I know i know. well Im having the slightest and I mean slightest, most "normal" women prob wouldnt notice. But very very very light pink, in my cm, and thoughts? Is that bad if af doesnt show or is it norm w early preg?

TBH,It could be either.I hope its means early preg for you!

what does tbh mean? haha sorry.

I know im pretty sure any sign or symptom could be either! so lame! LOL

Morgan,I think we have symptoms just to screw with our head.I am going blank but how long have you been TTC?

Team blue!!!!!!!!
On a frustrating sad note my husband and I aren't doing too well :(

A boy!!! Congrats! Is that what you were hoping for or did you not care?
What's up with you and your Hubby :(?

I was prepared for a girl and thought it was but none the less very happy! I just think about when he's like 7 he won't want to hang out with me like a girl would and that makes me a bit sad but maybe Im over thinking it
I will fill u in on hubby and I - short version lots of fights just not getting along but it's been for a while now

Well you were predicted a boy :)! Who predicted that? I understand what you mean about the difference of relationship between a boy and a girl. But there is nothing stronger that a boy's love for his mother. Sometimes I even get annoyed with my husband cause he is such a momma's boy but it is a pretty special relationship. And this is your first, plenty of time for a girl still :)!
I'm sorry about the fighting with your Hubby, I'm sure the pregnancy hormones aren't helping! I haven't been very nice to mine lately and I definitely haven't wanted to have sex so I think he's feeling a little neglected at the moment! But, I hope things get better with you guys, if you ever need someone to talk to about it then just know that we are here for you.

I was prepared for a girl and thought it was but none the less very happy! I just think about when he's like 7 he won't want to hang out with me like a girl would and that makes me a bit sad but maybe Im over thinking it
I will fill u in on hubby and I - short version lots of fights just not getting along but it's been for a while now

I totally understand DH &I were hoping for a boy.I am very happy either way but I believe DH is still alittle sad as we we were convinced it was a boy.I have 3 boys and a girl now.I guess it sounds bad but my boys have always been closer to me and my little girl is a huge daddys girl.DH doesn't have any of his own so he wanted a boy but I know he loves this baby no matter what.Just think when you do have your little girl she will have a older brother to watch after her.

As far as the fighting goes.DH&I have been arguing pretty much non stop.Sex has totally stopped which has me emotionally as its not me not wanting it.DH has never been around a pregnant woman and I think he sees it as a turn off even though he tells me how beautiful I am pregnant he doesn't make me feel that way.I think as much as we wanted a baby he is scared.I hope things turn around with you and DH.AS Kaden said if you ever need to talk you can vent here we all maybe having some of the same issues.

Af showed up this morning ladies! :( oh well I am doing good! I'm starting to sell marykay so I'm so excited! Trying to stay positive! We will be on vaca on my o day , I hear it happens a lot when your out of the normal setting! Congrats Pennie!

Af showed up this morning ladies! :( oh well I am doing good! I'm starting to sell marykay so I'm so excited! Trying to stay positive! We will be on vaca on my o day , I hear it happens a lot when your out of the normal setting! Congrats Pennie!

:hugs:So where are you going on vacation?Morgan I just know it's going to happen for you soon.It just has to I demand it.

:hugs:So where are you going on vacation?Morgan I just know it's going to happen for you soon.It just has to I demand it.

I demand it too !!!!:hugs:

Congrats on the little boy !!!
Hopefully they are issues you can talk through with your hubby, be open and honest with him. I always find this is the best thing when you are both not getting on. :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! We are going to michigan for memorial weekend, dh family is there! It will be lots of fun and wine, they make their own! :) so a little wine and some bd at it's best! Teehee!

Hi ladies!

How is everyone doing?

Kadan how are you feeling these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back