Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Pennie- i am so so sorry! I can imagine how hard this must be for you! I want you to know that I am thinking and praying for you and your family! Stay strong! That is a super sweet idea about that name, what a special thing for her to have.

Also about the marykay, just wanted to let you know I do a flat rate shipping to canada of $4.99- sp whether you buy $4 worth or $400 lol :). I'm excited to get you started on marykay!

That's great Morgan!! What's the website where I can browse products?

Thank you for your well wishes and prayers I really feel you guys are special and I'm glad we all found eachother. I'm going to try to stay strong pray for her peace

well ladies my boss flipped out royally again, lol. So I am offically done with work, I am sad that it had to come to this, but I am positive in thinking this is the Lord's plan for us and I wish her the best.

How is everyone doing? :) I am waiting for af to arrive next week or a little bean to get bigger. been super sick ( nauseas ) all week, but not sure if its just from the stress of conflict at work.

Ladies my great aunt had been moved to palliative care.. We are nearing the end of our time with her. I'm so devastated but most of all sad she won't meet the little man she was so excited to see... I know she started knitting a blanket for him before she went back into the hospital... When the time comes I'm going to take it to a friend who knitts and ask her to show me how to finish it.. I have to have it for my little one.

We have decided to narrow the names down and pick one we love and tell her who hhis little man is so she has something to take with her. She knows we aren't telling anyone but this is special for me to tell her. It's all I have from him to give her

Thank you for your care and support and I hope I cam get through these tough days weeks months and my family too. My heart Breaks for my great uncle she is his strength and best friend... He is a good man and I feel for him so much
Well that's an update from me I will keep you guys posted

Pennie

I am soooo sorry about your Great Aunt, my thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs:

Aw Pennie so sorry! I just found out last week after 3 1/2 years my grandma's cancer is back! :( it seems pretty bad too in the bone they think. We will know details when as gets it from the doc on wed! I feel ur pain, we aren't even prego and I'm dying think my Grammy won't meet our babie :(. Know the lord has a plan but it really hurts. Praying for you girl!

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry, It seems it is a really tough time for us at the moment, you all have my support.

Oh ladies this just doesn't seem to be our week!
Positive vibes I hope r coming out way... A little bean for mogan and dreambaby and some happier times for the ones in need... My good fried father just passes too... :( this all needs to be over with and more positive times need to be here

Sorry you guys are having it so rough :(! When it rains it pours huh? You are all in my prayers. Things will get better soon!

Well on a good note I had my official u/s yesterday! They did put me back to 9 weeks which I was expecting to be put back a little because of late ovulation but not that much. Oh well, the baby was squirming around and had a healthy HB of 168. It was so cute, looks just like a little gummy bear! My Hubby was so excited...it seems much more real to us now :).

Dreambaby...how is your pregnancy going? Everything ok?

How exciting kaden!! :) I am gonna use ov tests next month if i don't get my bfp this cycle which I'm hoping! :)! Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

Sorry you guys are having it so rough :(! When it rains it pours huh? You are all in my prayers. Things will get better soon!

Well on a good note I had my official u/s yesterday! They did put me back to 9 weeks which I was expecting to be put back a little because of late ovulation but not that much. Oh well, the baby was squirming around and had a healthy HB of 168. It was so cute, looks just like a little gummy bear! My Hubby was so excited...it seems much more real to us now :).

Dreambaby...how is your pregnancy going? Everything ok?

Hi, I'm ok. I've bought an AngelSounds doppler and I have heard the little bean several times, so much more assured. My u/s isn't til July 12th (I'll be 13 weeks then !!!!) so I'm gutted it's sooo long to wait for.
They took blood last Tuesday and I haven't heard anything yet, so hopefully everything is ok there. I'm still feeling rough all day, everyday, but luckily do not actually vomit that much at all. We are gonna be due around the same time. My due date is 16/01/2012

Dreambaby, I'm sorry you are feeling sicky...that's no fun :(. I get sick every few days but it hasn't been horrible. That's great that you got a Doppler and can already hear the heartbeat! I ordered a hi bebe one off of eBay and should be getting it any day but I didn't know if I would be able to hear it yet. Since you can already hear yours that gives me some hope, now I can't wait to try! And yeah they moved my due date to January 13th (Friday the 13th)...ugh. But my midwife said it could be a little off because they are hard to measure when they are that small. I really think they will move it to an earlier date because I know I'm further along than they say but oh well, we will get it figured out. But anyways, I'm happy to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy, keep us updated :).

Ladies!!
Thank god I wasn't in my car...
My car just got totaled while parked!!! :(
It's a write off. I'm just glad I wasn't in the car...

Oh my goodness!! I am so glad you are okay!! How in the world did that happen?!

I have no idea!! My guess is speeding was involved.. She said she sneezed while driving????

That is just crazy! Well i am sorry about your car but glad you and baby are okay! :)

Speaking of baby, ladies?!' bump pictures!!

Good you better!!! You too kaden!! So i have been meaning to ask you this forever is kaden your first name?! Cause I love that name! About 3 or so months ago i had a dream that i was prego w triplets and named them, kaden, kellan, Kirra. Haha if that dream comes true my belly will burst and my husband will faint lol.

oh hahaha i would have fainted never mind my husband! if that was me! LOL

Happy you are ok Pennie! That would be so scary!

Lol...what a dream morgan! I wouldn't mind twins but triplets?! Eeek! Haha. And no that's not my first name, my name is Kara and middle name Danielle so I just put the two first parts together cause I like that name too :).

And I will try to post a pic soon but my "bump" is more bloat at this point I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->