Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Haha I know we would love twins but triplets is just a tad too much!! Lol Aw that's such a pretty name! I am having a very strong peace this cycle! I am 10-12 Dpo and have had odd pains lately just dull feelings ad today had the tiniest pink ting in my cm IB?! Not trying to get ahead of myself! I am hopeful we will be baking a bun soon! :) can't wait to see bump pics!

That's great that you have peace about this cycle. I think being relaxed and not stressing about the whole ttc process makes a huge difference. I was like that the cycle before and the cycle I got my BFP. I just gave it all to God and decided to let him be in control instead of me trying to be in control and it was so much better! If you get your BFP that's awesome but if you don't then you know it's not quite the right time yet and enjoy another month with just you and your Hubby. Looking back, as much as I wanted it for over the last year, right now is the perfect time and I wouldnt change it even if I could!

Kaden I feel the exact same way! It's not like we have a say in the time that we get pregnant why not just relax! I feel like my job was a big issue w all the stress as we all know the stress has a lot to do with why lots of women dont get pregnant. So yeah, its in God's hands and your right it happens at the most perfect time. I had a tiny bit of pink tinged CM today and nothing else and I have been crampy and sore boobs, nothing really different except that I almost feel like I'm pregnant, its a strange feeling. I am not really sure what it feels like but i just feel like my tummy in moving, ? I dunno maybe its in my head. lol

The pink tinged cm is a great sign. I didn't have that but I did have the sore boobs (and still do) and cramping. I think it totally sucks that pms and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. The month I got my BFP I kind of just had a "feeling" I was pregnant. I didn't let myself get my hopes up though because I had been let down so many times but looking back things were just a little bit different that month. So...you never know, that little memorial day getaway could have been just what you needed :)! Keep us posted!!

That's how I am too kaden. I just feel like Its the right time, hoping so much by next month! We will be able to tell everyone on our anniversary if it works out that way! :) I like sub-cautiously keep my hand on my belly lol weird! Maybe, :) buy regardless it will be soon! :)

So my dad just told me my great aunt has 2-3 weeks :( and to top it off my husband flipped out on me and made me cry because he couldn't find something! While I was on the phone talking to my dad! :( sigh.

Oh Pennie I'm so sorry! :( I would beat up ur husband if i could that is the last thing you need right now w all the stuff going on. I hope things get better!

The wicked witch has come, in to month 6! We know it will be soon so super excited! Illl prob be off for a week cause we have family comin in town then we are out of town. But I will be back! :)

Fx for this next coming month Morgan!!!

I love the name Kaden too !!!

That's mental about your car Pennie - I love my little car, I would cry if anyone hurt her !!! :grr:
I am very pleased you are safe though !!!

Hello ladies,Sorry I have MIA my laptop keyboard is only working about 10% of the time so I can read and not type.

So glad to see everyone is doing well with their pregnancy.

Morgan,I have everything crossed that it happens for you soon!

Kaden,You need a pregnancy ticker so I can keep up with how your baby is growing!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi Ladies

Im glad to see everyone is doing fairly well!
Got my new car today - miss my old one but none the less this is a much more spacious and safer vehicle especially with LO on the way!

Anything new around here?

We started out basement reno to move hubbys office downstairs and start the Nursery hopefully in August

Anyone else thinking about nurserys?

Hey Ladies!!

I am doing a challenge with my MaryKay business, I am trying to get 24 ladies to spend $24 dollars in a week time!! It ends on tuesday! If you can help me complete this challenge let me know! :)

just waiting to ovulate, doo do dooo. lol :)

oh oh oh okay!!! let me throw together my order tonight and send you something tomorrow!

Good luck may this ovulation time be UBER fertile for you!!!!!!! :)

P.S 13 weeks until my Mat Leave YIPPPEEEE

not being 13 weeks, but 13 weeks till your leave lollll. sometimes my brian and fingers don't communicate very well. haha

Hi ladies
I have been Mia.. I'm sorry... My great aunt passed last week and it has been a crazy tough last few days. Anyways how is everyone else doing?

How is everyone doing?! Hope you all enjoyed your fourth of July! :) I am 5 Dpo, was on vaca doing ovulation, feeling good about the relaxing way! Will keep you updated! Super nauseas last night is that too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->