Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Morgan...have fun on your vacay! Relax, drink some wine, and do lots of bding ;)!

I'm doing pretty good. I've been exhausted! I'm 8 weeks today...yay! A little concerned cause I haven't had much morning sickness but I was at work last night so we decided to try to find the baby on the ultrasound and we found it! So small, but the little heart was beating away. Can't wait to be in 2nd tri!

How is everyone else? Dreambaby how are u feeling?

Morgan...have fun on your vacay! Relax, drink some wine, and do lots of bding ;)!

I'm doing pretty good. I've been exhausted! I'm 8 weeks today...yay! A little concerned cause I haven't had much morning sickness but I was at work last night so we decided to try to find the baby on the ultrasound and we found it! So small, but the little heart was beating away. Can't wait to be in 2nd tri!

How is everyone else? Dreambaby how are u feeling?

I have only actually been sick once. I'm nauseous constantly though (like that horrid bad hangover sick feeling), it gets worse throughout the day for me, so I feel at my worse in the evenings. :shrug:
8 weeks is brill Kadan - go bean !!!!!!:happydance:

kaden that is graet news!! :) Cant wait to see pictures!!

Dh prays everynight before we eat and at the end he says, help us make a baby tonight. It is so sweet! :) We had a great vaca, lots a wine and bd'n, and great time with friends and family! We were sad to leave but happy to be home, my older brother and sis wife and my niece will be in 3 weeks!!! We are so happy about that! Glad everything is doing good! I saw on facebook that coffee is having a girlll>? is that true.

I am still in my fertile period, today is day 14, though i think i ovulated early. I will keep you updated!! :)

I'm going through a hard time. I lost my grandma about 8 years after my mom.. She stepped up and treated us like her children. She passed from cancer. Very close to her and me my dad and siblings was her sister my great aunt she is Sooo funny and great attitude and treated us like her grand children.... And now this evil disgusting monster called cancer is taking her away from us each day. My dad told me this morning she is inoperable and they don't know how much time. She is at peace and accepts what god has for her but my heart breaks. I'm going to miss her so much . She tells all the nurses about her great grand nephew on his way and I'm so sad and scared she will never get to meet him :( Monday is her birthday I'm going to visit her and how can I make her feel apart of my little ones life... I want to make her smile

I'm just so sad

:(...aww, I'm so sorry pennie. I absolutely hate cancer, it's the worst disease ever! I know it's extremely hard to lose a loved one, especially while you are pregnant. Hopefully she will make it to meet him but in the mean time just try to enjoy the time you get to spend with her. Take her the ultrasound pics and let her know how much she means to you. Try not to get too stressed and like you said, trust that it is all in God's hands even though it doesn't make sense to us! You and your fam will be in my prayers!

Aw Pennie so sorry! I just found out last week after 3 1/2 years my grandma's cancer is back! :( it seems pretty bad too in the bone they think. We will know details when as gets it from the doc on wed! I feel ur pain, we aren't even prego and I'm dying think my Grammy won't meet our babie :(. Know the lord has a plan but it really hurts. Praying for you girl!

Ladies I could really use some thoughts and prayers. Last week found out my grandma's cancer is back. And this week my boss/ friend- ex friend now, flipped out on me, I have done so much over and above work and she has really taken advantage of me. So with that said I gave in two weeks notice today, hubby and I thinks it's best for us and baby making. It has added so much stress and we don't need that! Thanks for letting me vent just need prayer that she doesnt get out of control. Love u ladies.

Morgan I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers for your grandma and that you may be stressfree to start your family *hugs*

Thanks so much Pennie! It's difficult but know the Lord has a plan! :) praying for you as well! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling ok. I was going to see my great aunt at the hospital today but she said she doesn't want anyone to visit :(
I'm getting a bad feeling but trying to stay positive

I think the stress has caused some exhaustion and bad heartburn for me today. The body does weird things when stressed and pregnant

I'm having a lot of trouble with my husband and I hate to say it but I don't know at the moment if it's going to work out

Oh no Pennie! :(. Praying that this will pass, maybe is just a mix of prego emotions and everything w your aunt! You are in my thoughts abd prayers!

Morgan...sorry to hear about your grandma, that has to be really hard. Do you live close to her? And sorry about your job situation too! Hopefully now that you aren't as stressed you will be able to focus on the more important things in life :). Are you going to get another job?

Pennie...still praying for your aunt. Keep us posted. And sorry you are having issues with your Hubby, I have been through some difficult times with mine as well but he better behave while I'm pregnant! Stress over the person we are carrying our baby with is the last thing we should have to go through right now! I'll be praying for you guys and remember that we are always here!

Thanks kaden! My Grandma lives in Ohio it's about 12 or so hours away but not a bad flight. We hear the big news tomorrow it's here oncology appointment, so very anxious. I know it is all in God's hands but it's hard for sure.
I am actualy happy about the job thing, sad it went down the way it did cause I was really hurt personally. But this is way better for us, I may get a part time job but I am starting a marykay buisness and excited to focus on that. That Is what I will e doing when I am a stay at home mom, so I'm ur woman is you want marykay free shipping! :)

Morgan,
Do you ship to canada? Id love to busy some items we don't have mary Kay here!
Thanks ladies for your support we are going to need all the prayers we can get
I'm praying your grandmas appointment goes positively

My aunt so far has been given sone hope to start chemotherapy again but only if she can eat! Due to where the tumor is she is sick with bile and can't eat, if this new tube works and she can eat she can start chemotherapy again, which may help give us more time with her

Ladies my great aunt had been moved to palliative care.. We are nearing the end of our time with her. I'm so devastated but most of all sad she won't meet the little man she was so excited to see... I know she started knitting a blanket for him before she went back into the hospital... When the time comes I'm going to take it to a friend who knitts and ask her to show me how to finish it.. I have to have it for my little one.

We have decided to narrow the names down and pick one we love and tell her who hhis little man is so she has something to take with her. She knows we aren't telling anyone but this is special for me to tell her. It's all I have from him to give her

Thank you for your care and support and I hope I cam get through these tough days weeks months and my family too. My heart Breaks for my great uncle she is his strength and best friend... He is a good man and I feel for him so much
Well that's an update from me I will keep you guys posted

Pennie

Ladies my great aunt had been moved to palliative care.. We are nearing the end of our time with her. I'm so devastated but most of all sad she won't meet the little man she was so excited to see... I know she started knitting a blanket for him before she went back into the hospital... When the time comes I'm going to take it to a friend who knitts and ask her to show me how to finish it.. I have to have it for my little one.

We have decided to narrow the names down and pick one we love and tell her who hhis little man is so she has something to take with her. She knows we aren't telling anyone but this is special for me to tell her. It's all I have from him to give her

Thank you for your care and support and I hope I cam get through these tough days weeks months and my family too. My heart Breaks for my great uncle she is his strength and best friend... He is a good man and I feel for him so much
Well that's an update from me I will keep you guys posted

Pennie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back