Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

How is everyone doing?! Hope you all enjoyed your fourth of July! :) I am 5 Dpo, was on vaca doing ovulation, feeling good about the relaxing way! Will keep you updated! Super nauseas last night is that too early?

I have known people to get symptoms really early, so fx :thumbup:

First Scan, measuring 13 weeks 4 days. xx

Wow Dreambaby...that's great! So did they change your due date? We are really close now. You are 13+4 and I'm 13+5! how are u feeling? I've still been getting sick every few days and I'm exhausted all the time but besides that everything is wonderful :). 2 weeks from Friday (I'll b 16 weeks), we will b in Phoenix and I'm going to get a private u/s to find out gender. When are you finding out and what do u think u are having? I'm really hoping for a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy, which I will be just as happy about! Can't wait to find out so we can go shopping!!

Hey pennie...sorry about your great aunt :(. I hope you are doing better! So what theme did u decide to go with in the nursery? I'm so excited to start working on our nursery.

Morgan...how are you doing? Where are u in your cycle?

Famof6...how's everything with you? Feeling ok? I don't have a ticker cause I can't figure out how. Ive tried and it doesn't work! I think it's because I always do it from my phone, I need to get my lazy butt up and try to do it on my laptop.

I am doing ok!Still feeling crappy and just counting down the weeks.Less than a 100 days now!:happydance:

Sending lots of girl vibes your way!!Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Morgan,When you testing?FX you caught that eggy!

dreambaby.Wow where has the time gone almost 14 weeks already!

Hey ladies!! I'm about to test again, been nauseous all week! Which is normal, but this morning I was dry heaving ugh not normal in my 2ww! Excited for you all! :)

Hey ladies!! I'm about to test again, been nauseous all week! Which is normal, but this morning I was dry heaving ugh not normal in my 2ww! Excited for you all! :)

Yay sounds good!I hope this is it for you!!

I'm 11 or 12, ad is due Saturday. No I'm not on clomid, hopefully get prego before I have to!

I'm 11 or 12, ad is due Saturday. No I'm not on clomid, hopefully get prego before I have to!

Oh that is still early!Thats how it worked for me.I had script for clomid but got pregnant before I took it!lol

Hi Ladies
Im doing ok - summer is flying by and its sooo busy around here
the basement reno is under way - my registry has 88 item (BLUSH) and i think im ready to go! My shower is Aug 14th and im so excited!
My stepmom and Mother is law planned it at this little family restaurant
ive decided on going with a very simple nursery:

The White crib is the one my parents got us and the brown crib has the bedding we registered for

What does everyone think?

We have neutral walls and mocha hard wood floors

Attachments

• 6069329_image.jpg
    6069329_image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IKEA Hemnes 8 dr. dresser.JPG
    IKEA Hemnes 8 dr. dresser.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 324-40_PebblesCribSet_Room.jpg
    324-40_PebblesCribSet_Room.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
Wow Dreambaby...that's great! So did they change your due date? We are really close now. You are 13+4 and I'm 13+5! how are u feeling? I've still been getting sick every few days and I'm exhausted all the time but besides that everything is wonderful :). 2 weeks from Friday (I'll b 16 weeks), we will b in Phoenix and I'm going to get a private u/s to find out gender. When are you finding out and what do u think u are having? I'm really hoping for a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy, which I will be just as happy about! Can't wait to find out so we can go shopping!!

Hiya :hi:
Yer they changed my due date to the 13th Jan (which just happens to be a Friday - ahhhhhhh!!!)
Baby looked so beautiful and was determined to try to sleep through the scan on his tummy! It took quite alot of jiggling around and poking to get him to flip over for his picture. Sorry if you can't see it. I can't figure out how to get my picture on - its just a simple fugi camera pic - any ideas ??
I feel much much better and don't feel nauseous anymore, hopefully yours will pass soon too !!
I have had a strong feeling from the beginning that he is a boy !
I have guessed quite a number of bumps correct so I think I'm right (I don't mind which it is).
We are finding out the sex at 20 weeks, I think 18 weeks is the earliest they do private gender scans here in the UK, so we might aswell wait until then.
:hugs: to all you ladies -
pennie - Love the nursery furniture !!!
Morg - Got fx for you, it's got to be your turn soon !!:dust:
Fam - It's annoying your still feeling rough ! I really hope the time flys by for you - yes it certainly has for me.

Ladies around the same as me how much weight have u gained? I feel like I look huge :(
I want to say I roughly am at about 22 lb weight gain I'm freaking out! I'm 28 weeks in a few days

What should I do!

Ladies around the same as me how much weight have u gained? I feel like I look huge :(
I want to say I roughly am at about 22 lb weight gain I'm freaking out! I'm 28 weeks in a few days

What should I do!

Dont stress it hun.I have put on 30lbs.I will try to put up a bump pic tomorrow.

ok the 1st pic is 4 months before I got pregnant

2nd pic is today I am huge!lol

Attachments

• 62060_1634537508479_1387924606_1730525_4673992_n.jpg
    62060_1634537508479_1387924606_1730525_4673992_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts